A New Beginning 11

A New Beginning....

"JR!I got choosen to audition in Paris."Hyuna came running into JR room wihout knocking the door.JR didnt give any reaction.

 

"What wrong with you?Arent happy for me?"Hyuna turn the wheelchair that JR is sittng on facing her."I AM happy for you but you will be gone for months.I dont think i can wait that long and not just that,you're all alone in a stranger country.Who's going to protect you?"JR stand up and move closer to Hyuna. "Awww..Dont worry,i will be alright.! I will try sending you letters even though i am busy."Hyuna wrapped her hand around JR neck."Saranghae!" JR give you a peck. " I love you too" JR move Hyuna closer to him and gave her a long sweet kiss.

 

Next day,Hyuna packed her things and wore a simple but pretty dress.She had a quick breakfast and her dad sent her to the airport.

 

"Are sure about this?I'm feeling that something bad is going to happen my dear beautiful daughter"Mdm Kim cuddle her one and only,daughter."Yes,Omma,dont said that.You're scarying me.It's not like they going to me or something because if they do that i will gave them a one big punchI will be alright i promise!"Hyuna hug her mom and give her a peck on the cheek. You look around the airport while waiting for your flight and JR."BOO!Guess who?"JR cover Hyuna eyes."JR,Right?" Hyuna remove JR hands and without hesistation,she hug JR infront of the public."Aigoo..You already miss me already?"

 

"Who says?I'm just giving you a last hug.Who knows i fall inlove with someone there and forget about you..."Hyuna broke the hug and teased JR."I DARE YOU TO DO THAT!"JR tickle you."Yah,STOP,ITS TICKLISH!"Hyuna laugh over and over again."I'm just kidding,I will really miss you.Dont cheat on me while i'm gone!"Hyuna point her hand at JR."I wont,i promise.I too will really miss you.Dont cheat on me too"Said JR. Hyuna nods her head. "Hyuna-ah,it's time to go"Hyuna dad's called to her."Have fun!See you in a month's time."JR pretend to act strong and said goodbye to Hyuna. "Wait for my letter's ok!"Hyuna shouted from across the room.

 

PARIS

 

Hyuna arrived safely to Paris. Hyuna were amazed with all the beautiful scenery and clothes.Hyuna went in a fancy looking buildings and were greeted by sweet looking girls.Hyuna felt like as though she's star and bow back at them."You must be Hyuna,Right?"A old man approached Hyuna who looks like a leader of the gangster group.Hyuna shyly smile and greet him."Welcome to Paris.Here's the key to the hotel.Your 'Audition' will start around 7PM.I will sent a limousine to pick you up."He hand you the key and left.

Hyuna check in the hotel and unpack her hings.Hyuna do a little shopping for awhile.

 

Night time comes and Hyuna wait for the driver to come."You must wear this before going to your audition place"Said the driver. Not knowing that she's in a trouble,she just change and went in the limo.

 

"You're here.You may start now."said the Judge. "Now?I havent practice yet."Hyuna look at the judge panicly. "No need that,i know you have talent.Just start"

 

Hyuna hold the mike and started. Hyuna dont noticed that the old man and the judge is talking about 'selling' you to become a e.

 

"Good Job,You did great up there.Can you follow me for awhile?"said the old man. Hyuna stupidly follow him into a room with nobody inside.He left Hyuna in the room 'alone'. Hyuna waited and waited but he never come back. Suddenly,Hyuna heard a knock at the back. She turn around and saw a guy."Who are you?What are you doing here?"Hyuna move step by step away from him."You're stupid!That old man just 'sold' you to me.Now you're mine!"

 

Hyuna were dumbfounded.Hyuna tried running away but the door was lock. He pull Hyunato the bed and lie on top of Hyuna. Hyuna tries to fight back but cant because he's too strong for her to handle.

 

When Hyuna open her eyes,she saw that, her  clothes were all torn.She remembers what happen and quickly run away.

 

While running,Hyuna cries.She felt like hugging JR but he's not in Paris.All the way she cries without stopping and drop to the floor.

 

"Hey you alright?"Woohyun bend down to Hyuna level. Hyuna raise her head and look at  Woohyun. Unexpectedly,Woohyun hugs Hyuna who is crying.Both of them became couples since the day Woohyun took care of her in Paris.

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

10 weeks later.........

 

Since that day,JR kept open and close his mailbox but he still doesnt receive Hyuna letters

 

"JR!Omma,good news for you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"We are going on a holiday to.....PARIS!"

 

"Omma!You're the best.Love you!"

 

"Just go and packed your bag.We are leaving tonight"

 

JR give his mom a peck and went up to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

 

"Uwaah~Oh,its already 5pm.How long have i been sleeping?" Then,A yellow paper that is paste on Hyuna refrigator caught her attention.

 

Written on the paper is "GET READY BY 8.Will pick you by that time.LOVE YOU-Woohyun :)"

 

Hyuna smiles to herself and gets ready.

 

She has forgotten about JR and her love for him has fade since that awful day and she now stead with Woohyun,her savior.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Omma,Can you hurry up?Dad is waiting for us at the cafe with the tour guide."JR raises his voice impatiently. "Arraseo.Let's go"

 

While walking to the cafe,JR saw two couples holding hands and giggling to each other make JR miss Hyuna.What  JR feels strange about is,The girl look exactly like Hyuna."It's must be my imagination.She's probably busy somewhere..."

 

The girl drop her crystal keychain and JR help picked it up for her,"Here's your Keyc-" He just stared at the girl infront of him. He quickly hug Hyuna.

 

Hyuna pull him away,"What are you doing?!"

 

"Hyuna-ah,Dont you remember me?It's me JR your boyfriend"

 

"Do you know him?"Woohyun ask

 

"No.I'm sorry you must mistaken me for someone else."

 

"WOW!So this guy is your new boyfriend?All that you said at the airport was true,huh?"JR ask.

 

"Airport?Do you really dont know him,Hyuna?"Woohyun ask.

 

Hyuna hesitate for a moment but then nod her head.

 

"You really have changed,Hyuna!Let's break up"

 

"I'm fine with that as long as you leave us two alone"

 

JR feel like losing all of it but hold on it.

 

"From today onwards,let be strangers and forget any of this ever happen"

 

JR left with a painful heart.

 

"Omma,I'm not in the mood so im going back to Seoul first.You and dad have fun,ok?"JR shows a weak smile and went back to the hotel....

 

 

 

WOW!Hyuna cheated on him.I feel pity for JR and Woohyun's is the innoncent one here....Hope you like this chapter about How JR & Hyuna can break up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~Just Imagine~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

This is what Hyuna wears at the Airport before departure

 

 

This is what she wear for the 'Audition'

 

This is what she wears after reading the paper woohyun left for her