Tao The Shaman

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

Kyungsoo, Lu Han, and Sehun were brain storming together in the library.

''I'm telling you! Just get electricuted again.'' Lu Han said for the tenth time. 

''Fine! Why don't we get you to test it out first, and make sure you don't get fried to death!'' He was getting on my last nerve.

''Semi, calm down. He's just trying to help.'' Sehun patted my shoulder.

Psht. I'm sure he is. ''Well, it would help if you forget about that option-''

''Guys...I think I have a solution.'' Kyungsoo spoke up for the first time. ''It's kind of sketchy though...''

''What is it?!'' Sehun, and I said in unison.

''I know this guy...he's really into Black Magic, but I think he's familiar with this kind of stuff.''

''Well, how can we meet him?!'' Sehun was at the edge of his seat.

''He's not really a people person so it'll have to be at his place.''

''Well what are we waiting for let's go?!'' 

''Ani, he only meets people at night.'' He grabbed my wrist.

''What?'' This guy was starting to creep me out.

''Like I said, he's kind of sketchy, but it's worth a shot.''

''Kyungsoo's right. It's the only chance we have.'' Of course I was going to agree with him.

''Ok then it's settled. Tonight we sneak out, and meet this guy.'' Sehun said.

~~~~~~

''Kyungsoo! I thought you knew where his place was!?'' Lu Han whisper yelled as we walked the dark streets.

''I do! I'm just a little lost. It should be right around the corner.'' I looked in the direction he pointed to, and lost my confidence.

''Well we tried. Let's go back and come up with another plan-''

''Trust me Semi. This guy is good.'' Kyungsoo grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer to the dirty trailer parked on the side of the road. Their was moss growing on the sides of it, and it leaned to the side a bit. I later realized that was because it only had two wheels attached to it.

''Who are those guys?'' Sehun noticed one very tall guy with some what of a face, and another short guy who looked too cute to be in a place like this.

''Kris, Xiumin. Is Tao inside?'' Kyungsoo didn't look directly in their eyes, and I wasn't about to make a big mistake, so I examined a rock.

''Yeah, but who are these guys?'' The tall guy's voice was etremely deep, and his lips barely moved.

''These are my friends. They're kind of in the middle of a crisis.'' 

''Well only two of you can go in at once, so take your pick.'' The shorter one said. His voice wasn't deep or intimidating.

''Sehun, Semi you two have to go inside.'' Kyungsoo turned to us.

''Mwoh?! You're the one who brought us here! How can we go in without you?!'' I was about to lose my calm.

''Semi! You'll be fine. When you go in there Tao will be sitting in his office. Just explain the issue, and make an offer.'' Kyungsoo held my face, and looked deep into my eyes. I trusted every word, and it gave me confidence.

''Gross! Kyungsoo, don't forget she's in a dude's body! Stop making me look gay.'' Sehun scoffed.

''Wow! You guys must be really screwed up.'' Kris chuckled.

''You have five minutes with Tao. Make it count.'' Xiumin opened the door for us, and we tentively stepped in. Once inside, the place looked completely different from the outside. There were curtains covering every surface, and candles lit on every table. All with long wax hanging from them. I took a few steps in and heard crunching under my feet. I looked down to old flower petals. 

''Come foreward.'' We heard a voice further in the trailor.

''You go first!'' I pushed Sehun ahead.

''Umm, Tao is it?'' 

''Yes?'' Once we got further in I got a good look at Tao. He was extremely intimidating. More so than his body guard Kris. He had thick black hair that gave him an eery look. Not to mention his eyes that pierced daggers through my body. The dark circles underneath them didn't really help his situation either. He sat in a meditating pose with black jeans, and no shirt. This kid really liked black.

''W-we have a bit of a problem, and heard you can help.'' Sehun stuttered.

''Yes! I'm getting a lot of mixed energies from you two. Something spiritual.'' I hoped he couldn't hear my loud gulp.

''Well the thing is my sister, and I switched bodies a while ago, and we can't figure out how to switch back.'' 

''Your sister?'' Tao asked. 

''Here.'' I stepped out from behind Sehun.

''Come into my circle.'' I didn't want to be any closer to this guy than I already was, but Sehun dragged me in. There was a circle of what looked like salt around Tao. He ordered us to sit in a praying position, not one toe could be out of the circle.

''Um, do you think you can help us?'' I managed to ask.

''Hold on.'' He got to his feet, and pulled some scented sticks out of a drawer. His back tattoos were clearly visible. One going up his side, and another smack on the back of his neck. ''You two...are twins yes?''

''Yes, we're twins.'' Sehun answered firmly.

''Who's older?''

''Me!'' By a whole two minutes baby!

''Hold this.'' He handed me the scented stick, and lit it. Instantly sparks flew from the top forming a cloud above our heads. ''Give me your hand.'' He ordered Sehun.

''What's happening?'' My voice shook.

''We're asking the spirits what they want from you two.'' He looked into the cloud of smoke, and his body started shaking.

''Tao!'' I was officially freaked out. His pupils dissappeared, and he was muttering things I couldn't understand. Suddenly there was a loud clap, and everything was gone. The smoke, and the stick that was just in my hands a few seconds ago.

''I have your answers.'' Tao smiled.

''Great, what's wrong with us?!'' Sehun gasped.

''You'll need to offer me something first.''' Tao had a creepy smirk that reminded me of the cat from Alice In Wonderland. ''Your sister's pretty hot, how about a little trade.'' He rubbed Sehun's arm.

''Yah! Did you forget I'm a guy right now?!'' He smacked him away. This was making me nervous. I just wanted to chew on something. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my Twizzler's Bites. Perfect for on the go.

''Are those Twizzlers?!'' Tao asked wide eyed.

''Yeah...why?'' I was dreading his next sentence.

''Give me those, and I'll give you your answers.''

''Ugh...fine.'' It killed me to do so but I handed over my candy.

''Now, the spirits told me a lot in those few seconds I was connected to them. The Tree Of Life is what I believe in, and always gives me the answers I need. It seemed to be very unhappy with how you two treat eachother. Especially you.'' He pointed to Sehun. ''Does this sound familiar?''

''We fight a lot, but it's nothing serious.'' Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

''Well anyhow, you guys need to learn to understand eachother if you ever want to switch back.''

''Well how are we supposed to do that?!'' My chances of getting my body back were looking slim.

''When you think of all the Disney princess' what's always the one thing that conquers all?'' Was this a trick question?

''Witches?'' Sehun was completely ignorant to anything Disney.

''Love!'' I smiled.

''That's right! The prince always ends up with the princess because love conquers all. So the answer is simple. You two need to set eachother up with your one true love in order to switch back.''

''That could take years!'' I protested. ''This guy doesn't love anyone! Trust me...''

''Well, you'd better hurry because all spells are final at the end of the month.''

''Today's the 15th...we have about 15 days to find our one true loves?!?'' I gasped.

''Yup, thank you for coming, and have a nice day.'' He snapped his fingers, and in a puff of smoke he was gone. 

''What a joke! I bet you he was just speaking jibberish when he was ''connected to the spirits'.''

''No, he was speaking Mandarin, I've heard Lu Han speak it.''

''Sehun..you already know I love Kyungsoo...but do you love anyone?'' 

''Yes...Taeyeon.'' God I was never going to get out of this body.

A/N: Hahaha I've been dying to write this chapter!! Tao is soooo aigoo!! Please comment, and subscribe guys! Bye