Practice day ~ (re-edit lol)

92-Line Love

 

Orange : english 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelo's pov ..:::..

 

I woke up at 8 a.m . I took a bath and went to noona's bedroom . I opened the door and sat on her bed . 

" Good morning noona ! Wake up ! It's Friday and you need to practice ! Palli palli ! " 

" Good morning Junhong-shi ~ Arasso arasso ~ Please get out so I can get ready ~ Go make breakfast for both of us . Don't disturb your Jiyoung noona and Myungsoo hyung . " 

I nodded and leave . I closed the door and sighed heavily . I went to the kitchen and took out some cereals and milks , two bowls and two glasses . I put them on the dining table and served some cereals in the bowls and pour some milks in it . I took out two banana milks from the refrigerator and pour them in the glasses . " I think it's perfect in my eyes . Haha " I laughed cutely but no one saw me . I brought my breakfast to the living room and put it on the coffee table . I gave Totomato it's food . Totomato ate it's food and I did the same thing . I enjoyed my cereals while waiting for noona . After a few minutes , I've done having my breakfast and my phone rang . " amurohji anhge niga naye soneul dashi hanbeon jaba junda myeon gipeun neoye maeum ye sangcheo deureul jeonbu da amulke hago shipeo nan . I-I can't let go girl nomu swibge tteona bonaen geol ~ Nan neo eobshin an duil geot gata ~ " I sang along until " jeonbu da amulke ... " . I answered the call . 

" Yeoboseyo ? "

" Junhong ah ! Where are you ? It's already 8.20 a.m .. " the voice . OH ! It's Kang hyung . 

" Hyung , I'm waiting for my noona . She's--- " someone snatched my phone . 

" NOONA ! GIVE MY PHONE BACK ! I'm talking to Kang hyung ! " 

" Really ? " she smirked . I nodded . 

" Yeoboseyo Kang oppa ? Nae , nae , arasso . " she hang up .

" What are you talking about noona ? "

" Hanbyul oppa . Kang oppa said he's already there . We need to get there soon but aren't we start practice at 9 ? "

" We are but we need to be there before 9 . Palli eat your breakfast . I'll give L food and I'll wait in your car . "

She nodded and headed to the kitchen . I went to her room and served L's food . I went to noona's table , which is flooded with magazines with Block B in it , Block B's album , her friends picture when we're in L.A and other . I took her keys car and went outside . I unlock the door and sat next to the driver seat . I wait for noona for a while . 10 minutes passed and noona finally inside the car . She started the engine and drive to TS Building .

>> polka dot afro on the go >>

We've arrived at TS Buildings . We headed inside and I showed her the office . I ran to the other members while noona just sat in a guess room , waiting for Hanbyul hyung . B.A.P went inside the practice room and started practice like usual . 

 

End pov ..:::..

 

your's pov ..:::..

 

I just sat patiently inside the guess room . Waiting for my manager . I took out my phone and called him . After a few rings , he finally answer .

" Yeoboseyo ? Hanbyul oppa ~ Where are you ? " I asked him 

" Oh . I'm going to guess room now . Meet me there arasso ? " 

" I'm already here ~ Please come soon ~ " I said and hang up . 

I played with my phone . Why it took so long for him to be here ? Omma ~ Appa ~ AH ! I didn't call them for a long time . Should I call them ? asdlkfnkfnalonqon ~ (mato language) . Just call them . It rings for a few times . No answer .. I was going to press the 'end call' button until I heard a voice . 

Hello ? Who's this ? " Oh no . Engrish . It's been a long time I didn't talk in English . 

Uh .. Hello . May I talk to Mrs. Choi ? 

This is MrsChoi . Who are you ? "

" Omma ! This is me , your daughter ! " 

" Aigoo ! You know it's night in New York ? " 

" I don't know but I have a good news ! I was a trainee in TS Entertainment now ! I'm going to debut in 3 months from now ! "

" Ah really ?! Congratulations ! I wish I can celebrate with you but--- " you heard someone cut her off .

" Yeobo , who are you talking to ? " familiar voice .. Who is it ?

" Ah , I'm talking to you-shi . She's a trainee in TS with Junhong now . " omma said with her happiness voice . 

" CONGRATULATIONS ! I'm sorry we that we can't celebrate it with you . Fighting ! Appa going to sleep now . Annyeong ! Call me tomorrow ! " 

" G-gwechana ! I did celebrate yesterday ! Gumawo .. " suddenly I heard a click from the door . 

" Omma , I'll hang up now . Annyeong ! Saranghae ! " I hang up . 

The door was opened and a guy was standing there . He's smiling and showed his dimple . His hair was brownish , he looks like half korean . " Who are you ? " I asked him . " I'm Jason Jang Hanbyul . Just call me Hanbyul . Who are you ? " he said . " I'm Choi _____ . Just call me you-shi . So you're Hanbyul oppa ~ " he smiled and handed me some papers . " Follow me to the recording room . " he said and I just nodded . I followed him to the recording room . I looked at the floor and just followed his steps until I bumped into someone . Both of us fell down . 

" I-I'm sorry . I d-didn't saw you earlier . " I look up and it was Taejun . 

" Gwechana you-shi ~ " he said . Hanbyul stopped walking and helped me to stand up . 

" Did you guys know each other already ? " Hanbyul asked us . We nodded .

" We met in a pet shop yesterday . " Taejun said . I just nodded .

" That's good . Now both of you follow me to the recording room . " Hanbyul said and we nodded . 

While we're walking to the recording room , Hanbyul , Taejun and I do a little chit chat . We talked about our hobbies , past , someone who you love . I didn't mention Myungsoo and Zico 'cause I love both of them . I didn't know who's better , childhood friend or bias . Lucky both of them have a girlfriend so I can't fall in love with them . After that we've arrived at the recording room . Hanbyul opened the door and there was Daehyun , waiting for us . Daehyun ran to me and hug me . I broke the hug and sat next to Daehyun . Hanbyul give me bunches of papers , he did the same thing to Taejun . " Keonu wrote this songs for you , Taejun and Daehyun .. You guys will sing a duet song named ' Before This Songs End ' but you-shi didn't get so much line because this song is for Taejun , he requested a duet song but he want more line than you guys . Taejun only rap , Daehyun only sings and you-shi only sings but not to much . You guys can hear the instrumental version and try to match it . I'll be back soon with some smoothies . " Hanbyul said and clicked the play button . The songs started to play and we try to match it . After that , Hanbyul went out from the recording room . After the songs end , Daehyun clicked the play button once more and Taejun started to rap . It matched well . Then it was Daehyun's part . His voice is so beautiful . My part , the boys just stare at me . I just looked at the paper and keep quite . After a few seconds I started to sings my part . It's like , a line only . It was Taejun's part again , after that Daehyun , then me , the chorus , Daehyun part and the chorus which it sang by me . The songs end and Hanbyul's back with 4 smoothies .

" Blueberry smoothies ? " I asked him . 

" Nae , it's your favorite .. Enjoy ! " 

" How do you know oppa ? " 

" You just told us you silly ~ " 

We all laughed . I drank it and back to practice . I wonder if Myungsoo already woke up or not .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to re-upload & re-edit it again . 

Sigh . 

I didn't know this is tiring .