A New Beginning 18

A New Beginning....

Key:(Incase you're wondering who talking)

You/Eunji:Dark blue green

Woohyun:Dark Green

Jr:Purple

Hyuna:Black backgrund and Yellow text

Naeun:Pink

Bomi:Peach


You woke up due to your loud ringing alarm.

Before you even know it,you are already out of the bathroom and changing into your new uniform that the school has change.

 

"Woohyun,Go and wake Eunji fror breakfast.Who knows she's still sleeping." Ms Nam order her son.

"Why must it be me?Jieun go and wake her. Mom,I'm a guy and that is a girl room your taling about."Woohyun refuse doing it.

"Just do as i told you. Jieun you sit back here and help me spread jam on this toast bread.Woohyun,go do it or else i will force you two to get marry together."Ms Nam ignore her Son and continue making breakfast.

"OMMA!!"Woohyun breathe in and out before going upstairs.

Jieun(IU) and Ms Nam giggle together.

 

Woohyun knock on the door of yours.

"You may come in."You said.

"Breakfast ready so you better come down later.Bye."Woohyun was just about to open the door when you call him.

"Should i let down my hair like this or tie it?"You ask for his opinion.

"Why are asking me? Well,If you insist i prefer if you just let down your hair.Hurry and come down okay."

"Hmm,Now that i think of it, i really look like my sister,Eunri with this straight wavy hair."You comb your hair as you look into the mirror.

 

Living room

"Oh,Eunji-ah.Come and have some food for breakfast before going to school."Ms Nam said.

"Gomawo but you don't have to trouble yourself.I will just eat at school later."You bow as form of respect and get ready to leave.

Ms Nam look at Woohyun who is busy eating.

"Omma,Why are you looking at me like that?"Woohyun choke.

"Aish,Stop eating already. Go and show her the way to school.She's our guest as well as your classmate,shouldn't you at least try to be friends and being polite,at least?"Ms Nam said taking back her son half eaten bread and mik.

"Aish,Omma! We got nothing going with each other okay.If you're trying to pair us up,forget about it."Woohyun finish his bread before wearing his shoes.

You walk as you look around wondering if you are walking the right way or not.

"Eunji,Wait."Woohyun said while catching up.

"Wae ttarawa?"You ask.

"Yah,You sure do walk fast.Who say i was following you?We are going to the same school together anyway."Woohyun placed his hands in his pocket and walk infront.

You followsuit.

 

In School...

"Eunji-ah,Do you wanna hear my duet with Myungsoo?"Naeun show the video to you as so does Bomi.

"Great,Both of your partners is at least good looking and their voice is great.I havent even start nor think of a song yet."You said.

"Ehhh??! Yah,The fundraising is this friday. and you got two more days left to prepare for it."Said Bomi

"I know.Enough about that.If the teacher already come,say that i went to the toilet."You walk out of the class to go the ladies.

After doing your business,you accidentally heard a conversation. Out of curiousity,you went nearer to hear what they said.

"Hyuna,Do you really love that boyfriend of yours?"Said Jr

"Ne....Mianhae,Jr.I still love you but i also love him..."Said Hyuna

"So,who will you choose if both of us drown on the sea?"ask Jr

"I don't know,okay! I'm just confused!!Please give me sometime to think.For now,let's act that we are ex-couple."Said Hyuna leaving went Jr grab her wrist.

"Saranghae,Hyuna-ah. I still love you.Don't leave me,please."Jr lean in to Kiss Hyuna on the lips.

Tears fell down her cheeks as she miss the moments of her and Jr.

 

You gasp and hide behind the wall.

*That's Hyuna?So does that mean she has a relationship with Jr?*You thought.

You was just about to walk back to class when you saw Woohyun right behind you.

"Oh,Woohyun-ah,What are you doing here?Let's go."You tries to lure Woohyun away from the scene.

"I already saw it.I'm feel perfectly fine."said woohyun after you both rest at the study corner.

"Are you sure you're alright?It seems like you're hurting from it.Is Hyuna your girlfriend?"You ask.

"Well,Not anymore...I guess"Said Woohyun as he wipe away his tears with his hands.

"I may not know anything about how you're really feeling right now but i am sure you're really hurt now.Don't think too much. It's alright,you can just let it all out."You said as you tap his shoulder.

Woohyun cried all out as you gently tap his back.

"M...Mianhae,E..Eunji.Sorry for making your uniform damp from all my tears.It's just..I.."Woohyun sttuter.

"Shhh,Gwenchana.Just let it out untill you can't let it out anymore."

In the far distance,Hyuna was watching the both of you as she clench her fist..


A/N Notes:I'm sorry for not updating this story because i'm busy updating with my other stories and i can't think of what to continue but now i already got it. Hope you like this chapter :)) P.S: Can't wait for Infinite Comeback. Here's a picture of them :)) Thank you to those who have subscribe and comment and taking your time to read this.. Anyway, If any of guys want a poster for your story do request it from here.Their poster is amazing and i promise you won't be dissapoint by it.  ^^ (Just click the picture to go to the shop)