Incident in Class

A New Beginning....

You walk to your new classroom,"Be yourself and make new friends"You sigh and took a deep breath before going in.

 

As soon as you went in the class all eyes were on you.All the girls glare at you while the boys whistle to you.You ignore them and focus on the lesson. Your eyes started to get sleepy and you lie your head on the table. "Class,This our school band.Can somebody volunteer yourself?" said Ms Park. You slowly open up your diary and hide your face under the book. "How about you,Eunji?"said Ms park as she point at you.

 

"Me?Can you pick someone else as i think they will fall asleep after they hear my voice."You nervously laugh."EUNJI!" Ms Park raises her voice. You went up stage and saw JR and s,Minhyun,Aron,Ren and Baekho.You flash a smile at him and he smile back.

 

You hold the mike,your palms were wet because of nervousness."Annyeonghaeyo,Jung Eunji imnida.I'm new here so pls take care of me well"You introduce yourself.The whole class soon said in chorus "SING!". You swallow your saliva and started singing.The song is called ' I love you I do'. The atmosphere were silence and even Ms Park stop her work and listen to your beautiful power voice.When you almost finishing the song,a group of boys pour a pile of blue paint on you from the third level.Your whole uniform was in blue.Your classmate were silence at first but they broke the silence by laughing.And so did JR.Some even took video.

 

You look upstairs and you almost shout at them but hold it in."OMG!You better change into a new uniform and rest for awhile.Let me deal with the boys."Ms Park said as she gave you a new set of uniform.You bow and went off.

 

Thats all for this chapter. So,This is the video that Bomi and Naeun was watching? I feel bad for Eunji though.HAHAHA :)Hope you like it. :)Here's Eunji and Woohyun Aegyo photo .......