Be mine

92-Line Love

 

Myungsoo's pov 

 

As she said that if we need anything , meet her at her room . She'll be helping us . So I went inside her room , leaving Zico with L , I closed the door behind me and saw she's sleeping on the bed . Such a lazy girl . I sat next to her and said " wake up you lazy girl " " 5 more minutes " she said with her sleepy voice . 

" But we need to talk ! "

" About what ? Something useless please go out except about Zelo's school "

" About us pabo "

" What about us ? We're friend and that's it " 

" … Best friend "

" Same thing " she said and hid under her blanket

" Did you forget ? 6 years ago , I confessed to you and you said that you're going to give me the answer "

" You have a good memory . Now , since Zico oppa came to my life , I don't know if I can love you back because both of you are loving me and I loved you guys back " she sat on her bed .

" So you'll having 2 boyfriend ? " I asked her stupidly .

" What the … NO ! Of course only one ! " 

" Then who'll you choose ? Me or Zico ? " 

" Why do you care ? "

" Because I love you ? Hello ~ Can't you see me ? " I said while waving my hand in front of her face .

" Okay fine . I choose you instead of Zico oppa but please don't tell him . We've been know each other for a long time but I just met Zico oppa . He should know me first not because I'm a BBC . " she took my hand and held it .

" But you have a kind heart " I nodded my head .

" Thanks ? "

" You right , he should know you but I don't care " 

" Wae ? You said that you loved me so you should care " she pouted . CUTEST THING EVER 

" You're mine now "

" Not yet , you didn't ask me " she shook her head . 

" you-shi , will you be mine forever ? " I said and kissed her hand .

" I will be yours forever " she said back while blushing .

I released her hand and came closer to her face . Our lips are only few inch away . I saw she closed her eyes and I went closer to her . Finally , our lips met for the second time . Just kiss , no tounge fighting yet . We enjoyed the kiss for a while and I released her awkwardly . Both of us smiling like an idiot . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So hey guys , sorry I didn't update for a long time . I had a mental breakdown . Some of you know why , some of you not . Well , just go to my profile and you'll know but it'll happen 10 November this year because I wanted to . I want to enjoy my holiday . I'm going to make this FF end soon . Well , maybe but sure I'm going to end this .