A New Beginning 17

A New Beginning....

You woke up in a room that is decorate with full of butterflies and nature-like.

You turn around and saw a guy that is sleeping soundly beside you.You move away from the bed and shout "AHHHHH!YAH,Who are you ?!" Woohyun switch on the lights and said "Shhh....Somebody is going to hear you" 

"W-W-Woohyun?No way!Im not anymore."

 

"Yah..Yah...Yah!I didn't do anything to you.You are not y anyway.Anyway,my maid change you into new clothes.Those are my little sister."

You look yourself in the mirror(What you wear below)

 

"Come to think of you,You are the one who kidnap me?"You look back to Woohyun."Yeah.I can't let a wild tiger roaming around this neighbourhood"said Woohyun."What!"

 

Somebody knocks on the door."Woohyun-ah,Invite your friend for dinner"

 

"You heard that?Thats my omma"

"Luckily,your mom said that or you would be dead meat by now."

Living Room

"Annyeonghaseyo,Eunji imnida"

Woohyun Mom:You are so pretty and polite,Right honey?

You smile and continue eating while looking at IU who is eating her rice while looking down to avoid you.

 

After dinner and helping to cleanup.....

 

You pull Jieun(IU) aside and said"What are you doing here?Are related to that idiot?" IU nods."Biane.Jeongmal Biane.I didn't tell you earlier cos i know you will be mad at me."

 

You gave a hug to IU.You went up to the room and took your school bag ready to leave.

"Where are you going?"Woohyun ask.

"Home.My mom call me already."

"Don't lie.Your phone broke and its because of me.Bomi told me everything."

 

In your heart,You were swearing silently to Bomi.

 

"Move away.Don't try to stop me!"You walk towards the open door.

 

"You can't go"Woohyun block your way.

 

"Give me 5 reasons why i can't leave this house."You show 5 fingers on your palm.

 

"I will give you one.My parents heard what happen to you from my brother and they suggest that you stay here for the time being.My mom will handle everything like,school fees.Thats the why my brother had to bring you here the kidnap way cos he knew you would refuse and anyway you were sick at that time."Jieun explain when she came in the room.

 

You look at IU and roll your eye ball at Woohyun.You went down and search for Ms Nam."Omonim,Can't i stay for a few weeks while i look for a home?I promise i will pay for everything on my stay here?"

 

"Of course you can my dear.You are always welcome here.You don't have to pay anything its free of charge.But i do need a favour from you."

 

"What is it?"

"Take care of Woohyun at school.If he did anything wrong,feel free to punish him.And one more thing,don't let him near hyuna.Not even once"

 

"OMMA!"Woohyun shouted.

 

You were confused.

 

IU pull you forcely to went upstairs.You gave one last look at Woohyun while walking up the stairs.

 

"Hyuna?Who is Hyuna?"You ask IU once you are in the room.

 

"Its nothing.Anyway,This is my brother's room.Nice right?My mom prepared it this morning specially for you."IU said.

 

You went to sleep after IU left.

 

That night you couldn't sleep and woke up from your sleep. You switch on the night lamp beside you.

 

"Unni,When are you going to come in my dream?I miss you,dad,mom and Eunmi."You look at the photo,the one that Woohyun drop.

 


Thats the end..Luckily,Eunji fine.But i pity for her since she has no more family members in this story.Will Eunji get to know who Hyuna is?Well, Lets see then :)

Heres a picture of Eunji as Legally Blonde Musical.