Text them , tell them .

92-Line Love

Junhong's pov ..:::..

 

We've arrived at home .. Noona can't stop laughing . What's wrong with her ? Is she's too happy ? I throw a pillow at her and suddenly she stopped laughed .. She gave me a killing glare and I quickly ran to the backyard . She chased after me and suddenly she locked the back door . I ran back to the door and knocked it for a few times . I ran to the front door and it's locked . I knocked the door harder and finally Myungsoo hyung open it . I ran inside my room and locked the door . Afraid noona hit me . I think I should text B.A.P members . 

Hyung !! Tomorrow come at my home in the morning ara ? you noona want to celebrate her trainee in TS ! Yaaaay !! I hope it's meat . Cherry tomato nekkeoya ~ ( it's mine ) 

Sent . A few minutes later , the member replied one by one . 

Jinjja ?! I can't wait ! See you tomorrow ! Jaljayo Junhong-ah !
- Yongguk hyung .
MEAT ! Our new trainee are going to treat us ! Yeah ! 
- Himchan hyung . 
FOODS ARE MINE ! Jaljayo ~
- Daehyun hyung . 
I'm going to be fat T_T
- Youngjae hyung . 
Ppuing ppuing ! See you !
- Jongup hyung . 

I laughed at their message , especially Youngjae hyung . HAHA ! I'm a bad maknae ~ Tsk Tsk . I jumped on my bed and fell asleep . 

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Zico's pov ..:::..

 

" Hyungs ! P.O ! Come here now !! " I shouted from the living room . 

" What hyung ? " P.O asked . 

" you-shi are going to treat us tomorrow since she's a new trainee . We need to be at her house in the morning . " I said . 

" AH REALLY ?! " they all shouted . I nodded and smiled . 

" Put your smile away , it's creepy for us . " U-Kwon said . I gave him a glare . 

" How dare you said like that to Block B's leader . " I said . He ran to his room and locked it . 

" So , guys , go to sleep . We're going to her house in the morning , remember ? Sleep well . Jaljayo ! " I said and went to my room . They all nodded . 

I jumped on my bed . Am I going to be her first kiss and is she's going to be my first kiss ? I need to kiss her before Myungsoo hyung do it . I hope he doesn't kiss you-shi when I'm not with her . Sigh . I hope I was with her now . Sleeping next to her , cuddle with her . I wish that can happen so fast . WHAT AM I THINKING ?! I closed my eyes and sleep . ZzZz ~

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Myungsoo's pov ..:::..

 

I opened the door and Junhong ran inside his room . Weird . I went to Totomato and gave it food . " Yah , your real owner is weird you know . Tsk tsk . I'm going to sleep now . " I said to Totomato . I sighed and went to ahjusshi and ahjumma's bedroom . I'll sleep there now since you-shi always locked her door . Huh . I can't sleep with her anymore . I sat on the bed and texted to INFINITE members .

Sunggyu hyung , Dongwoo hyung , Woohyun hyung , Hoya hyung , Sungyeol hyung and Sungjongie , tomorrow come to you-shi house in the morning . She's going to treat us . Wooooooo ~ 

Sent . I got a fast reply from them . 

See you tomorrow . 
- Sunggyu hyung . 
Nae .
- Dongwoo hyung . 
Arraso . I'm tired now . Annyeong . =_=
- Woohyun hyung .
Okay then . •_•
- Hoya hyung . 
Arraso !! See you tomorrow ! I can't wait !! Jaljayo L-geun ! 
- Sungyeol hyung . 
I WANT MEAT ! 
- Sungjongie . 

What the ... Their reaction is no fun .. Except Sungyeol hyung and Sungjongie . I replied to them . 

Hyung , go sleep now so we can hang out tomorrow . Miss you ! Annyeong ! 
( sent to Sungyeol hyung ) 
Nado ! I hope it's meat in Hongdae . Haha ! 
( sent to Sungjongie ) 

I miss you too then ! Annyeong ! Sleep well ! ( do not reply ) 
- Sungyeol hyung . 
Hongdae~e~e~ ! Oooh ! I just asked manager hyungs and they let us go ! Yeay ! Annyeong hyung ! Talk tomorrow ! My eyes are heavy now . Tsk 
- Sungjongie . 

I layed on my bed and put my phone under the pillow . I hugged a pillow and kept thinking about you-shi . Am I going to be her first kiss ? I hope yeah ! Zico-shi can't be her first kiss because I'm da one ! Just kidding . Sigh . Confused already . Who's gonna be her first kiss ? Me or Zico ? If I was her second kiss , it's okay . I'm happy with it . I hugged the pillow tightly and closed my eyes . Finally , I arrived in a paradise . 

 

End pov ..:::..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! I'm Danny, she asked me to write it on her way. My way was like this. Not like this . She's in the hospital. Having a high fever. BTW I'm her cousin! She will leaving the hospital this Sunday.. It's nice to see you.. Speechless.. Goodbye! I'll take care of her well!