Hot summer !

92-Line Love

your's pov ..:::..

 

The alarm rang at 7 a.m . It's already summer in Korea ! I woke up and stopped the alarm . I walked happily and went to L . " L-shi , how are you ~? I'm going to take you out today ~ Going for a walk at a park ! Are you happy ? Before that eat your food arasso ? " I said and gave it food . I skipped happily to the bathroom and took a bath . After I took a bath , I wore the dress and hat that Sungjong bought for me . I took L out from the cage and took it to the pet shop . The pet shop is not so far from my home so I decided to walk there . When we've arrived there , I put L on the counter for a while and asked the vegetarian to play with it . I went deep inside the shop and look for ropes (IDK what's the name /sobs/) . I choose three different colors and design for the rope while the necklace I asked the worker to do it . Also , three different color but I asked him to wrote ' L ' on each necklaces . " When can you finish those things ? " I asked him . " 1 necklace 1 day , so come here in another three day . " he said . I nodded and smiled . " Can you make 1 pink color , 1 light blue and 1 light yellow ? " I asked him again . He nodded and smiled . I paid for the necklaces and ropes . Before I leave the shop , he said something to me . " Aren't you you-shi from TS Entertainment's audition yesterday ? " . I turned around and nodded slowly . " Ah , congratulations ! I guess I see you this Saturday . Our practice start at 9 a.m . Be there arasso ? By the way I'm Park Taejun . You ? " he said . " your name . Okay then , see you this Saturday . Annyeong Taejunnie ! " I said happily and waved to him . He also did the same thing . I left the shop and went to a park nearby my house . I sat on a bench and put L next to me . Luckily L doesn't like to run since L always in the house . Being jailed by me . I decided to sat here for 15 minutes . I saw people jog , dogs , babies . Wait , DOGS ?! I hid L behind me and the dog is so .. big ... I don't like big dogs ( sorry readers but really , I don't like big dogs ) . There's no student going to school 'cause it's summer . I can buy Jiyeon a summer dress . After 15 minutes , I went back home and caried L like it's my baby . When I've arrived at home , I put L on the couch and went to the kitchen . No one's there . I guess Myungsoo is not woke up yet . Sigh . I went to Totomato . " Totomato-ah , do you want anything ? Noona can buy for you . New cage , friends , playground , etc . But I'll buy for you in three days arasso ? " I said to Totomato while giving it foods and drinks . After I've done do the things , I went to Jiyoung's room . It locked . So I just knocked the door for a few times until she respond . " Wake up Jiyoungie ! We're going to Hongdae ! Get ready ! " I shouted from outside . Then Junhong came to me with his woke up face .

" Noona , are we going to eat meat in Hongdae ? " 

" Nae Junghong-ah . How do you know ? " 

" I want cherry tomato . " 

" YAH ! " I grabbed his hand . 

" Mwoya ? ( what is it ) " 

" This is my revenge for you yesterday ! " I said and knocked his chest lightly . 

" OUCH ~ IT'S SO not HURT ~ " he teased me . 

" You ! Go have a bath now or no meat for you ! " 

He nodded and leave me who's standing infront of the door like a crazy girl . I went to my parents' room and saw deep sleeper , Myungsoo . I held his shoulder and shook it lightly . He didn't respond . I tried again but this time he moved . He doesn't wake up . I stand up on the bed and jumped for 2 times . No respond . I went to the bathroom and took some water . I put the water on his face little by little . Finally he woke up with his wet face . 

" Morning deep sleeper oppa ~ " I . 

" Morning princess . Thank you for waking me up . " 

" Palli , go have a bath and we're going to Hongdae ! Eat meat ! We'll leaving at 11 a.m ! Now it's 9 a.m so you got 2 hours ! " 

" Can you take my shirt and jean in Junhong's room and put it on the bed ? " 

" Nae , go have a bath now . I'll do it  ." 

I said and leave the room . I went to Junhong's room . I took his summer shirt and jean . I went outside and saw Jiyeon dress up cutely and her hair was so straight . I smiled at her and went to my parents' room . I put his clothes on the bed . He went out , above . I blushed and turned away . I was walking to the door until he hold my shoulder and turned me around . He pulled me closer and ................................

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Hello guys ! HAHAHAHA ! I MADE IT HALFWAY BECAUSE I WANT IT TOO !! HAHAHA . I just got out from the hospital . I went shopping with my mom and I saw my math teacher . LUCKY SHE DIDN'T ASK ME WHY I DIDN'T WENT TO THE SCHOOL LAST FRIDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEETEUK . /run/ . I'm getting better now ! I'll update later ..! /stuck tounge out/ =P . Finally I can use this font , before this I can't use because IDK .. /sobs/ . Goodbye .

 

p/s : I need to do a new poster . Sigh . I guess I need some time . /sing to Time by Woohyun/ I'll see you after I've done my new poster lol :P