Zelo's here ! It's a paradise !

92-Line Love

Listen to :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luA1RqJSgnc < U-Kiss 4U > 

 

Your pov ..:::..

Myungsoo woke me up in the evening . Like 6pm , maybe . He took me to the living room . EH ! Zelo is here already ! " Annyeong noona ! Mianhae I didn't call you . I'm going to sleep here today . Can I ? " Zelo asked me . " Annyeong Junhong ~ (Zelo's real name) it's okay ~ Sure you can sleep here . It's your home right ? Aigoo " I said . Myungsoo let me down and I sat next to Zelo . I should call him Junhong since he's my brother . " Junhong-ah , wait here ara ? Noona make some water . Myungsoo oppa wait here too ara ? " I said and leave them . I went to the kitchen . I heard both of them laugh so hard . Aish . Boys are noisy . I made bubble tea for them . I took out some cookies on the table . Omma made it . It's so delicious . Hehe ! When I came back to the living room with some snacks , they stop laughing . " Wae did you guys laughed ? Did something funny happens ? " I asked them . Both of them just quite . Junhong took a cookie and take a bite . " Did omma baked this ? It's so delicious ! " Junhong said .  I nodded and smiled . Then Myungsoo took a cookies and ate it . " YAH ! THIS COOKIES TASTE SO DELICIOUS ! " he shouted . Junhong and me gave him glare until he said " both of you never change eh ? " " Unnie !! " Aish ! Another saeng . " When did you woke up ? " she asked me and took a cookie . " 6pm like that . What time will omma and appa get back home ? Junhong-shi is waiting for them " I said . " They'll back at 7pm . So another 45 minutes like that . " I look at the watch . Ah . 6:15pm already . " Myungsoo hyung why don't you sleep here tonight ? You can sleep with me . We can play games together ! " Junhong said . " Sure ! BUT Junhong-ah , follow me . You need to stick with me . HAHA ! Like me and ____ , always together .  " Myungsoo said . " Ah wae !? Your house are just infront of our house ! " Junhong said . This kid doesn't know about the moving things yet . " I moved . I stayed with Sungyeol . " Myungsoo said . " Ahh . That's why your car is not in our garage . " my girl saeng said . Well , Myungsoo shares garage with us . Junhong just nodded . Junhong pushed his noona (not you/me) to her room . " You should study for the exams ! Hwaiting !  " Junhong closed the door . This guy is weird . 

End pov ..:::..

 

Myungsoo's pov ..:::..

I saw the incident . I look at the watch . It's already 6:35 pm . I took Junhong's hand and left the house . " WE'LL BE BACK SOON . " I shouted . I closed the door and drive to Seoul . During the journey , Junhong asked me . " Where are we going ? " " We're going to buy her presents ! Tomorrow is her birthday ! Did you forget your noona's birthday ? Aigoo " I said . " ANIYAAA ! MUST BUY HER A CAT ! " Junhong said " A cat ? Oh . She wanted a cat ? She didn't tell me earlier . She said she want a hamster . " HAMSTER ! Sunggyu hyung . Hamster . HAHA ! I suddenly laughed so hard then Junhong just look at me like he saw a crazy person . I stopped infront of a pet shop . We went in and saw animals . Junhong went to the cat side while I'm looking for a hamster . AH ! I saw a hamster ! That's cute ! I bought it and of course , hamster's food . Junhong came to me with a cat . " This is a Singapura Cat . " the cat look like this . 

That's cute . He bought it and cat's food too . " Can we pick up them tomorrow ? " I said to the cashier . The chaser blushed . I know , both of us are handsome and cute . " N-nae L oppa " the cashier said . She know me , well , I'm L , from INPINITEU . Who doesn't know me right ? Hehe . We went inside the car and I drove to a jewelry shop . I went inside and leave Junhong alone in the car . " Can I have infinity necklace and earrings ? " I said . The worker took out the necklace and earrings . It's look like this . 

The necklace . I asked the worker to wrote INFINITE . Hehe . 

The earrings . I bought 2 colored earrings , silver and gold . I payed for it went quickly went inside my car . " What's that ? Is that for noona ? " Junhong asked . I just nodded and went to Sungyeol's house . As I arrived there . I went inside his house and took my clothes . " Sungyeol hyung , I'll sleep with ____ , but not with her . I'll come back tomorrow evening ! Annyeong ! " I said . " DON'T HER ARA ?! " Sungyeol hyung said . ert . He's same like Woohyun hyung . I went inside the car . " Isn't that Sungyeol hyung ? " Junhong said . He's waving to Sungyeol hyung . Aish . I drove to Junhong's house . After a few minutes , we arrived . I tried my best to hide the necklace and earrings and both of us went inside . I ran to Junhong's room and hide the necklace and earrings in the closet . I put my clothes in the closet too . I went to the living room and saw only Junhong . " Junhong-ah , where's your noona ? " I asked him . " I'M IN THE KITCHEN ! " Ah . She shouted from the kitchen . I went to the kitchen and saw she's baking cookies . I took a cookie until she said " YAH ! That cookie is hot ! " she took it and blew it for me . Then she gave me the cookie . " gumawo ~ " I said . I ate the cookie and went inside Junhong's room . I layed on his bed . " I should stay in this house forever . She can cook for me everyday . But I wanna sleep with her . Omo ! I'm a ert ! " I said . I went to the bathroom to take a bath . After a few minutes , I'm done and wore my pajama . Hihi . I went to the dining room . I saw ____'s omma and appa already there , waiting for me . I sat next to Junhong and eat together with them . After dinner , Junhong and his noona , wash the dishes . I went inside Junhong's room and sleep on his bed . I feel so tired today . I can't wait for tomorrow ! It's a paradise for me !

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how ? You and Myungsoo are together again ! You forget about Zico huh ? Aw . It's okay ! Oh yeah ! INFINITE and B.A.P ( all members ) will appear soon ! Together ! But what about Block B ? Nahh .. It's a secret ! Hehe . About ' interview section ' , I'll do it later . Hihi .. Annyeong ! Please comment and subscribe ! 

Ppyong ppyong !