Operation: Capture The Love

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''Sehun, are you 100% sure your one true love is Kim Taeyeon?'' Semi asked me for the twentieth time.

''Yes!'' I sounded confident, but truth be told I wasn't too sure if she was the one. 

The reasons I liked her:

1. She's beautiful

2. ....she's pretty

3. Every guy wants her...

''Sehun! She's your true love?'' HanHan grabbed my face. ''Her?''

''...Nae'' He looked dissapointed in me. I knew exactly why.

''Well, let's start planning our attack on her.'' Semi got out papaer, and pencil.

''Attack? This isn't some spy mission!''

''It's gonna take that much skill to get her to fall for you!''

''I've got it! The EXOTIC ball is coming up! We'll get her to to fall for him then! What's more romantic than a ball?'' Kyungsoo was our savior! He came up with all the plans. More than HanHan has.

''That's a great idea!'' Semi smiled.

''It's kind of funny...I was planning on asking you to that dance, and now I'm going with Sehun.'' Great now I had to wear a dress, and go with Kyungsoo as my date!

''Speaking of the devil...'' Semi was giving the stink eye off in the distance. I snapped my head and saw Taeyeon with her friends Tiffany, and Jessica. 

''Semi, go talk to her!'' This was her chance to win Taeyeon over for me.

''Andwae! I don't know how to flirt with girls! Especially not girls like her.''

''Please Semi, the faster you do this the faster we can be together.'' Kyungsoo had a small amount of aegyo hidden in him that seemed to work on my sister.

''Fine!'' She jumped to her feet, and started cracking all of my knuckles.

''Yah! You're not about to run a race, just go talk to her!''

''Right sorry!''

Sehun's BODY

I made my way over to Taeyeon feeling like I was sending myself into the line of fire. How was I supposed to act? Like my stupid brother Sehun?! That wasn't going to get a chance with her.

''Hey, Taeyeon.'' I smirked in my best attempt at being handsome.

''Um, do I know you?'' She said examining her nails.

''N-no...I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you.'' I stuck out my hand.

''Eew!'' Ok...no to the handshake...

''W-well I was wondering...if you'd like t-to go with me to the EXOTIC dance..'' Wow! I'm glad I'm really a girl cuz I can't handle this making the first move stuff. 

''Taeyeon...he's kind of really adorable.'' Tiffany smiled. Aigoo, she thinks I 'm adorable that's so nice of her. Wait! I'm not really a boy...oh yeah.

''Well?'' I asked again.

''I'll think about it...if you carry this for me.'' She threw all of her books into my arms. Wow! She wasn't as hard to get as I thought she was. 

''That's great! Thanks!'' I gave the guys a thumbs up before following behind Taeyeon, and her friends.

~~~~~~~

''So how'd it go with Taeyeon?'' Kyungsoo and I were going for a walk.

''She's not that mean actually. She's considering going with Sehun, I just need to make her happy for a little.''

''That's nice....so you're doing all of this for Sehun, but what is he doing for you?'' I never really told Kyungsoo he was my one true love, but I was hoping it was implied.

''Well...I don't know he hasn't talked about it.'' Suddenly my body was walking towards Kyungsoo, and I holding a bouquet of flowers. ''What's going on?''

Sehun handed Kyungsoo the flowers, and he made me stand back to back with myself. 

''Semi, I didn't want to do this looking into Sehun's eyes so he's helping me out.'' I heard what he was saying, but he was saying it to my body which I thought was so cute. ''Well, where do I start? Ever since my first day, I knew you, and your brother were going to be a handful. I didn't even spend an hour there, and he was throwing a football at your face.''

I couldn't believe he remembered that. I was hoping he didn't.

''When I got to know what type of person you are I became more shy than usual. To me you were someone that I thought would never like me so I kept my feelings inside. That way I could still dream of us being together instead of you turning me down, and killing my dream. The day you confessed to me was surreal. Mainly because you were a guy...but deep inside I recognized the person I love...so will you be my date to the EXOTIC ball?'' He handed the flowers to Sehun.

''Kyungsoo I would love to!'' That wasn't me talking. Well technically it was, but Sehun acted out my part for me. It would've been a little weird for Kyungsoo to have to say all of that to a guy, and hand him flowers.

''You guys are so weird!'' I laughed.

''Well, you said yes, so you can't back out!'' Kyungsoo was red like a tomato. Operation Capture The Love was a go!