Rainy Day Surprise

I Am You And You Are Me

The past few days had been full of non stop rain. I had nothing to complain about, I enjoyed rainy days. For some reason I did a lot of thinking when I heard the pitter patter on my window. As long as there wasn't lightening, and thunder I liked it.

''Semi, I'll catch up with you later ok?'' Sarang waved as she walked off with Chanyeol under a big yellow umbrella.

''Bye guys!'' Ok I didn't want to be a block so I guess I was walking in the rain without any cover. Why did they have to build this school with outdoor hallways? ''Ok, on the count of three. I, 2, 3!''

I jumped out of my cover, and into the pouring rain. It didn't really make sense for me to run because I was going to be soaking wet regardless so I walked at a steady pace making sure not to fall. The rain wasn't much help when it came to seeing around me, but my bangs made it even harder.

''Oh shoot!'' I suddenly remembered my iPod was still in my hoodie's front pocket completely unprotected from the rain. ''No!!'' If I didn't have my iPod I might as well start digging my own grave. Music = my life. ''Aish!'' With my slippery hands clasping onto the rubbery iPod case it flew out of my hands, and into a puddle. I ran to rescue my drowning device when a pale hand reached into the puddle and grabbed it.

I looked up to see Kyungsoo wiping it on his jeans before returning it to me. Thank goodness he couldn't see how much I was smiling through all the rain falling. ''Thanks.'' I mumbled. He responded with a sweet smile.

''Here.'' He jumped next to me, and brought me under the shield of his giant umbrella. 

''Thanks.'' Ugh! That was all I could spit out! I looked down at the pathetic iPod in my hand that would no longer turn on, and I felt like crying. I literally carried my whole life on that thing. The sound tracks to my life, my diary entries were saved in the notes. All the fun memories my friends, and I had in the photos. Everything was destroyed.

''I'm sorry about your iPod.'' I looked up, and almost forgot Kyungsoo was inches away from me.

''Oh...I'm not that attached to it.'' Who was I kidding!? Once I got home Sarang was going to have to rip my suiccidal self away from it.

''I am. My whole life is practically on my iPod.'' God why did I lie?! We could've had something in common!

''Oh..'' Now I felt even worse. If I told him I was actually attached to it, then he would think I was a liar.

''Here.'' He handed me the umbrella, and pulled his headphones out. The next second he stuck a head bud into my ear, and put the other in his. 

''Thanks.'' He didn't hear me however, as Puppy Love by B1A4 rang in my ear. Of all songs why did that one have to play? It was like Sandeul was singing my feelings about Kyungsoo to everyone. If he would've looked at me my red cheeks would've gave me away.

Unfortunately we reached my dorm building, and I had to say goodbye to Kyungsoo. That was the most contact I've ever had with him, and I knew I would never forget it. ''Bye'' I gave him the head bud, and ran up the stairs to my dorm house. He responded with his usual smile, and a wave. ''Omo he's still there.'' I stole a qucik glance at him as I searched through my bag for my keys. Instead tons of trash fell out, and I couldn't even look up anymore. I just wanted to run inside.

''Oh! Twizzlers!'' I heard him shout. I felt my ears burn red from embaressment. Finally I recovered the keys, and ran inside.

A/N: Aigoo! Some Kyungsoo fluff!!!! I seriously LOVE that guy. He's so awkwardly cute! Extremely awkwardly cute!! Aigoo those eyes of his!! Lol sorry for my fangirling moment. Plz comment, and subscribe if you enjoyed reading my story.