A New Beginning 10

A New Beginning....

You go back home late because of CCA."Bye,See you guys tomorrow"You hug Bomi and Naeunbefore waving goodbye.

 

On the way walking back home,you didnt know that its going to rain heavily and your skirt and your sleeves got wet."Aish,Today is really a bad day for me."You cover your head with your file."That's strange,The rain suddenly stop pouring down on me"You stretch your hand to feel the droplets of rain. As you do that,you feel as if someone is right behind you."Hi"

 

You didnt reply to Woohyun and just look at him,*Am i in a dream?*You whispered in your heart."Can i sent you back home?It's already 6pm and your house is really far by walking."Woohyun ask for your permission."Why would you care about that?I can walk home by myself.Thank you but no thanks"You gave him a fake smile."Fine!Walk home yourself  if you got kidnap,dont come begging help from me"Woohyun turn around to walk back to his limousine.You look at the dark alley and it's already 6.59. "Wait,Fine i will let you sent me home but you better not tell anyone about this.Promise"Woohyun nod his head as you make a pinky promise with him as though you have been friends for a long time.

 

You fall asleep in the car and keep hitting your head at the window.Woohyun slowly move your head and let it land on his shoulder.He then cover you up with his jacket.*She's really pretty up close.Why is my heart beating so fast?*Woohyun said in his heart as he look at you who is sleeping in a cute manner.

 

"YAH,Wake up!We are right infront of your house" You rubs your eye and took your bag."I can't believe i'm saying this but T-Thank you.Here's your jacket."You flashed him a bright smile as you gave his jacket back."No,you can keep it.I dont need it anymore since i have many of that at home."He greets your mom and then went off. You watch him till he's gone.

 

"Did you eat the food that i told Woohyun to give to you?"Your Mom ask as soon as you're inside the house."N-No.I dont received it from him"You shook your head. You went to your room and you sneeze."Great,i have a cold" You took a bath and lied down on your bed after changing into a pink night dressing with strawberry pictures on it.

 

Your mind was only about Woohyun as you look at his jacket.You wonder to yourself thinking why he sent you back home.You fall asleep soundly while hugging his  jacket.

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where have you been?Do you know what time is it?"Mdm Nam said. "Sorry,I sent my friend home just now" Woohyun bow."Is it a girl or a boy?"Mr Nam ask. "It's a girl.Satisfied?"Woohyun went into his room. Woohyun's mom and dad smile happily to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyuna POV

Back to where the partnering part is......

"JR you with Hyuna"

 

Hearing that she must partner with JR,She nervously approach him."Hi,Nice to meet you."Hyuna pretend to smile infront of the teacher."Hi" JR smile back and there were silence between the two for a moment."How have you been?You're getting more beautiful this few days"JR starts a conversation."I'm perfectly fine as you can see.And thank you"

 

"Oh,I see.You must have lead a happy life last 4 years while i suffer till now."   "What are you talking about?You're the one who wanted to broke up with me."   "JR,HYUNA!Stop talking and focus on the lesson."   

 

Hyuna went back to her seat while JR tries to hold in his anger.

 

Sorry for the late update bcos i have school activities.Hope you enjoy this chapter and wanna what happen between Hyuna and JR. Tuned in to the next chapter soon.Here's a pic of Hyuna for those who loves her and 4minute

4minute

Jiyoon,Gayoon,Sohyun,Hyuna,Jihyun