A New Beginning 7

A New Beginning....

Next Morning

 

*Knock Knock* Eunmi heard somebody knocking on the door so she went to the door.

 

"Yes,May i hel--"Eunmi stare at Woohyun,her favourite idol and was speechless."Hello,Little girl.Are you Eunji sister?Is your sister home?"Woohyun smile and rubs Eunmi's hair till it's messy.Eunmi ran away into the kitchen."Wait--"Woohyun's didnt finish his sentence."May i help you,young man?"Your mother,Ms Jung said while holding Eunmi and a flower on her other hand.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo,Omonim.Woohyun imnida.I'm Eunji friend.We just met with each other at our new school yesterday."Woohyun lied.Ms Jung,who did not know anything believes him and let him in."Sorry if i our house is too messy and small for a popular star like you"Ms Jung place the books under the the almost broken glass table. "I will call unni.Wait here and dont go anywhere,ok?"Eunmi went upstairs smiling happily to herself.

 

"Unni,your friend is waiting for you downstairs"Eunmi went in without knocking."Eunmi,what did i tell you about Pls knock before going in my room.Friend?Who?Bomi and Naeun?"You rub your eyes."No,Its a guy.Just go and get dress now!Faster..."Eunmi  pull you out of bed."Arraseo.Just told him to wait."You push Eunmi out of the room."Who could it be?JR?"You smile to yourself .You thought its JR so you quickly go and bath.

 

"Omma,Do you see my specs?I cant go to school without it"You went downstairs and search it in the living room.The moment you went in the kitchen,you was stun to see Woohyun's eating breakfast with Eunmi and not just that, he's sitting at your favourite place."Oh,Eunji-ah,Come and have a sit."Your mom turn to you.

 

"Omma,What is this Idiot doing here?"You point directly at woohyun's face."EUNJI!Dont do that to your friend!Put that hand down and eat this pancake." Your mom scold you."What Friend?Yah,are you lying to my mom now?"You kick Woohyun's leg. "Yah,Didnt you hear your mom?Put down your hand and can you pls stop kicking me"Woohyun hold his leg and pretend to feel hurt.

 

"That's it.Here's your specs and go to school now!"Your mom shooed you away. "Omma,That idiot is lyi-" Your mom slam the door before you could finish.

 

"Omonim,Kamsahamnida for the breakfast.I will visit soon.See you soon,Eunmi"Woohyun bow down before going off. "Wait,take this and shared it with your friends.Can you give this blue lunchbox,to Eunji?"Ms Jung hand you two lunchboxes.

 

"I will sure to give her."Woohyun waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late posting because i have cca earlier...This chapter is nonsense,right? I know...Cos i'm sleepy right now and no idea what to write :D