A New Beginning 12

A New Beginning....

You yawn while on the way to school.Strangely,You never see Bomi and Naeun. "Maybe they are still at home sleeping.These two kids."You talk to yourself.

 

You greet the security guard at the gate and went in the school normally. "Looks like I'm the first to arrive"

 

You tour around the school.Examine the art gallery and rest in your room at the next building. You walk past the library and reverse your step. *Ohh...It's Woohyun* You tip toe to avoid him from waking up from sleep.  You wave your hands to make sure he's already asleep.

 

*He's cute when he's sleeping.* You smile to yourself. "Is it fun watching me sleeping?" Woohyun open his eyes and look at you who was shock.

 

 "S-S-Since when i'm looking at you sleeping?No time for that."You push in the chair and walk off. "Yeah right.Anyway,Where's this Sunggyu?Been waiting for him from just now"Woohyun took out his phone and call his hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where have you guys been?I waited for like 1 hour."You said to Bomi and Naeun who came running into the school as if they have seen a ghost."Sorry,Me and Bomi didnt meant to be late. It's just that we woke up late"Naeun bow and said sorry many times.

 

 

"Okay,Stop that. I forgive you guys.Let's go to class now."

 

 

In class,You have no choice but to sit beside your partner.One moment,You are angry at the teacher for partnering you with woohyun but another moment,you don't why but your heart keeps thumping when he's next to you and you're happy with that.

 

"H..i"You awkwardly said it to Woohyun.

 

He pretended to not hear what you said and turn up his ipod volume and ignore you.

 

You say all the bad words in your heart and sit next to him. You took out your ipod and listen to 'Beast/B2ST-I'm Sorry'.

 

While you were busy listening to songs,Woohyun took a glance at you,*Is it just me or she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend,EunHye?Could she be her sister?*Woohyun said  in his heart while looking at you.

 

You felt strange because it's like someone is looking at you.

 

You turn and soon realise that he is looking at you all the time.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?Is there something on my face?"You look at yourself at your phone screen.

 

"Nothing..Who said i'm looking at you?I'm looking at that poster" Woohyun off his ipod and  went back to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

'Hyuna,here's the information that you told me to research on."Gayoon gave hyuna the paper.

 

"Thank you Gayoon"

 

"You are not using this for a bad intention right?"Gayoon ask.

 

"OF COURSE NOT!"Hyuna lied.

 

Gayoon gave her a worried face and went back into her dorm.

 

 

That's all for this chapter...Sorry for late update. Had cca and rehearsals and yesterday the performance. :)

Heres a picture of,Apink,Nu'est,4 minute,Infinite

Apink

Infinite

4minute

Nu'est