A New Beginning 15

A New Beginning....

Your dorm

Woohyun carry you to your room."Omma,Don't leave me alone"You utter this words in your sleep.Woohyun touch your forehead and it's extremely warm.He help by warming up some towels to cool down your high fever before leaving the school.On the way out,He drop a picture of your late older sister picture in your room and he didn't noticed it.

 

"Ahjussi,The whole school is clean now.You can inform my teacher that i already did my job.Here's the key."Woohyun hand the key to the guard."Next time,Think before you start fighting with other students.Go home and make sure i don't see you cleaning the school at night again"Said the guard."One last thing,Can you watch over the girl earlier?"Woohyun ask for one favor."The girl who looks like Eunri?"

 

"Yeah,You also think like that too?" The security nods."Just help me look out for her before you go.If anything happen,call me" Woohyun left after having a long chat with the guard.

 

NEXT DAY

 

You still haven't awake from sleep.

 

"Where's Eunji?"Naeun ask."I don't know,She's not at her home.I'm worried,Ms Kim said that her house was bought by someone else last night"Bomi bit her lips.Out of a sudden,Woohyun woke up from his sleep and sat on the chair that is front of bomi and naeun,"She's in her room.She came here last night and fainted so i let her rest in her room"

 

"Fainted?Why?What do you do to her?!"Bomi ask."I don't do anything to her.I swear! She just fainted out of a sudden and i think she is having a fever because her temperature is high."

 

After the school bell rang meaning it's recess,Woohyun pull Bomi aside."Can i know what happen yesterday?"Woohyun ask. "Why must i tell you?And why are you suddenly caring for her?"Bomi curiously ask."I..I..It's because she's my partner for the voting thingy,remember?Anyway,her legs is bleeding when she reach here last night"Woohyun said.

 

"You sure?"Bomi looks at Woohyun expression."Just tell me quick!Or not i tell Sunggyu that you like him."

"Alright,Fine! Actually...."Bomi tell the whole story.