Finally Accepted

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's POV

''Sehun! My parents are coming again!'' Sarang came running.

''You told me it was solved already!'' I knew Sehun wasn't going to agree this time.

''Well aparently it isn't'' Chanyeol scoffed. 

''Sarang why don't you just tell your parents. It's about time they know the truth-''

''Yeah, Sarang. What's this truth you've been depriving us of?'' Her parents were behind all of us the entire time. I let go of Kyungsoo's hand, and Sehun jumped off of Lu Han's lap. I guess we were scared they would yell at us too. 

''A-annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Lee....'' I was going to take one for Sarang and break the news, but their stares were burning wholes in my face. ''Sarang has something she wants to tell you.'' I threw her in front of me.

''Way to be brave Semi.'' Jongin whispered.

''You try talking to them.'' I pulled out my Twizzlers to watch the show.

''The truth is...Chanyeol, and I have been seeing each other even after you told us not to.'' She said with her head held down.

''You've broken this poor young man's heart to go out with this fool?'' Her dad frowned.

''Um, actually I don't even like Sarang. We were just pretending cuz you two kept snooping around.'' Sehun laughed making the situation ten times worse.

''With all due respect sir...'' Chanyeol stood up and held Sarang's hand. ''I may not be the smartest kid, or the handsomest, and yeah I tend to give off stupidity because I smile about everything, but I have one thing that no other boy in this school can compare. I have Sarang, and I would never do anything to hurt your daughter.''

''Psht. You chose a rock band loser over all the other fine young men we set you up with?'' Her mom was reffering to the drum sticks hanging out of his pocket.

''Rock band?'' Her father asked confused. He reached in Chanyeol's pocket, and pulled out the drum sticks. ''You play?'' Oddly enough a smile spread across his face. 

''...Nae.''

''Honey, what are doing? We have to get Sarang packed she's leaving this school.'' Her mom said through persed lips. 

''I've always wanted to play the drums...'' 

''Mr. Lee! Isn't this a beautiful situation? Chanyeol is always by your daughter's side, he happens to be a very skilled drummer, and you want to learn to play. Don't you think it would benefit you to keep Chanyeol around my Saranghae?'' Baekhyun didn't warn anyone. He should have. He went straight to level 10 on the aegyo meter making us all gape at his cuteness. Even Sarang's parents.

''Well...I guess Chanyeol isn't as bad as we thought honey.'' Mr. Lee smiled. 

''I could be cuter than that.'' Lu Han yawned.

''I'm sure you could.'' Suho laughed. 

''How come you never do aegyo like that around me?'' I turned to Kyungsoo.

''....because I end up looking like a derp.''

''Kyung, you look like a derp no matter what you do.'' Sehun smiled. Even after everything my brother, and I went through, I'm glad it happened. Now I can finally say I'm happy that Oh Sehun is my twin brother. 

A/N: I couldn't think of any way to end this but I hope you like it. I'm going to miss this story T.T thanks for all the support, and enjoy some D.O eomma!

image

tumblr_m6209ovE3P1rutj2ko3_250.gif

 


tumblr_m62jokbon01qbzw7co1_400.gif
 
tumblr_m6284jOktb1rwofg9o1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_m61yyiUHCk1r317gxo1_r1_500.gif
 
tumblr_m62t144n4i1qhew93o1_400.gif