2 Accident in one day? Part 2

A New Beginning....

You reach home and slowly place your shoes in the cupboard outside your house."Why is there so many shoes outside here?"You went in and your neighbour,Ms Kim hugs you the moment you went in.

 

"What happen here?Why is there so many people in my house?"You let go of Ms Kim. "Eunji-ah,If i tell you this promise me you wont cry"Ms Kim pat your shoulder.You nodded as a form of agree."Your mom and sister is currently in the hospital and the doctor confirmed that-"

 

You were already running out of the door without shoes before Ms Kim could finish and went to the hospital that is near  to your home because that's the only hospital your mom can afford the bills.

 

"Nurse,Is my mom and sister here?I'm Jung Eunji and My mother is a regular here"You knock the table softly."Oh,she's in ward 110." You thank the nurse and went to that room. "Oh my,Eunji your legs bleeding"Bomi and naeun said it together who have arrive first after hearing the news from Ms Emma.

 

Ignoring the question and pain,you walk towards the doctor."Are you the family?"The doctor ask.You nod."I'm sorry,we are not able to save your sister and mother.We are really sorry.We hope you stay strong"

 

After the doctor and nurse when out,You open the blanket that is covering your mom's and sister's face and burst into tears."Omma,It's me Eunji.Wake up.Wake up.Didn't you promise that you wont leave me? WAKE UP!"You shake your mom body which is cold."Eunji,You shouldn't be like this.Your mom probably dont want to see you like this."Naeun stop you.You stop crying and wipe away the tears.

 

After the funeral,you and your friends went to your home to unpack your sister's and mother's things.You stay strong eventhough  its hard."That the last one.You sure you want to donate all this to the orphanage?"Bomi hold the box which is full as she said that.You nod weakly.After hours of cleaning the house and sending the things for donation,the three of you didnt know that it was already night."Why dont you stay at my house instead?"Bomi asked."No thanks,i would rather sleep in my bed.Thank you for helping me cleaning the house and coming for the funeral"You wave goodbye to both of them."Alright,If anything happens just call us ok?"

 

You went up your room and went straight to sleep,crying.At about 1AM,You woke up and went to the kitchen to drink some strawberry milk,your favourite.Suddenly,a heard a knock on the door."Are you Jung Eunji?"A tall man ask you.You nod and ask"Who are you?"."Someone just bought this house yesterday.I'm sorry but you have to leave."

 

"What?On this short notice?Can't i just leave tomorrow?"You plead the man.The man shook his head continuously."Fine!Wait for me too pack my things" You went up and unpack your clothes,toiletries,family photos and your personal diaries.

 

You bow to the man and give him the house key."Goodbye House.You are just a memory that i left behind now"You gave a last look on the house and left.Since you don't have a phone,You went to Bomi's house without notice."She probably sleeping now and so does Naeun."You weakly smile.

 

You went to school dorm and the security let you in since you are nice and innoncent."Here's the key.You're lucky that i let you in because you're a nice person if not nobody has able to went in" You just smile and thank the guard.

 

You slowly went into the school.You try finding the light switch but it was too dark and your leg is in pain.Somebody help you switch it on and you though its the guard."You alright?Need help?"Woohyun bend down."What are you doing here anyway?Leave me alone!If you're here to help me then forget it"You stand up but fails so you fall back down but woohyun hold on to you."Stubborn girl.At least let me help you with that leg of yours"Woohyun said sternly.

 

He bring you to the dance room and took out the first aid."This is going hurt a little so hold on,okay?"Woohyun put oilment on your hurt legs."ouch."You said."Just a little bit more"Woohyun said smiling.Your heart started beating fast the moment he smile at you.*What's wrong with me?I can't be falling in love with this jerk.Heart,please stop thumping*

 

"There.Don't move around much and it will heal in a few days"Woohyun fold the bandage around your leg.You stand up and said stutter"T-T-Thank Y-You". The surrounding around you is spinning and so does you.You fainted to the floor."EUNJI-AH!"Woohyun shouted to you.

 

 

That's all for today..I am writing this at 1:38 AM and my eyes are closing so GoodNight :)Happy fasting month to the muslim readers:DStay tuned to the next chapter to know what happens to Eunji and why is Woohyun in school?

Heres's a gif of Hyuna,Eunji,Woohyun and IU

 

Hyuna

 

 

 

Eunji(Skinny Baby SONG)

 

Woohyun

 

 

IU-Cute Look