A New Beginning 8

A New Beginning....

*1808* You dial your locker number and took some necessary things for the lesson. When you close the metal door,Woohyun lips almost touch yours.You blink and burst out laughing."Why are laughing?"Woohyun look at you with a confused look."You can fool my sister and my mom but not me.Are you taking advantage or feeling guilty about yesterday incident?"You went back to your old angry self. "W-what?Are you crazy or something?This Nam Woohyun The Great will never feel guilty!"Woohyun snicker.

 

You left him and went back to the classroom.You and JR were the only who's in class. You sit down at your vandalise chair and table.One of the drawing says"Stupid Eunji" You listen music with your ipod when JR distracted you with his sleeping.You slowly sit beside him and look at him sleeping.You dont know why your heart beats fast whenever youre near him.*Maybe its because he's my sister ex-boyfriend*You whisper in your heart. You soon fall asleep.

 

"Can you please wake up?A girl name,Bomi is looking for you"JR nudge you with his pen.You woke up and fix your hair. 

"Eunji-ah!" "Bomi-ah!" Both of you hugs each other. "How come you're here?Shouldn't you be in school now?"Eunji ask smiling brightly."Oh,we were transferred here."Bomi explain."We?Naeun is here too?"Eunji said as Bomi shook her head."Let's go to my room."Eunji shows the way after Naeun came.

~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Hyuna"Gayoon shakes hand with Hyuna. "Do you know that new girl?"Hyuna ask. "Yeah.Jung Eunji is the name. Why?"Gayoon ask Hyuna."Check her background and sent it to me"Hyuna told Gayoon as she nod her head. When Gayoon left,Woohyun came in. "Hey my sweetie.How have you been?Do you miss me?"Woohyun hug Hyuna from the back."Of course i miss you.Did you cheat on me?"Hyuna pinch woohyun cheek."No way.Why should i when have a beautiful girlfriend like you?"

 

"Because i see you talking to Eunji this morning"Hyuna broke the hug and walk three steps away from woohyun.  "Just that?There's nothing going between me and Eunji.I promise you that" Hyuna smile and give woohyun a peck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Uwaah~Your bed is so comfy."Naeun soon fall asleep after testing the comfy bed."You even have a computer.You must be happy"Bomi surf the internet."Says who?I have been miserable till you guys came"Eunji shows a sad face."Aww!Dont worry,we are always here for you."Bomi gives you a hug.

 

 

That's all for this chapter..Hope you like it.:)Wait for the next chapter soon.And Please PLEASE Comment! :)This is how the school lockers look like....