Is this real ?

92-Line Love

Your family and your little sister are in Seoul after 5 years . Now , it's your time to back to Seoul . You can't wait to meet them because you didn't see them in one year . You packed all your things and sent it to you family . You just need to be at Seoul . " Kya~a~a~a ! I can't wait to see omma and appa ! " you said .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your friend drive you to the airport . You hugged her " I'll miss you , ____ " you said . " I'll miss you too , ____ . Don't forget to say Hi to your appa and omma . Ah .. Also your cutie pie saeng " she replied . You just nodded .. You waved to her and went inside the aeroplane . While you we're walking to your sit in aeroplane , someone strange run to you and say " Hi BBC ! " and run to his seat . You shocked . How did he know I was a BBC ? Then you realize you're wearing Block B jacket that you bought online . Then you continue to find your seat . You're seat was the last sit before the emergency exit . That mean there's a lot of space behind your seat . You texted your appa before the plane took off .

Appa !! The plane is going to take off now !
I can't wait to see you , omma and saeng ! 
(^w^)

Sent . You switched off your phone .
You take out your iPod and choose " Tell Them " by Block B .
Then you feel a breath on your neck . You look back and it was the strange guy . You look in his dark eyes . " It's looks like Zico's eyes . But I don't think this is Zico " you said . " Who are you ? " you asked him using your engrish . " You'll know after we arrive soon , BBC " he said but in korean . Oh . My . God . He understand what you said earlier . You begin to panic and he said " Don't worry about this , BBC . I'm sure you love it " then he take your iPod and choose " Nanrina " by Block B . Then he leave .
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You've safely landed in Incheon Airport . The strange guy run to you and give you his card . You took it and it wrote 
 
Woo Jiho / Zico
Leader of Block B
/adress/
Seoul , Korea

He took off his cute mask and you just stare at him . OH . MY . GOD . You panic and he hold your hands . " Don't panic BBC . I'm here for you " he said . You feel like , ' somebody please throw rock at me ' you said in your mind . You slap yourselft . It was hurt . You hold the pain . Then he said " Don't do that again " he poke your cheek . It was cute . Hehe . " So what's your name ? " he said . " My name is ____ " you replied .
" What's a nice name . How old are you ? Can you have lunch with me ? " he said .
" I'm 20 years old . S-sure " you blushed .
" I'll treat you " he said . Then you blushed .
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Now , you're having lunch with your bias , Zico . You feel like in heaven . Then someone poke your cheek . " Unnie ~~ ! " it was your saeng . " Yah ! Don't shout ! I'll be a deaf someday if you do like this again " you said . She giggles . " Unnie , isn't this Zico oppa ? " she point to Zico . You nodded . " He asked me for a lunch , join us ! " you said . Your saeng blushed . Is she like Zico too ?! " Ah saeng , ____ say 'Hi' to you " you said .
" Call her ! "
" ah wae ? "
" I  miss her " your saeng pout 
" ara ara " you take out your phone and give it to your saeng .
" I bet she's my fan too " Zico said . You sip your coffee . 
" I think so " you smirked .
Then , U-Kwon came to Zico and pat his shoulder " Zico , palli , our manager is waiting " U-Kwon said . Full of aegyo . WHY DIDN'T I RECORD THAT ?! " Ara ara " Zico replied , with a sad face . ' What's wrong with Zico ? ' you said in your mind . " If you don't mind call me ara ? " Zico said to you and kissed your cheek . HE JUST KISSED YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR SAENG AND U-KWON . You , your saeng , U-Kwon and Zico blushed . " Annyeong ____ " Zico waved to you and leave . " Someone please throw rock at me " you said . Then your saeng poke your cheek " unnie ~ you're not dreaming " you saeng said . " KYAAAAAAAAAAA !!! HE WAS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC AND ASDFGHJKL !!! " you shouted . Everyone in the café look at you . You blushed and leave . Your face is red like tomato . Hihi . You ran to your parents and hugged them " appa , omma , I missed you so much ~ " you said . " Aigoo ~ our daughter missed us ~ " your appa said , no wait , more like teasing you . " appa ~ " you pouted " don't say like that , I really miss you guys " you said . " Keke . Let's talk about this at home ara ? " your omma said . 
 

To be continue ~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hi guys ._.

I'm new to this and .. LOL FYEAH I'M BLUSHED . DUNNO WHY . KYAAA . 

I'm sorry if this chapter is soooo boring . TOT

I'll try to make you blush . Haha . /flips car/ 

Myungsoo will appear soon ~ Just wait !!

Please comment ! :D

Ppyong ppyong ~!