A New Beginning 16

A New Beginning....

*Knock,Knock*Gayoon knocks the door

 

"Oh,Annyeonghaseyo.You're in class B right?"You said when Gayoon walks in.

 

'Yes.I was assign by your teacher to see if you are getting any better.Here's your food"Gayoon place the tray on your side table which is located beside you.

 

"I feel like a patient now.Does this school really cares for their student till this extent?"You ask Gayoon.

 

Gayoon nods smiling. While you were busy eating the chicken porridge,Gayoon took the photo that is lying on the floor.

 

"Is this your siblings?Your Sister is so cute!And He looks like-"Gayoon stops her sentence when you snatch the photo from her.

 

"That is my sister but who's the guy beside her?Since when i have these picture?"You put the plastic spoon in your mouth and thinks.

 

"I have to go.Hope you get well soon.You can come back to class if you have recover fully."Gayoon walks to the door.

 

"Wait,Whats your name?"You ask.

 

"Gayoon.Heo Gayoon"

 

You waved goodbye.

 

*D....DRING!*

Thats the first bell meaning its lunch time.Everything is choatic outside as students from every block rush towards the canteen while their stomach is growling.

 

"Hmmm."You kept thinking where could the pic come from.

You remember what happens last night as everything flashes back. "Wait a minute,It couldn't be him?!?" 

You get up from your bed and change into your uniform.You go to your first class that is  the vocal class.

 

Since its lunch time,You are alone in the class.

"Hey,You alright?"JR sat beside you.

"I'm fine.Thanks for asking.Have you seen Woohyun?"You ask.

'He's with your friends,I guess.Why?"JR looks at you.You didn't know that he's heart is in pain when you said that.

 

"EUNJI!"Bomi came in and hug you.So does Naeun.JR went back to his seat.

"Hey,I thought Woohyun with you two?"

"Oh,He went back home.Said that something important came up."Naeun said.

 

After school....

 

"Hey,Lets go home together."Said Bomi and Naeun

 

"Alright..."You said.

 

On the way back home,a limo drives past you and a guy covers your mouth and pull you in the car.

 

"EunjI!"Bomi and Naeun shouted.

 

When the car is already gone,Bomi and Naeun both receives a message.

 

"She's with me.Don't worry-Woohyun"

 

Both of  them sigh in relief.


 SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME...I WAS BUSY SO HAVE NO TIME TO UPDATE.ANYWAY,HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKES AND CONTINUE READING THIS STORY.... :DDD

 

Heres a picture of Hyuna-Ice Cream,Her new album song

 

SUNGGYU SOLO