A New Beginning 9

A New Beginning....

"Sooo Delicious...Your sister sure do know how to cook this"Hyuna ate one after another.Woohyun fakely laugh."That blue luncbox is for who?Can i have some?"Woohyun stop Hyuna before she can take it."This is not for you.It's for Sunggyu hyung.I promise him that i will bought it for him."

"Oh"Hyuna bite her chopsticks as she said that.

 

The school bell rings meaning it's recess time. You listen to your ipod song called 'u kiss-when love stops' and read your story book. Bomi and Naeun left you since you dont want to eat. "Hey"JR sat beside you. Your heart was beating fast."H-H-Hi.How may i help you?"You said stutter."Arent you eating with your friends?"JR ask. "Ahh...Nope,Not hungry at all."

 

"That's too bad then as i want to ask somebody to share this kimbab with me"     "Suddenly i feel hungry.Why dont you share that with me?" You smile. JR laugh because of your cuteness eating the kimbab."So how was it?"JR ask."Hmmm...It's good"Eunji nod her head as she said that."Really?Kamsahamnida"JR thanks you.

 

"Who are you looking at?"Sunggyu appear out of nowhere."Hyung,You scared me!I'm not looking at anyone"Woohyun facial expression change from happy to moody."Are you jealous of that?"Sunggyu ask. "No,Why would i want be jealous?Here take this and finish it if you want"Woohyun gave Sunggyu the blue lunchbox."Thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"That meal sure hit the spot,You should have come Eunji"Bomi rubs her stomach."Class,Please sit at your respective tables.Today,i am going to partner some of you together for our charity fundraising"

 

You pray hard hoping that it is JR while Bomi and Naeun hoping that they get Sunggyu and Myungsoo."Bomi you go with Sunggyu,Naeun you go with Myungsoo,JR you with Hyuna and Eunji you with Woohyun"

 

"EHHHH?!Ms Emm-"The teacher cut the sentence before you two could even finish it. "I want you and your partner to work together and came up with a song.The couple with who got most number of votes by this friday is going to duet on the night of the performance.Those who never cooperate will be punished"

 

"I HATE MY LIFE!"You knock your head on the table. "ME TOO!"Woohyun agrees

 

Please comment what kind of  song you want Eunji and Woohyun to sing. :) Wont it be cool if Eunji could duet with woohyun or anyone in real life? :D  Looking at the photo below,I'm hungry now!I feel like eating this kimbab