A New Beginning 19

A New Beginning....

 

Key:(Incase you're wondering who talking)

You/Eunji:Dark blue green

Woohyun:Dark Green

Jr:Purple

Hyuna:Black backgrund and Yellow text

Naeun:Pink

Bomi:Peach


You went back to the class while Woohyun went into the gents to wipe his face  because of all the tears.

"You now seems close to Woohyun,Now? Did something happen at his home?"said Naeun.

"Shhh...We can't let others know that i'm living with him. You don't think dirty okay! We are not that really close but we are currently trying to communicate with each other"You said.

"You guys,Is this is what i call jealousy?"Bomi randomly said.

"Huh?What do you mean?"You said as you turn to the direction at where she is looking at.

Sunggyu is busy helping all the fangirl who wants his help in their studies.

"Bomi,Don't tell me you like Sunggyu?"Naeun said.

Bomi ignore Naeun and continue staring at Sunggyu.

"Nevermind,Let her be. Then you and Myungsoo,there isn't anything going on?"You change topic.

"I..don't...like...him...okay!"Said Naeun Blushing.

"You may not like him but you love him,right?"Bomi teases and you high five with her,

"YAH,I HATE YOU GUYS!"Naeun sulk and went back to her sit.

"We were just joking,kekeke. Don't take it so seriously."You calm Naeun by giving a back hug and so does Bomi.

"Eunji,Can you help me pass this homework to Jonghyun(Jr)? He is at the sick bay now."said Ms Emma the moment she step into the classroom.

 

Woohyun POV

"Enough of your excuses,Hyuna.I don't want to hear it anymore! If you really love me,you would have push him away when he kiss you."I said as I look like a person with a headache.

"W...Woohyun,You can't leave me just like this.I really love you but when i want to let him go, he move me even closer to him. Now that i think of it, you want to breakup with me because of that Eunji girl,right?AM I RIGHT?!?"Hyuna raises her voice at the end.

"This got nothing to do with her okay! She is just calming me down when you is busy enjoying your time with JR. He is your ex boyfriend right?Don't try to lie again, i found it out long time ago but i just let it go cos i don't want this relationship to ruin."I said as I walks back and forth.

"Please don't leave Woohyun"Hyuna beg me.

"I won't ask for breakup but tell me,what should we do to not let this happen again?"

"Okay,I won't go near that Jr guy again and so must you."said Hyuna.

"What do you mean?"I  asked.

"GET AWAY FROM HER.NO TALKING,NO COMMUNICATION OR SKINSHIP OR ANYTHING!"Said Hyuna satisfied

"Fine,if that's what you think will solve this."Said Woohyun unwillingly.

"What is all this commotion about?You're distracting the classes that is still going on."Said the vice principal.

"Oh,we are sorry.We will be on our way now."Said Hyuna going back to class together with me.

 

When i went in,The first thing i saw is Eunji laughing happily with Dongwoo and her friends. *Wait,She just waved at me. Ignore her,Woohyun.Just forget that she exist.*I thought as i ignore her and went to my sit beside Sunggyu.

*Why did i feel like i'm regretting this?*I whisper in my mind.

End of POV

 

"Dongwoo,What the hell you just draw?? You guys look what he did"Bomi suddenly laugh and snatch the paper.

"Oh my gosh,Yah! I didn't know Hoya has that big moustache and cute plus weird looking cat ears."Naeun laugh.

"Haha!I'm creative,aren't i?"Dongwoo praise himself.

"Did i hear you guys said my name?"Hoya turn to us.

"Look what he did to you."You was still laughing till your stomach hurts.

Hoya show a sulking face at first but then show what he drew of Dongwoo Dino ver.

Yadong(Hoya + Dongwoo.Not since that is what the meaning is but it's a couple name of them.) run around trying to prevent each other drawing to be seen.

You stop laughing when Bomi nudge you "Look who's here,Your prince charming."

"Who's my prince charming?"You turn and saw Woohyun. You wave at him but he ignore you. Your smile fade and just lean back on the chair,sadly.

Hyuna smirk,happy with what she plans.


Author's Notes(A/N): Hope you like this update of mine and sorry if its short. What gonna happen now? Will Wooji be  or not friends?