2 Accident in one day? Part 1

A New Beginning....

"How much is this Sultana Roll?"You point on the dessert."That would be 20KW"

 

"I dont have that much money.Nevermind,I will just go with this Blueberry Blended" You pay for the drink and sit with Bomi and Naeun.

 

"Our school canteen really looks like a cafe than our old one."Bomi was distracted by all the fine flowery-like wallpaper,chairs,table,delicious foods and drinks.

 

"Yeah but i wish the food won't be that expensive.Just one plate of chocolate cake cost 22"said Naeun.Bomi look at you who has been quiet from just now.

 

"Eunji-ya,Are you alright?We two are the only one talking except you."Bomi took away your half-finish blueberry drink.

 

"Give me back my drink"

 

Bomi ignores you.

 

"I'm fine.I just feel like something bad is going to happen.Be right back,I need to call my mom"

 

You went outside to call your mom."Omma,Are you alright?Where are you now?"

 

"I'm fine,dear.I'm at home.Why?"

 

"Nothing,just checking if you and Eunmi are doing fine"

 

"Oh,Will you be home late today? Because i need to go work and nobody is taking care of Eunmi.If you are not free,then i will have to bring her along"

 

"Work?You have a work now?At where?"

 

"Not yet but still finding."

 

"Oh,I will come home as soon as possible after school if i dont have any activities in school.Omma,I need go now."

 

"Okay,Bye dear.Omma,Love you. Take care of yourselves ok"Your mom said in sad low tone 

 

"Ne,I love you too,Omma.You take care too" You hang up the phone and sigh. "Thankfully,she's alright"

 

You bump into Woohyun on the way to the canteen and your phone drop making it crash into pieces.

 

"YAH!!This is all your fault.Look what you have done!"You bend down and look at your destroyed phone.

 

 

"What??You're the one who don't look where you going and you're blaming me?"Woohyun sigh as he said that."If anything happen to my mom,i'm never going to forgive you"You blew your hair and put the destoryed pieces into a box.Woohyun just stood there in awed silence

 

YOUR DORM

 

"What a tiring day.Next period is PE(Physical Education)." You change into your Pe t-shirt and went to class.

 

 

Class

 

"Eunji-ya,May i speak with you for awhile?"Ms Emma calls to you.

 

"Yes?"You went to her desk."Your neighbour called the school and she said its something important.She was crying at that moment when she call.I think you better go now.I will let you leave for today."Ms Emma smile and pat your shoulder.

 

You nodded and thank the teacher.You pack your bag and leave the class."Hmm,I wonder what is it about?"

 

TO BE CONTIUNUED

 

SORRY 4 THE REALLY LATE UPDATE BECAUSE I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL ACTIVITIES THIS FEW DAYS AND WENT HOME TIRED SO I SLEEP.Hope you like this chapter...Stay tune to next chapter to know what happen at your home and why did your neighbour call crying?:)

 

 

 

I'm hungry and feel like eating/drinking this things shown below:YUM YUM :P