My Night Turned Out Great

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

My night couldn't have been going any worse. My friends and I went to Steak 'n' Shake to celebrate the teams win, but what did I really have to celebrate? I almost made the team lose, Sehun got me a bruised face, and I confessed to the guy I love and am still waiting for a response. 

''Sehun, why are you so quiet? You won!'' Baekhyun smiled.  I shrugged my shoulders and continued to swirl my fry around in the pool of ketchup on my plate.

''Yah, don't be too down okay? Semi won the game for you guys so be happy.'' Sarang rubbed my back.

''Omo! Saranghae, let's share this milkshake before it melts!'' Chanyeol begged for attention. It was really adorable how he was getting jealous of all the time we've been spending together.

''Jongin! Look who it is!'' Suho brought all of our attention to the group walking through the door. It was the SHINee boys (idk I just don't feel right writing SHINee with out the caps lol) 

''Psht. I guess losers need to eat too.'' Jongin gave our trophy a kiss. The SHINee boys made their way over to our table looking cooler than ever.

''Sup guys.'' Mr. Rainbow hair greeted.

''Sup Key, how does it feel to be a loser?'' Sehun/I smirked.

''Do we even know you?'' Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

''You should. I'm the very reason you lost the final match of the season, and I take much pride in blocking your kick.''

''You're lucky you're a girl!''

''Calm Jonghyun, we didn't come for her.'' A tiny eyed boy held him back.

''Go ahead Onew let him hit me. I'll be glad to finish him off.'' Okay Sehun must've really forgot he was in my body, and I wasn't about to get into a fight.

''We came for you!'' The girlish boy Taemin pointed right at me, and my body started heating up from nerves. Where are my Twizzlers?!?

''Uh oh...'' Why uh oh? What things did Sehun do to bother these guys, and why did they plan revenge when I was in his body?!

''Naega wae?!''

''Don't act innocent Sehun! My girlfriend told me about your stalking!'' Minho barked.

''Stalking?!? Who the hell has he stalked?!'' Sehun stood up on my behalf.

''Taeyeon!''

''Oh...'' Sehun took a seat just as quickly as he stood up. ''Well...''

''Well! I'm tired of hearing about you every time I meet my girl, and she wanted me to teach you a lesson!''

''Trust me you don't want to teach me a lesson! I'm really smart, I get your message loud and clear!'' Suddenly Jonghyun, and Key grabbed both of my arms, and carried me from my seat.

''Yah! You're not taking him!'' Baekhyun pulled me back.

''Sehun! Aren't you going to do something?!'' He was just sitting there eating his burger like this all wasn't his fault. He wouldn't even meet my gaze.

''Wait!!'' Chanyeol's deep voice boomed over the chaos.

''Let's make a deal.'' Suho grinned kindly. He was always a lover not a fighter.

''What deal?'' Onew asked.

''We'll give you the trophy, and bragging rights over the game if you leave Sehun.'' Thank goodness for Suho's protective instincts.

''What?! No!! We won that trophy!'' Now wasn't the time for Sehun to be a brat.

''Okay then let's go!" Jonghyun, and Key dragged me again.

''Ani! Ani! We'll give you the trophy! Here, take it!'' I could tell it killed him, but Jongin handed over the trophy, and a bit of his pride as well.

''Next time you won't be handing this to us. We'll win it!'' Minho growled. ''Come on guys!'' I was thrown to the floor.

''G-gwaenchanha?'' Kyungsoo who had been remaining silent this entire time sat on his knees in front of me. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat and slowly nodded.

''Ugh! Why did you have to do that?! He can take a little beating for us! He was the reason we almost lost!! If it wasn't for me-''

''If it wasn't for you my life wouldn't be so screwed up! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a bruised face!! And if it wasn't for you just maybe...'' Tears started pooling in my eyes. All the anger I've felt towards my brother was boiling up inside, and caused me to lash out. ''Just maybe I wouldn't have beem bullyed my whole life by someone who was supposed to be with me until the end.'' I couldn't take the embarrassment. Once I let go of my/Sehun's collar I stormed out of the restaurant.

''Why did I do that?!'' I banged my head against a pole. I never liked getting mad at people in public. I'm normally just a door mat that lets people walk all over me. It saves everyone from an uncomfortable situation. Just like now. ''Babo! Babo! Babo!'' I banged my head in rhythem with my voice.

''You shouldn't do that.'' I heard Kyungsoo. My lip was bound to burst from how hard I was biting down on it. 

''I shouldn't have done a lot of things.'' I took a seat on the sidewalk. I shouldn't have confessed to him, not like this.

''We all do things we regret...'' He joined me on the ground. I couldn't think of anything to say. 

''About earlier...I'm happy you told me what you did, it's just...''

''You don't feel the same way.'' My heart fell into my stomach. 

''I do! Trust me that's not it at all. I just...don't know how I feel about you...in this state. I can't tell you my true feelings while looking into Sehun's eyes. It's not right.''

''Oh...that makes sense.'' So my day wasn't completely terrible. He pulled out his iPod, and handed me a head phone. Ugh, his timid smile was so cute.

I didn't recognize the song that played, but I did recognize the voices. ''Ego mwoyah?''

''It's me, and Baekhyun...we made this song for a project.'' Their voices sent chills through my body, and formed goosebumps on my skin. His especially

''This song...'' I listened to the lyrics, and the way they were sung. With so much emotion, and passion. They turned a simple note into a beautiful ring in my ear that tugged at my heart. 

''I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow montion

Tell me, if this is love

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
 
Fighting, crying and hugging
 
Tell me, if this is love''
 
''Is it bad?'' He looked at me with nervousness written all over his face. He feared criticism. 
 
''Ani...it's really beautiful. What Is Love?''
 
''Yeah, that's the title.''
 
''It's nice...''
 
''I wrote it about you.''
 
A/N: Wah! Kyungsoo oppa is just too sweet in this fic! He is by far the easiest person to write for. Out of all the idols I write about I don't really need to think that hard wondering what he would say. I guess cuz I'm a shy person too! Please comment, and subscribe guys! Bye