A New Beginning 4

A New Beginning....

The moment you went in the school,all eyes were on you. 

 

Girl 1:Who is she?Twinke High school?

Girl 2:I heard shes the new transfer girl to replace Jiyoon,The first queenka before Hyuna

Girl 1:Really?She's not even pretty

 

You give the two girls a  One-More-Time-You-Talk-About-Me-You're-Gonna-Get-It stare. By just looking at your scary 'red eyes' they quicklywent back upstairs to avoid trouble.

 

You wear your new school uniform,took out your phone and took a selca to show to Bomi and Naeun.

 

 

On the way out of the toilet,You bump into someone that is Woohyun. "I'm sorry for bum--"You didn't finish your sentence and you beat Woohyun's back hardly."YOU?!YAH!!!ITS PAINFUL!"Woohyun raise his voice. All the students stare at you two."Because of you i got fired at my work and because of you i'm drag here and because i lost my bicycle!"You let everything out on him. Before Woohyun could reply,the principal calls to you."Yes,I'm coming" You reply with a soft innoncent voice. You purposely step on Woohyun's leg and left him in pain.

~~~~~~~~

 

"So delicous!Ahjumma one more plate of spicy rice cake" Bomi and  Naeun order food over more food."Eunji really looks natural and beautiful in this school uniform.Hmmm...Wonder what she's doing now?"Naeun compliment Eunji Photo."Naeun-ah,look at this!"Bomi pull Naeun and show the video on her laptop.Both of them gasp after watching the video.

 

"Bomi and Naeun Unni,Annyeong"IU aka Jieun,Says hi to them. They ignore her. " Where is Eunji unnie?I did not see her this morning."Jieun ask Bomi."You werent in the hall this morning?"Bomi look at IU. "Anni.I came late for school.Why?"Jieun said."Eunji transfer to Melody art school because of her mother want her too attend that school."Bomi replied."Thats my brother school!"Jieun shouted softly.


 

"Who's your brother?"Naeun look at Jieun in the eye.IU moves backwards."You guys dont know?My brother is Woohyun."Jieun said softly."He have the same name as woohyun from INFINITE"Bomi said."He is Woohyun from INFINITE..."Jieun said smiling

 

"EHHHHH!!!!!!!!Why didn't you tell ask earlier??"Bomi and Naeun shouted."Because if i do,You two will go tell Eunji Unni and Eunji unni will hate me." 

 

"Hehehehe....You're right.So are you going tell Eunji Unni that shes schooling with that Jerk?"Bomi ask Jieun as she  finish her last spicy rice cake."My brother is not a JERK!"IU pull Bomi collar."O..Okay..P..put your h..hand down.Not to Eunji though."Bomi nervously smile."What do you mean?"Jieun look at Bomi confusely."Eunji bump into your brother that day and because of him eunji got fired.So now she kind of hate your brother?"Naeun explain."Then i won't tell her that im woohyun's sister.Dont tell her ok?What video did you guys watch anyway?"IU forget about her brother to eunji thing and look at Bomi's laptop.Bomi and Naeun shook their head "Nothing.Not suitable for Juniors."Bomi switched off her laptop."Aigoo..Is it ??I will report this to the Head Prefect"IU took out her notepad and pretend to write Bomi and Naeun name.

 

"NO its NOT ...So dont write our name,Cute Prefect Jieun" Bomi tries to sooth IU heart. IU blush after hearing the word "Cute" 

~~~~~~~~

 

"This is your dorm and beside your room is your own music room.You can pratice your singing or vocal there."said Ms Emma,drama teacher show you around."Oh,Thank you."You bow as form of respect."You can unpacked your things and go to your first lesson.Here's your timetable and here's your locker key.The locker number is on the timetable and so is the map of this school.You do know that you're going to stay in school if we have camp or something,right?"Ms Emma turn around to you as she hold the door knob.

 

"Yes.Thank you"You bow again."Hope you have a pleasant stay.Dont worry,all of your new friends is nice.Anyway,You look pretty."Ms Emma flash a smile to you and walk away. You respond back to the smile and thank the teacher as nobody have ever compliment you being pretty except your bestfriends.

 

"This bed is so comfy!"You lie down on the soft comfy luxurious bed as you look through your timetable

~~~~~~~

 

I have decided to use coloured words for BOMI,NAEUN,EUNJI,WOOHYUN,JR,HYUNA AND IU so that you wont be confused whos talking. Anyway,I wonder what video Bomi & Naeun are watching. Do you? I will reveal it in the next chapter. Hows that for Chapter four? Please comment, i beg of you so that i could know whether my story is good or not. :DD This is what your dorm looks like