So , we'll meet again next year ..

92-Line Love

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC1Ub4I8Cj8 < I'll Be There - Boyfriend >

 

Myungoo's pov ..:::..

 

I WAS HUGGING HER AND SHE DIDNT NAG LIKE USUAL .. I keep hugging her tightly .. I know she's smiling .. I just realised that I love her so much but I think Zico love her too .. Aish .. Must sleep ! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up and it was 2.45 p.m . I yawn and went to the living room . I took ____'s key car and leave her house . I went inside her car and drive to Junhong's school . After 5 minutes , I've arrived infront of Junhong's school . Why he wanted to back at 3 p.m ? " I'm so curious yeah ~ " I sang to Sherlock by SHINee while waiting for Junhong went outside . I got 10 minutes so I can sing alone .. I turn on the radio and it plays " Feels So Bad " by us , INFINITE . I sang along until the end of the song . After 10 minutes , Junhong came to ____'s car and knocked the window . I stop singing and unlock the door so he can get in . As he went in , I drive to TS building . 

" So how's your school ? " I asked him . 

" Bored . "

" Ara .. But wae you went back home early ? " 

" I need to practice until 6 p.m "

" Ah , 7 p.m we need to go to the airport . Your parents will leaving to New York for 1 year because of their work . " 

" When did they told you ?! " 

" Your appa told your noona and we heard it from the upstair . Ah , your noona will having her audition this Wednesday at TS . Who's the judge ? "

" Me , Yongguk hyung , Ji Eun noona and Hyosung noona . " 

" Good , so good . " 

We've arrived at TS Building . I'll pick him at 6 p.m . I went back to ____'s house . I found L playing outside . HOW DID HE WENT OUT ?! I parked her car in front of her house and bring L inside her room . I put L in the cage and locked it . 

" Bad cat . You shouldn't play outside alone . " I shook my head . 

" Meow ~ " 

" It's not coming from your mouth " 

" Pabo . I'ts me ! " ____ said . I turned around and saw her hair was so messy . I laughed so hard . 

" HAHAHAHAHA ! YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO MESSY ! HAHAHAHAHA ! " 

" Yah stop ! I just woke up ! " she said and ran to the bathroom . After a few minutes , I stop laughing . 

" MIANHAE ! PLEASE GO OUT FROM THE BATHROOM ! " 

" IF YOU GO TO THE LIVING ROOM I'LL GO OUT ! " she shouted . 

" ANDWAE ! WAE I NEED TO GO TO THE LIVING ROOM ? ARE YOU NOW ?! " I shouted back . 

" ANIYA ! YOU ERT ! JUST GO ! " 

" ARA ! " I went to the door , opened it and closed it . I quickly hide under her bed . Then she went out from the bathroom .

" Wae he's ert now ? That guy , ah jinjja . Someone need to throw rock at him . " she's talking to L . I just look at her . 

" She's become hotter now " I whispered to myself . Then she change her clothes . I closed my eyes when she change her clothes . I wanna see her like that after we're one . You know , married . Not couple . Hehe .. Finally , I opened my eyes and she wore the shirt that Sunggyu hyung gave her on her birthday and short skirt that Himchan hyung gave her . She looks pretty . She tied her hair . Still pretty . She went outside . OMO . I quickly went out from under the bed and ran to Junhong's room and play game . 

" ERT GUY ! WHERE ARE YOU ?! " she shouted from the downstair . 

" AT JUNHONG'S ROOM ! " 

" I'LL BE THERE ! " 

She went inside and I was playing game . " Wanna join ? " I asked her . She nodded and smiled . She sat next to me and started playing a game . She just clicked like a mad person and that's it ... I WON ! Haha . You thought she won right ? Ani . She's bad at game . " Better I go practice for my audition " she said . She sound like dissapointed . " I'll help for your vocal . " I said . She nodded . We went to the living room but she went towards Totomato . " Totomato-ah , don't hear my voice ara ? " she said . I shook my head and smiled . " Kaja ! Let's start singing ! " I said . She look at me and nodded . We decided to sing " So Cool - Sistar " . The music started and we started singing and dancing .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We sang more than 10 songs . It was tired . I look at the clock and it was 6 p.m . OMO . JUNHONG-AH ! WAIT FOR ME ! I left her who was practicing . I took her keys and went inside her car . She looked confused . I started the engine and drive to TS building . When I was there , I saw Junhong was talking to his hyung , Daehyun . I went to Junhong and he stared at me with his ' Why are you late ' face . I looked at the ground for a while . Then I saw Daehyun's leg walking away . Junhong poked me and said " It's okay hyung . Everyone make mistake right ? " I looked at his face and nodded . We went to her car and went back home . When we're there , we saw Jiyoung dress up cutely but ___ still like that . 

" Yah , you just wear this clothes to the airport ? " I asked her . She just nodded . 

" Let her . She always like that when she's tired or lazy . " Jiyoung said . 

" Ah . I forgot about that . Then kaja ~ " 

" HYUNG ! Wait ! I'm going to change my clothes . This uniform makes me sweat so much . " Junhong said . We all laughed and I nodded . 

" Nothing's over ~ nothing's over ~ nothing's over ~ you're reciting a spell to me ~ you can't see another guy ~ you can't be already like this ~ it's not the end yet ~ it's not the end ~ I didn't send you away ~ " ___ sang . I looked at her with my shock face . 

" Are you singing to Nothing's Over by INFINITE ? " I asked her . She nodded and smiled . 

" Welcome INSPIRIT ! " I said and hugged her . 

" Yah hyung . Let's go to the airport ! Let's gooo ~! " Junhong said when he's walking downstair . He's wearing mask and simple clothe . I release her and walked to her car shyly .. 

It's 6.30 p.m . We're going to the aiport to meet ahjusshi and ahjumma . I hope I can meet them when ____ are mine one day .. Sigh .. I'll miss them . But poor ____ , she just met her parents not a week . We arrived at the airport on 7 p.m .. We went inside the airport and looking for ahjusshi and ahjumma but INSPIRITS keep looking at me . Aish . I tried to ignore them but they keep saying ' OMO . L OPPA ARE SO HANDSOME ! ' ' L OPPA WITH SOMEONE . WHERE ARE THE OTHER MEMBER ? ' ' IS HE GOING TO JAPAN AGAIN ? ' I shook my head . WAE NO ONE RECOGNIZE JUNHONG ?! Oh yeah . He's wearing a mask . I should wear a hat and mask . But how can no one recognize his pink hair ? It's so unfair ! Finally we've found ahjusshi and ahjumma , they're going to wait for the aeroplane with the other worker at 8 p.m . So we got 1 hour to spend time with them . We decided to eat dinner at a restaurant in the airport . They'll pay for it . 

" Jiyoung-ah , wae you look so happy ? " I asked her who's walking next to me . 

" I passed all my exam ! " she said happily . 

" Congratulation ! Tell your parents about it ! " I ruffled her hair . She nodded and left me walking alone . 

We're eating our dinner . Ahjusshi asked me about my carrier , about ___'s job . She said to ahjusshi about it and ahjusshi smiled proudly . " You're going to be like Junhong and Myungsoo soon ! Hwaiting for you audition ! " ahjumma said to her . After a long talk , it's finally 8 p.m .. We all hugged ahjusshi and ahjumma one by one . When I was hugging ahjusshi , he whispered to me 

" Myungsoo-ah , please take care of her . If you wanted to sleep with her , you can but please don't her . " 

" Aigoo . Ahjusshi , don't worry . I won't her . I promise . " 

He released me from the hug and smiled . " So , we'll meet again next year . " ahjumma said . We all nodded . " Appa , omma , I'll be there ! I hope I can do concert at New York with INFINITE and B.A.P if I got the audition . " ___ said . Her eyes started to tearing . Last hug was a group hug . They went inside and that's it . " One better day , I wish we can meet them at New York " Jiyoung said . We all nodded . I tried to comfort ____ .. She hugged me and she cried on my chest . INSPIRITS looked shock and I tried to ignore that . I carried her with bridesmaid style and went to her car . I put her next to the driver seat and we all went back home . She can't stop crying . 

" Oppa , sleep with me tonight at my parents room ara ? Please ? " she said . Jiyoung and Junhong looked shock .  

" Nae . Jiyoung-ah , Junhong-ah , don't worry . We'll not do anything bad . I promise . " I said . They sighed relief and nodded .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BA BAMP ! Herrow guys ~ I'm sorry if this story was soooooo bored . 

Anyway ~ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !

Kamsahamnida !

Ppyong ppyong !

Taeil and Kyung will appear soooooooon ~~~~