One Day Date With JR

A New Beginning....

Key:(Incase you're wondering who talking)

You/Eunji:Dark blue green

Woohyun:Dark Green

Jr:Purple

Hyuna:Black backgrund and Yellow text

Naeun:Pink

Bomi:Peach


I'm sorry i had to skip it to this part.T.TI'm ending this fic soon and i had to skip to this. Hope you readers will understand. Keep supporting this 2nd fic of mine! Thank  you for subscribing! :D


" Ohhh, look at how the person make the ice-cream.It's cool, Kamsahamnida!MMMM, Mashida!(It's delicious)" You thank the the man.

" Hmmm, where shall we go next? The Etude shop" ask Jr.

" You seems to know something about girls. Kaja!" Unknowingly, you link arms with Jr.

 

At ETUDE, You have a look around but kept looking at your empty wallet.

" Wae geurae? You don't have money? Nevermine i will pay for you"said Jr.

" Aniya, gwenchana. I'm just seeing it only. Let's go another place." you said and walk into the plushie toys shop beside it.

 

The two of happily having a great day together and the reason behind your smile is to forget Woohyun. You've hurt enough when he completely treat you like a total stranger with Hyuna by his side.

 

PARK

 

Both of you was sitting down on the grass while looking up the sun which is setting down soon.

" Omo, it's so pretty. Come, let's take a picture together." you turn to face the other side and took a selca with JR.

" Eunji, i know this is not your true self. You wanted to go out with me on a date is also because you're trying to forget him,right?"

" Mianhae. Is it that obvious? Actually, i don't if i like him as a friend or more than that." you said while playing with the strand of hair.

 

" Jeongmal Mianhae. It happens because of what happen that day. These might not be much but, I got this free two tickets to Paris. Let it all out when you go there." Said Jr giving the ticket flight.

 

" Wah, Jr. Thank you so much but..." you stop because Jr suddenly run away from you.

 

At the same time, Hyuna was busy packing for her trip to Paris with Woohyun tomorrow.

" He's all mine now. I have him all to myself and that Eunji better not ruin it"

 

 

 

 


a/n:

What will happen now? Will they meet each other?

Who do you think Eunji will go with?

I'm so sorry for this short chappie.