Big Trouble

A New Beginning....

After changing into new clothes,you saw the groups of boy who poured the paint on you.

 

"Sunggyu,Hyung i think we better run now."Dongwoo said not meeting Sunggyu eyes."Why?You look like you've seen a ghost."

Sunggyu stop walking."It's HER!!"Dongwoo point towards you. Sunggyu turn and saw you walking towards them."When i count to three,we all run,okay?"Sunggyu said as they all nod their  head."One.....TWo......THREE!!!"

They quickly run the minute they saw you getting nearer to them.

 

"YAH!!STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" You ran after them but they were too fast.You run all around the school and soon came to a stop in the school garden.

"Please let us go!" said Sungyeol."Please forgive us!"Sunggyu beg "That was really fun pouring the paint on you but we swear we did it against our willing" Dongwoo said panting. "He's Right."Myungsoo(L) agrees.

 

You kick Sungyeol and Sunggyu and Pull Dongwoo and L ears."Who order you to do this?"You ask. "We can't tell you"Sungyeol and Sunggyu reply. You pull Dongwoo and L ears even harder."OUCH!HYUNG,Just tell her!!"Dongwoo and L yelp in pain.

You ask the question again."W-Woohyun"Sunggyu hesitately reply.

 

You let go of Dongwoo and L."Owww!Are you even a girl?"Myungsoo rubs his ear to get rid of the pain."She's not a girl nor a boy. She's definitely a MONSTER"Said Dongwoo."Tell your friend that he's going to get it tomorrow" You said before going back home."UH-OH!Woohyun is in Big Trouble!"Sungyeol looks to Sunggyu to Dongwoo to Myungsoo(L)

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Eunji-ah!" You heard someone called your name and turn around. "Oh,Its you two"You smile weakly at Bomi and Naeun."You alright?We saw the vid-"Naeun beat Bomi stomach with her hand."I'm not in the mood to go out.You two have fun,okay?"You tap their shoulders and walk back home.Bomi and Naeun just look at you speechless.

~~~~~~~

 

"HAHAHAHA"Woohyun laugh while watching the video.The others look at him and shook their head."Why do you hate her so much?What wrong did she do to you?"Hoya curiously ask."You guys dont know the truth, so just shut up. She is the reason why we must go back to school and our schedule got cancel"Woohyun switch off the television and stand up from his seat.

 

"What's wrong with that?At least, we get to meet all the hot girls in this school Right,guys"Dongwoo ask the others. "When i come to think of it, She really have a cute smile and she is also gorgeous"Sunggyu placed his arms on Woohyun's shoulder as he said that. "W-What?My Hyuna is much more prettier though..."Woohyun talks about his girlfriend. "I know that but admit it,She is cute right?"Hoya tries to trick Woohyun."Y-yes...What am i saying??Hoya!"Woohyun plays around with Hoya. "You like her,right?"Sungyeol said. "A..A...Anio.Not even a bit"Woohyun blush and then shook his head.

 

"Anyway,Eunji said that You're going to get it tomorrow."Myungsoo tells woohyun about what you said earlier."Really?Lets see about that"Woohyun laughs to himself again

 

That's all for today...I'm getting sleep and now is 12:22AM Singapore time. Look how playful our Infinite members..Haiss~ :DD I will continue the next chapter soon....

Here's a Picture of how the garden looks  like