A New Beginning 2

A New Beginning....

 

Woohyun bent down to pick something that you drop from your bag.

 

"Are you my fan?"Woohyun ask."Anni,What makes you think so?"You look at him."Yeah,Right. Then what this banner doing on your bag.You gasp"That not mine!". "EUNMI!!"You whisper in your heart."Dont lie.I have seen many fans like you who pretend that they hate me but secretly likes me." Woohyun sign on the banner and gave you a polaroid picture."What is this for?"You ask. "I dont need it anymore,You can take it." Woohyun went back to his car. 

 

"YAH!Whos going to pay for this?"You blow your hair. "And one more thing, Pretty girls like you shouldn't be so hot temper!" Woohyun shout from the window. "What did he say?Pretty?"You gave him another glare and walk off with your bike

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please dont fired me,I really need this job.I promise this wont happen again."You beg your boss. "Im sorry Eunji but i cant have worker careless as you.Take this money and go" Your boss hand you an envelope before going back into the office.

 

You change your clothes in the toilet and went to meet Bomi and Naeun.

 

"You got fire because of this guy?"Bomi ask. "Yeah."You reply while drinking your blueberry smoothie.Bomi and Naeun look at each other and shout like a crazy girl until the whole mall can be heard."Ouch,What was that for?"You cover your ears.

"He's Nam Woohyun from Infnite.You dont know?"Bomi explain. "I dont even want to know.Ahh,So thats his name?"You talk to yourself.Suddenly,a lady come to you"Is the blue bicycle yours,Young girl?"You reply"Yes,Why?". She bring you to where you park your bike and your bike was gone.

 

"Somebody stole your bike and he went after him."The lady said."Nugu?"You ask curiously.Then,A guy came panting to you saying "Im sorry but i cant take back your bike.He's strong for me to fight him". You look at him and he reminds you of your sister ex-boyfriend."Hello?Anybody home?"Bomi flick your head."Where is he?"You ask. "Hes already gone.He ask me to give you this keychain thats on your bike."Naeun hand you the crystal keychain.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Woohyun-ah!I miss you.Why you dont seem pleased to see me?"Hyuna ask."Hyuna,Can you stop spending so much on clothes?My dad gonna kill me!"Woohyun place his hand on hyuna's shoulder."Is that why you're here for?"asked Hyuna with a sad smile."Actually,there's one more thing,I-I did not want to said this but L-lets break up"Woohyun stuttered.

 

"Ehh??!"Hyuna look at Woohyun with puzzle look.

 

Sorry  if the story is short. i will continue soon with more longer chapter. BYE>> :) Here's a Picture of Bomi and Naeun and Eunji from Apink

EunJi

Naeun

Bomi