I like you ~

92-Line Love

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niB6plivy6s&feature=related< I Like You - INFINITE > 

 

Jiyoung's pov ..::::..

 

We've arrived at home . Unnie was sleeping . Maybe tired . She've cried and practice and singed whole day . Myungsoo oppa carried her to appa and omma's room . I went to my room and locked it . I don't like when someone enter my room . My room was full of books . It was so messy . I sighed and went to my bed . Cried all night long . Why ? Because it's was my first time my parents leave me . Well , unnie and Junhong get used to it . Junhong went to Singapore with s and Secret unnie and unnie lived 1 year without appa and omma . Me ? Never leave them . I fell asleep when I was crying . Tsk tsk ...

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Myungsoo's pov ..:::..

 

I caried her to her parents room and put her on the bed . I covered her with blanket to keep her warm . I closed the door and layed next to her . What is this feeling ? My heart was beating fast . Is it because she's with me in a big bedroom ? Aish .. Maybe . I stood up and look at her who's sleeping peacefully . My eyes locked on her lips . My mind was completely about her lips . Looks soft . WHAT AM I THINKING !? I heard the door opened and it was Junhong . 

" Hyung , what are you doing ? " 

" Ah nothing . I'm going to sleep with her . But I'll sleep on the floor .  "

" Hyung , the bed is so big . Sleep next to her . " he said . I blushed . 

" I .. I ..... will ... " 

" Aigoo . Hyung , goodnight ! Take care of her ! Don't her ~ Tsk " 

" Nae junhong-ah . I won't her . Please close back the door . " 

Junhong left the room and closed the door . I went to her and looked at her lips . Should I kiss her now ? Or when she's woke up ? Or in a romantic scene ? I kissed her on the cheek and layed next to her . I hugged her then I fell asleep . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 7.40 a.m . I saw she's already woke up . Our position right now , she's hugging me , I was hugging her . So I didn't change my position since last night ?! I awkwardly release her from the hug and cover my face with a pillow . 

" Did you hugged me since last night ? " she asked me . 

" ..... " 

" Tell me ~ " she said full of aegyo .. I nodded heavily . I look at the floor for a while . 

" I..did...hugged...you.. " I blushed and went out from the room and went to Junhong's room .

He's already woke up . Wearing his school uniform . I went to the bathroom and took a bath . After 10 minutes , I've done took a bath and Junhong saw I'm half . I blushed and went to the closet and took my clothes . I wore it in front of Junhong . His mouth shaped ' O ' . I don't know why . I pulled his hand and went to the kitchen . I make breakfast for Junhong , me , Jiyoung and her .. I made simple sandwiches for them . Then Jiyoung came to the dining room and eat my sandwich . " This is so delicious . Who made this ? " she asked . " Myungsoo hyung . I know right ! " Junhong said . Who's eating the sandwich . " You should not talking while eating . " I said to Junhong . Jiyoung just nodded . Junhong and Jinyoung finished eating their breakfast . Where is she ? I decided to send them to their school . It was 8.15 a.m . We went to her car and went to Junhong's school first . After 10 minutes , we've arrived infront of Junhong's school . 

" Junhong-ah , your school is so big . Can I move to this school ? " Jiyoung asked Junhong . 

" Noona , it's your last year in your school . Don't move to this school . You'll get trouble . Those teachers are evil . " Junhong said . I shook my head .

" Junhong-ah , it's not good to say your teacher like that . Just go to your school . Ah , did you sleep at home or at your dorm today ? " I said . Trying to change the topic . 

" Dorm . You'll sleep in my room ara ?! " he said . I nodded and he went inside his school .

" Jiyoung-ah , please don't sad about it . What's Junhong said was right , you're senior in your school . " I said to Jiyoung . 

" Nae oppa . Can we go now ? " 

" Ah nae ! " 

I drive to Jiyoung's school . A bit far from Junhong's school . We talk a lot . I'm sure she's so happy and a little sad today . Her first day without her parents . Poor her . We've arrived in front of Seoul High . Yep . She's a senior in a famous high school . She smiled all day . Well , not all day . 

" Jiyoung-ah , after you got back from school , let's go celebrate . "

" Celebrate what ? It's not my birthday . " 

" You've passed your exam right ? " I said . She nodded and smiled . 

" Gumawo oppa ~ " she said and went inside her school . 

I decided to back to my dorm for a while . I need to practice . I texted to her .


you-ah , I'm going to my dorm for a while .
See you later .
I'll lend your car for a while . 
If you wanted to go out , you can use my car .
/wink emoticon/

Sent . I went to Sungyeol hyung's house to see if Sungyeol hyung went to the dorm already . I knocked the door for a few times and it was Daeyeol , Sungyeol hyung's brother . He went inside and called Sungyeol hyung to the door . Finally , I can see Sungyeol hyung's face again . I hugged him for a while . Awkward moment . I release him from the hug . Both of us blushed . We're not gay .. ~

" Hyung , let's go to the dorm . PRACTICE TIME ~ " I said . 

" Finally you got a free time ! Let's go ! Daeyeol-ah ! Take care of this house ! I'm going to practice now ! Annyeong ~! " 

We both went inside the car and headed to the dorm . When we arrived there , all members are already here . Manager hyung are also here . I sighed . Then we started to practice like usual ..

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Your's pov ..:::..

 

I took a long bath . When I was done have a bath , I wore the dress that P.O bought for me and I just realized that I'm still wearing the necklace , earrings (left:golden and right:silver) and the bracelet . I'm going out with Taeil and Kyung today ! Yippie ~~~ !! I hugged the teddy bear that Jaehyo bought for me . " Jaehyo-ah , please don't be a er today ~ " I said to the teddy bear . I might be crazy today . I went to L and gave it's food and then I did the same thing to Totomato . I went to the dining room and no one are here .  My phone rang ' You got a message ~ I wrote down my heart ~ A message ~ I will stay up all night again today ~ Don't ignore my text ~ I wait for your reply ~ ( myname - message ) ' I took out my phone from my handbag and it was from Myungsoo . I decided to replied to him this . 


Oppa ~ Please take care of my car ! 
Don't let a scratch or I'll let L scratch your face ! 
Haa ! 
/punch emoticon/

Sent . But then I heard a car in front of my house . It must be Taeil and Kyung ! I went outside and I was right . It is them . I locked my house and went inside the car with them . No Jaehyo . YEAY ! Mianhae .. Hihi . " you-ah , we are going to Yongin . It's okay right ? " Kyung asked me . I just nodded and smile to him . A smile that no one can't melt . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if I didn't update yesterday . /bow/ I'll update 2 chapter today . Hihi ~ BTW this is Daeyeol ~