U hoo hoo ~

92-Line Love

 

" Taejun , you go record first and then Daehyun . The last one is you-shi because she doesn't have so much line . Daehyun help Taejun arasso ? " Hanbyul said to them . All of you nodded . The boys went inside and Daehyun started to showed Taejun all the things inside the record room . 

" you-shi , do you want a duet song ? " Hanbyul asked you . You just nodded and sip her smoothie . 

" With who ? " he asked again . 

" Kim Myungsoo . I mean , L or Zico . " you said . 

" You sure a big fan of them . " 

" Well , L is my childhood friend until now . He's staying with me now . Zico also my friend and my bias since I was at L.A " 

" Childhood friend ? Can you asked L and Zico to come here ? "

" Sure but why ? " you gave him a curios face . 

" I have something to tell them . " 

" Why don't you tell me ? " you pouted . 

" Because I'm your manager ? " Hanbyul said and you sighed . you took out her phone and called Zico first . After a few rings he finally answer . You the loudspeaker so Hanbyul can talk to him . 

" Yeoboseyo ? " you said . 

" Good morning cutie . What's wrong ? " Zico said with his sleepy voice . Hanbyul laughed while you blushed .

" Can you come to TS Building and wait at guest's room ? "  

" Why ? "

" Because my man--- " you said but Hanbyul cut you ..

" Because I wanna meet you , silly . "

" Who are you ? DID YOU KIDNAPPED HER ?! " Zico shouted on the phone . Both of you laughed so hard . 

" OPPA ! Don't worry , he's my manager . " 

" Good thing . I should get ready now . See you later ? " 

" Nae , annyeong ! " you said and hang up . You looked and Hanbyul , still laughing . The boys went outside . 

" Hyung , what's wrong ? " Taejun asked . 

" Zico oppa thought he kidnapped me . " 

" JINJJA !? " Daehyun said and both of them laughed .

" Yah ! Taejunnie ! Go record now ! And guys , please stop ! He just worry . Palli ! " you stood up and pushed Taejun inside the record room . 

" Arasso arasso . Aigoo , that man is so funny . " Hanbyul said and sat on the chair . He clicked the play button and Taejun started to rap . Daehyun , who's drinking his smoothie , suddenly laughed . 

" Yah , why are you still laughing ? Are you crazy ? " you asked him . He shook his head and still laughing .

" Then stop laughing ! " you punched his hand lightly . 

" Arasso noona . Hehehe .. " he said . You shook your head and called L .. After a few rings , he answered . 

" Yah , why are you calling me ? You know that our room just next to each other ? " he said with his sleepy voice . 

" Pabo , I'm at TS Building now . My manager asked you to come here . If you already here , meet me at guest's room arasso ? "

" Why don't you asked me to drive you there ? " 

" You're deep sleeper , I don't want to bother you and your dream land . "

" /sigh/ arasso arasso . I'll be there soon . "

He hang up . You sighed and wait patiently for your turn . You sipped your smoothie and looked at Daehyun . He turned his head to you and you quickly turned away . He smirked and look at Taejun . You did the same thing . 

 

>> Polka dot afro on the go >>

 

You've done recording . You and Hanbyul wait for L and Zico at the guest room . He asked you about your past but you don't want to tell him because you need to know him for a long time . You guys just met each other in the morning and he wanted to know about your past . Isn't that too fast ? Suddenly you heard a click on the door and it was L and Zico . They bowed 90 degree and you did the same thing . Awkward for L . Then they sat in front of you . 

" Annyeonghaseyo ! L imnida ! " L said . 

" Annyeonghaseyo ! Zico imnida ~ " Zico said and smiled to you .

" Annyeong . Jason Jang Hanbyul imnida . " Hanbyul said . 

" Don't ask me to do it . You guys knew me already . " they laughed ..

" Aren't you Dongwoo's cousin ? " L asked . 

" I am . How did you know ? " 

" He told us years ago . Nice to see you . " L shook his hand with Hanbyul . Zico did the same thing . 

" Why did you ask us to come here ? " Zico asked . 

" You guys going to duet with this girl . " Hanbyul said and pointed at you . 

" AH REALLY ?! " Both of them said in unison . 

" But I'm rap , if I sing , I had to use my deep voice . " Zico said . Then he looked at you with his sad face . 

" It's okay , you can rap meanwhile I sing . " You said . Tried to brighten up Zico's mood .

" Anything's okay for me . " L said . You looked at him and mouthed ' you are ' .

" Err . Want some smoothies ? " Hanbyul said . You all nodded .

" Blueberry smoothies ! " you shouted . " Me too ! " L and Zico said in unison . You laughed . He nodded and left .

Silent …

" So , Zico oppa , how are you and the other member ? Did B-Bomb oppa asked Jiyoung out ? "

" Nae , he did . He looked so happy yesterday at the dorm . All of us are fine . " Zico said . L went closer to Zico and whispered ..

" I was her first kiss . I'm sorry . " 

" I heard that Myungsoo . " you said and glared at him . Then you looked at Zico ..

" G-gwechana . I was her second kiss .. By the way , when did you kissed her ? " Zico asked . You blushed like hell . 

" You ? "

" Yesterday , while waiting for you to get ready . You ? " 

" Yesterday , when I've done took a bath . "

" Stop it ! Aish where's Hanbyul oppa ?! " you said and ruffled your hair .

" Wow relax girl , I'm sure he'll be back in 2 minutes . Maybe . " Zico said and smiled . Your heart melted .

Then there's a silent again . You went to the couch and lay on it . You decided to take a nap for a while . You closed your eyes and drift of to Neverland .  Meanwhile the boys just looked at you who's sleeping in the guest's room . They heard a click and they quickly sat on the chair . Hanbyul went inside with 4 smoothies and put it on the coffee table . He sat at his place . " Where's you-shi ? " Hanbyul asked . " She fell asleep when she's waiting for you . I think she's tired from yesterday and today . While she's sleeping , who wanna know about her past ? Put your hands up ! " L said . Both of them raise their hands .