The day !

92-Line Love

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niB6plivy6s < I Like You - INFINITE > 

 

Your's pov ..:::..

 

I woke up in the morning at 10 a.m . I'm late . I went took a bath and wore like this .

I served L's food and went to the dining room . I guess Myungsoo's not wake up yet . I made myself a breakfast . Bacon , egg and sandwich . I took it to the living room and watch some show while eating my breakfast . All show was so bored . I switched off the tv and continued eating my breakfast . When I've done having my breakfast , I took the plate to the kitchen and went to Totomato . I gave it food and talk to it . 

" Yah , I can't see your eyes . Your eyes was like Sung---"

" Sunggyu hyung right ? I know " Myungsoo said , he's walking downstair . 

" Yeah . You just woke up ? I thought you woke up already and went somewhere . "

" I was in Junhong's room . Tired practicing yesterday . So , why are you wearing like this ? " 

" Pabo , I'm having my audition today . You're going with me ! Go have a bath and meet me at garden . " I said . He sighed and nodded heavily . 

I went to the garden and went under a big shady tree . Lucky at this time kids went to the school . I took out my iPod and choose Loving U . I put the volume to the max and start singing and dancing . I tried to dance like yesterday but I feel like I'm shy . Is someone watching me ? I stopped dancing and look around . No one here . Weird . I continued dancing and singing . The song ends and I waited for Myungsoo . I wanna show him my dance . Is it y like Zico said yesterday ? Sigh . Where is he ? I went inside Junhong's room and saw he's sleeping .

" YAH ! KIM ! MYUNG ! SOO ! OPPA ! WAKE UP ! I'M GOING TO AUDITION TODAY . YOU'RE GOING WITH ME RIGHT ? " I said and jumped on the bed . 

" I'm so tired . Am I going to be the viewer only ? " he said with his tired voice . 

" Aigo . Aniya , Block B are coming too . Palli ! " I kept jumping on the bed . Making him sat on the bed . 

" Arraso . I'm going to have a bath now . Do you wanna see I'm half ? If no , please leave the room and make me breakfast . " he said . I blushed and went outside .

That guy is so ert . I made him some breakfast while singing . I wonder , am I going to be a singer like them ? I hope yes . I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen . I turned around and it was Zico . I hugged him for a while .

" Oppa ~ Where are the other member ? " I asked him . Release him from the hug .

" They're outside , shy to see you . Ah , what time we're going to TS Building ? " 

" 1 p.m . Now it's 11 a.m .. We got another 2 hours . Should we hang out ? Or ... " I stop ..

" Or what ? "

" Practice dance and sing . " I said . He smiled . 

" Don't worry , I won't blush this time . Kaja ~ " 

We went to the garden and leave Myungsoo's breakfast on the dining table . I started dance and sing without music . Pretty hard . But Zico kept blushing . I stopped and give a glare to him . 

" You're blushing . " 

" Aish , really ? I think I'm not blushing . "

" He is ! " Myungsoo shouted at the door . We both give him a stare . He's holding his breakfast . 

" Myungsoo oppa ! Be careful ! Go sit next to Zico oppa ! " I shouted . Myungsoo nodded and went to Zico . 

" I'll start dancing and singing now ~ " they nodded . 

I start dancing and both of them blush . I tried to ignore them but can't . I heard Myungsoo whispered to Zico . " She's y " " I know right , I wanna make she's my wife but can't . Both of us love her . " Zico said . Myungsoo nodded . I've ended singing and dancing . They clapped like a kid . I bowed to them and sat in front of them . " So how's my voice and dance step ? " I asked them . " Daebak " they said . I took Myungsoo's plate and went to the kitchen . I washed it and went to L who's running to Myungsoo . L went outside but I heard they're talking about me .

" L-shi , who do you love ? " Zico asked . 

" You ? " he asked Zico back . 

" you-shi , you ? " 

" Then I love her too .  "

" Who's your first love ? " Zico asked him again . 

" You ? " this guy ... aish ..

" you-shi , you ? " 

" Then she's my first love too . " 

" Why do you love her ? " Zico kept asking him . 

" You ? " 

" This time you'll answer first " 

" Andwae you .. " 

" I love her because when we're in the aeroplane , she's wearing Block B jacket . She's look beautiful . Haha . You ? " 

" She's my childhood friend . We always hang out together , go to the school together and sleep together . "

" Ah .. Who's your first kiss ? " 

" My omma , she kissed me on the cheek . You ? "

" Aniya , that's not what I mean , kiss on your lips . Me ? I wanna make her my first kiss . "

" Me too . Then , let's bring L inside and go to the TS Building . " Myungsoo said . 

I quickly ran to the living room and sat on the couch . Pretending I didn't know what they're talking about . They came to the living room with L . I look at them and smile . I stood up and took their hands and went outside . I asked them to went inside my car and I locked the door . I saw Block B members are running to get inside their car . I laughed and went inside my car . I started the engine and went to Junhong's school to pick him up . 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We've arrived at TS Building . It's 1 p.m . Junhong hold my hand and went inside the building together while the other just walked inside awkwardly . They're not in TS Ent. . He took me to the counter and the worker gave me a number . Ah , number 0045 . " Isn't that Block B and L ? " she asked Junhong . " They're my friends . They wanna watch you noona audition . They can right ? " he asked the worker . She nodded and smile . Junhong asked us to wait inside a big room while he went to B.A.P member . I keep talking to U-Kwon and B-Bomb . Talking about their dance , cuteness , aegyo and other . 

>> fast foward >>

It's 3 p.m . The audition begin . They dance and sing , better than me . I sighed and B-Bomb tried to comfort me . I gave him a smile and mouthed ' it's okay ' to him . He nodded and smiled back . It's my turn now . I went to the stage and gave the dj the cd . Junhong mouthed ' noona hwaiting ' to me . I nodded and smiled . The song was played and I started dancing . Trying to dance ily . I looked at Junhong , who's blushing . The song ended and Junhong went to me . Gave me a microphone and he asked me to sing . I sing to Loving U and Junhong dance to it . Block B and Myungsoo cheered for me . I've end singing and Junhong hugged me . All audience screamed . " She's my noona . Don't worry ! " Junhong said .  I nodded and leave the stage with Junhong . I sat on my seat and thanked to them . The audition ends so fast . Weird . " Contestant , please come on the stage . " Yongguk said . I went on the stage with other contestant . " Time to announce the winner or should I say , our new trainee . " Junhong said . He winked at me . I gave him weird look . " First ! 0045 , please step out . " I step out and Junhong hugged me . " Congratulations noona ! You're our new trainee ! Welcome to TS Entertainment ! " I hugged him back but tightly . I cried happinest and Junhong took me off stage and bring me to the Block B and Myungsoo , who's cheering for me . I asked them for a group hug . We all hugged together . The audition ended when they announced 10 winner , including me of 500 contestant . I thanked to the judge and bowed to them . I hold Junhong's hand and went back home . " Junhong-ah , Myungsoo oppa and Zico oppa , tell the other members that we're going to celebrate it tomorrow ara ? " I said and they all nodded . " What a happy life ! " I shouted . They laughed . I hugged Zico and kissed him on the cheek . I whispered to him " Try to be my first kiss ~ " . He smiled and nodded . He ran inside their car and leave . I did the same thing to Myungsoo too . " If you want to be my first kiss , try get it as soon as possible " . I release him from the hug and laughed so hard . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author-nim is having a fever . Haha . I'll ask my cousin to update it for you .. 

Ppyong ppyong ! ToT