Cherry tomatoes

92-Line Love

your 's pov ..:::..

 

" Aniya , I just followed you on twitter .. Did you love me back for real ? " he asked me .

" Well , thank you for following me back and ... Yes , because you're my bias . Remember ? I'm your fangirl , you're my bias ." I said and looked at L while trying to touch it's nose .

" N-no .. I mean , love me as a boyfriend . Do you ? " 

" I d-don't know ... L-let's talk about this later .. " I said and stopped .

" Can't .. L will know about this .. "

" Is it wrong ? He's our friends . He should know this right ? " I looked at him and then turn to the counter .

" It's not but you that he loves you too right ? "

" You're right .. Okay forget it .. I love both of you . " 

" I know this sounds greedy but I want you to love me and only me . " I looked at him , giving my ' what-did-you-say ' face .

" Oppa is so greedy ~ " I said with aegyo and punched his hand lightly .

" I'm greedy for love . " he giggled . I smiled at his cuteness . Then his brother came .

" Here's your smoothie and cupcake . Enjoy ! " his brother said .

" Join us , I want to know more about you . " I said . He just nodded and sat infront of us .

" My name is Woo Jiseok but you can call me Taewoon . I'm 22 years old (his national age lol) . I'm married . I'm Zico's older brother . " 

" Ah , so you're 2 years older than us . Finally I met you . " I said and took a bite on the blueberry cupcake . 

" How is it ? " Taewoon asked . I just nodded and smiled .

" My wife made it . "

" Oh ! Please ask her to teach me ! It's so delicious ! "

" Okay but before that what do you mean ' finally I met you ' ? " Taewoon asked again while Zico was playing with L .

" I was a fan of your brother , there's a fact wrote ' Zico has an older brother . We didn't know his name , age & looks . ' . "

" EH ? My fans knew that already ? I didn't tell about it in a show . " Zico looked at me and sip his strawberry smoothie . 

" In MTV Match Up with Block B and B1A4 , the camera went inside your bedroom and some fans spotted a picture of you and your family next to your pillow .  "

" Daebak . So , are you going to tell them and posted Jiseok hyung picture ? " Zico asked . I shook my head .

" If your brother asked me to do it then I'll do it . "

" Don't do it . " Taewoon said . 

" Arasso . Can I meet your wife ? " he nodded and pointed to a door . 

" Get in there and you'll meet my beautiful wife . " I nodded and bowed to them . 

I went towards the door , I was about to push it when suddenly someone else pushed the door from inside . I fell on the floor , I saw a girl or a woman put the tray on the table and helped me . I hope the boys didn't notice about this . She took first aid and bring me inside the kitchen . She asked me to sat on a chair so I sat on a chair . She took out some randoms things , I can't see it since my eyes started to blurry . I felt pain on my forehead , also wet . I thought she's wiping my blood . Then she put a plaster . I asked her . 

" What's your name ? "

" My name ? I'm Woo Hayoung , and you ? " 

" Choi ___ imnida . But you can call me you-shi . Thanks for helping me . Ah you're Taewoon oppa's wife right ? " she just nodded .

" Can you teach me how to made a blueberry cupcake ? It's so delicious . " I smiled .

" Really ? But first how do you know my husband ? "

" Zico bring me here . " 

" You're his girlfriend ? "

" Soon , maybe .. Anyway please teach me ~ " 

" Sure but not now okay ? I'm busy but I'll teach you at your house . Okay ? " she said . I just nodded and wrote my adress .

I thanked her again and walked outside of the kitchen . I sat back on my seat and drank my smoothie . The boys looked at me curiously . " Hayoung unnie pushed the door and it hit me . I fell on the floor then she helped me . She's going to teach me at my house 'cause she said she's busy now . " I said and the boys nodded . After 30 minutes , Zico , myself and L went to a market . Zico pushed the trolley while L inside it . I took 3 packets of cherry tomatoes , ramen , coffee and else . Soon , I paid for it and went back home . I put the stuff in the refrigerator and took a packet of cherry tomatoes and went to Junhong's room while Zico and Myungsoo are playing with L in the living room . I knocked the door , then he opened the door . I gave him cherry tomatoes then he suddenly smiled . " Noona ~ Feed me ~ " he said . I went inside his room and unpack the packet , I sat on his bed and he sat next to me . He opened his mouth and I fed him a cherry tomato , he didn't closed his mouth . I sighed and fed him another cherry tomato . He closed his mouth and he didn't munch it . He let one of them on his left cheek . I poked his left cheek and it bursed inside his mouth . Finally he munched another one and both of us laughed . He fed me a cherry tomato and I did the same thing . He poked my cheek and it bursed . When we're done , I went to the kitchen and put the pack in the refrigerator . " Myungsoo oppa !!! Please give L and Totomato their food ! I bet they're hungry ! Please do it for me ! " I shouted from the kitchen . " Arasso ! " he shouted back . I walked to my room while shouted " If you need anything meet me at my room ! I'll be there to help you ! " " arasso ! " both of the boys shouted . I closed the door behind me and change my clothes . After that , I jumped on my bed and looked on the ceiling . I wonder , I love Myungsoo or Zico ? Both of them are importants to me , if anything happen to them , sure I'll kill who made them sad or mad . Kidding , Myungsoo's better or Zico's better ? Sigh , better I take a nap .