A New Beginning 3

A New Beginning....

"Omma,Im home.Where's Eunmi?"You quickly ask your mom about Eunmi,your little sister."Shes in her room."Your mom reply.

You went to your sister room without knocking and quickly tickle your sister"YAH,Why did you put this banner in my bag?Because of you i met that jerk!" "Unni,Sorry.You met him?I want see the banner" You took it out from your bag and give it to your sister. "You can have it.If you do like this again,i will throw all this banners that you collected"You warn your sister. "Fine!Unni,gomawo."Your sister hugs you.

~~~~~~~

"Ehh?? Why all of a sudden?If its about the bills, i promise i will stop buying things that i dont need."Hyuna look at Woohyun with a puzzled face,tears almost drop down her cheeks.*Sorry for what im about to say and lie to you,Hyuna*Woohyun said in his heart. "Its not about that,My dad has disapprove of our relationship and i have to follow what he ask me to do or i will never get to see him again." 

 

"But why?Please i dont want to break up with you."Tears drop down Hyuna cheek as she cries."Me too.I'm sorry"Woohyun cupped Hyuna face and wipe away her tears.Soon it drawn into a hug.They stay like that for awhile."I know!Why dont we pretend that we broke up?"Woohyun broke the hug and tell his ideas."Thats possible but how to convince your dad that we really 'broke up'?"Hyuna ask."I must act moody infront of him and when he call your house,tell your sister to lie to my dad. How's that?" said Woohyun. "Thats great"Hyuna smile.

 

Back home,Woohyun pretend to cry and went up his room and slam the door."What's wrong with your brother?"Woohyun's dad,Mr Nam ask."You told him to break up with Hyuna."IU said."Aren't you being to harsh?"Mdm Nam said. Mr Nam ignore Mdm Nam and call someone. "Yoboseyo?Who's this?"HyunSu,Hyuna big sister pick up the call."How's Hyuna doing?"Mr nam ask. "She's been crying from just now.I feel pity for her about the breakup."Hyunsu said and shows thumps up to Hyuna who's sitting on the sofa."Oh,i see.Sent my regards to her."Mr nam put down the phone and jump around the room like a 3-year-old kid.

 

In the room,Woohyun laugh to himself.

~~~~~~~~~

 

Next day,You wear your school unifrom,tied your brownish coloured hair in side bangs pony tail and wear your spectacles."Bye mom,I going to school"You hug your mom. "Its only 6am and you're going now,And why are you still in that uniform?"Your mom said in a low tone to prevent  your sister from waking up.

 

You giggle"You know i love going to school early and what do you mean by why i am in this uniform?I always wear this uniform to school.Is there something you trying to hide from me?" Your mother,Ms Jung changed the topic  so that you wont ask her the reason,"Just go to school or you will be late.Take this lunch box and go now."

 

You went to your school called Twinkle High School by walking."Eunji,Wait for us!"Both of Bomi and Naeun called to you from the back."Let's go to school together.Arent you sad?"Naeun ask. "Why should i be sad?"You look at Naeun and Bomi. "Didnt you get a letter from the principal?"Bomi said."N..O"You reply."Nevermind,We will let them explain to you"Bomi and Naeun ran away from you and went into the school. "Wait for me!!You two better tell me now." Bomi and Naeun let out their tongue and run away again"Shiro!"

 

Everyone in the class is acting all nice to you and giving you gifts as if they never going see you again.You,Bomi and Naeun and the others students gathered in the hall after the announcement been made."You guys,Please tell me what you message you got from the principal??"You pull both Bomi and Naeun sleeves."You are about to know now.Look"Naeun point to the screen. You look the whole video till the end.After the gathering,Everyone except you went back to class.

 

PRINCIPAL ROOM

"I'm not going to that crappy school no matter how much you bribe me.Why me of all other students?"You burst into the room with a frowning face. "Because you have talent.We have watch the video that you post on your blog."The principal from the Melody Art school reply."What talent? Its just for fun." You read the information paper given to you."My Mom agreed to this?!?"You were surprise to see your mom's signature."Oh,So even if you want or dont want you are now a student of Melody."Said Principal Lee from Twinkle high school.

 

You hug Bomi and Naeun and wave goodbye before going into the van."Yes,She's gone!Now we can buy as many chicken as we want and make her jealous. Kekeke~"Bomi laughs.

~~~~~~~

 

So are you curious about how eunji life going be like in her new school? Hope you enjoy this chapter... :D 

Here's a photo of eunji in school uniform for tvN’s sitcom “Respond 1997”

 

Cute Right?? Hehe... :DD