A park and a bakery

92-Line Love

Zico's pov ..:::..

 

We went inside the room . I looked around and then I looked at L with my shock face . 

" Are you sure this is the guest's room ? It's so beautiful . " I asked L . 

" Nae , I know right . Well , enjoy your stay . " he said . He was about to leave until I stopped him . 

" What kind of work did her parents does ? " 

" Her dad is a boss in ' Choi Digital World Company ' while her mom is a CEO in that company too . Her father owns 3 shopping malls in Seoul . " My jaw dropped . 

" A-are you s-sure ? " I asked . He nodded and smiled . 

" Then what about your parents ? " I asked him again . 

" Mmm ? My parents ? My parents worked as a personal assistance . " 

" Who's your parent's boss ? " 

" you-shi's dad .. " 

" Eh ? So your dad is a personal assistance for her dad while your mom is a personal assistance for her mom ? Am I right ? " he nodded . 

" What about your parents ? " he asked . I frozed for a while . 

" My parents ? They owned a bakery . They also ... are not in this world again . So that means my brother and his wife owned the bakery ." I said . I felt tears rolled on my cheeks  .

" Ah .. I'm sorry about that ... And I'm sorry to ask you about it .. Don't cry .. Why don't you rest for a while and don't think about this again ? Please don't talk to you-shi about this ara ? If you need me I'll be at Junhong's room . " he said .. I just nodded and put my bag next to the bed . He closed the door and I enjoyed the room for a while . Trying to forget about what I just said earlier . The guest room kinda big . 

I sat on the stair while looking at my parents' picture .  I heard someone knocked the door . " Come in ! It doesn't locked ! Maybe . " I shouted . Then the door opened and it was her .. I wiped my tears quickly . She went next to me and suddenly hugged me . 

" W-why are you hugging m-me ? " I asked her with my cracked voice . 

" I'm sorry for you ... I .. heard about your parents ... I'm really sorry for you .. Please don't cry ... " she said . I hugged her back but tightly . 

" Gumawo for understanding me . But I thought you know about this already .. You know , you was a fan of me ..  " 

" Ah , actually I don't know about this .. " 

" Arasso . Your guest's room is so big ... and nice ... " I released her from the hug . 

" It's all Junhong's fault . He asked to do like this .. But glad that you like it . Let's go have a walk .. Just both of us .. It's been a long time we didn't walk together right ? " she said . I smiled and nodded . I held her hand and went out of the room . Suddenly she bring L together . I just smiled . 

We walked to a nearby park . There's a lot of kids running , couples dating , people jog around and else . There's a couple in front of us , I felt kinda jealous . I held her hand and walked away . She looked at me and smiled . I released her hand and took out my phone . I clicked the camera application and took her picture . Suddenly she looked at me and smiled . She does aegyo , played with the kids , took a flower and played with L . I tweeted a photo of her with L and wrote ' With my future girlfriend , maybe . Isn't she pretty ? I hope she's mine soon . BBCS don't worry . You're still in my heart . Please pray for me to get her okay ? Saranghaeyo BBCS ! ' After a few minutes , some fans reply my tweet . ' oppa fighting ! ' ' I wish I was her . Tsk tsk . ' ' WAH ! She's so lucky ! Whatever it is , fighting ! She's yours ! ' I smiled at their reply . We sat on a nearby bench ." Oppa ~ Can I borrow your phone for a while ? " she asked me with sudden . I slowly nodded and log out my twitter . Finally I gave my phone to her . 

 

End pov ..:::..

 

yours pov ..:::..

 

I look at him , he suddenly smiled .. " Oppa ~ Can I borrow your phone for a while ? " I asked him . Actually , I wanna see what is the reason why he's smiling and I wanna checked my twitter account . It's been a long time I didn't tweet . Last time I tweeted , when I was at L.A .. He slowly nodded and gave his phone to me . I smiled to him and checked his message . There's no new message or he doesn't message to anyone . I sighed and opened twitter application . Weird , he's even logged out his twitter account . I typed my username and password and poof , showed my timeline . I started to tweet in english ' HELLO FRIENDS ! DID YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT I MISSED YOU A LOT ~ I MISSED L.A , I MISSED SCHOOL , I MISSED MY PARENTS AND SCHOOL ! ' sent . I checked Zico's twitter account . He posted a picture , I opened the picture and it was me and L playing together . I smiled and hugged him . He looked at me with his shock face . 

" I thought you didn't know about it . Mianhae for posting your picture without your permission . " he said as he my hair . 

" Oppa , it's okay . I'm happy for that . I never thought you wanted me to be your girlfriend soon . " I said and released him . Suddenly I got a mention from my bestfriend .

HEY ! Finally you tweeted ! You know that we all missed you and your voice . By the way I'm going to visit you next month ! '

' Haha .. I never thought that you missed my voice . Next month ? I'm going to surprise you soon ! Haha . It's a long time I didn't speak or type or write in english . '

' Surprise me ? I hope that's surprising me . Haha . Yeah , you're busy with your korean language . ' 

' Yeah yeah , by the way I have to go . I'm borrowing my 'bias' phone now . See you next month ! Love you ! ' 

But before I clicked ' log out ' button , I decided to post a selca with Zico . Both of us smiled and I clicked the camera button . I checked it if it was okay or not . His smile made my heart melt . I typed in english and korea . ' It's real . With my bias in a nearby park with L , my cat , not the real L . Well , the real L is somewhere . We had so much fun ! Thank you @ZICO92 ! I love you too oppa ! Hehe . If you saw this tweet don't reply or your fans , including my friends will kill me . Shoot . Bye ! ' sent and I clicked the log out button . I gave his phone back to him and thanked him . 

" Let's go to my hyung's bakery shop . I'll treat you . " he said . 

 " Is it far from here ? I'm tired ~ " I said and pouted . 

" Aniya , it's nearby . Let's go ~ " he stood up and held my hand . We walked to the bakery shop and went inside . 

" Welcome to Woo fa--- . WOO JIHO !! " I released his hand and his hyung came and hugged him . I smiled at these brothers . 

" Hyung ! I missed you so much ! " Zico said . 

" I missed you too ! And who's this ? " his hyung said while pointing at me . 

" Oh annyeonghaseyo . Choi ___ imnida .. You can call me you-shi . " I said and bowed . 

" Ah annyeong you-shi . Come have a sit with us . " he said . I nodded and followed them . Everyone in the shop glared at us . I just looked at the floor and followed Zico's step . 

" Jiho-ah , is this your girlfriend ? " his hyung asked . 

" My future girlfriend . Maybe . Someone loved her too but I'm not going to stop loving her . " Zico said . His hyung nodded .

" Err . I should leave you guys , what do you wanted to eat and drink ? " his hyung asked . 

" Blueberry cupcake and blueberry smoothie please . " I said . 

" Chocolate waffle and strawberry smoothie . " Zico said . His hyung nodded as he wrote down the note . Soon , he leaved us alone . 

" Wow your brother missed you a lot . " I said and giggle . 

" Yeah . " he took out his phone and after a while , he showed me his mention . 

" Is this your account ? You mentioned me in your tweet ? You said ' I love you too ' to me ? Really ? " he asked me as he showed the screen to me . 

" Yeah why ? Is it wrong ? " 

" Aniya , I just followed you on twitter .. Did you love me back for real ? " 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAA ! Oh hey guys ! Sorry didn't update for a long time . Finally , I can post it lol . Poor Zico . Tsk tsk 
I WAS BUSY FANGIRLING OVER B.A.P'S SHOWCASE IN MALAYSIA EVEN THOUGHT IT PASSED ALREADY KYAA KYAA 

Poster by : xiera at s u p e r n o v a {from. EXOplanet} nice right ? puahaha