True Love's Kiss

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

''Are you ready for this champ?'' Kyungsoo was helping me with my bow tie. I obviously had no idea how to put one on.

''As ready as I'll ever be.'' It kind of that I wasn't going to the dance as his date. At least everyone would see it that way.

''Cheer up okay? We may not be able to go to this dance together, but after tonight we can be together as much as we want. After tonight you will be my official girlfriend.'' 

''Nae.'' I tried not to blush, but it's not possible when Do Kyungsoo says 'you'll be my official girlfriend'.

''Kyeopta.'' Jongin came in and ruffled my hair.

''Yah! Hyung you'll mess up my hair.'' I was already playing the part as Sehun.

''Come on, Taeyeon, and Tiffany are waiting.'' He chuckled.

''Where's Baekhyun I thought he was bringing Jessica.''

''He is but he's gonna meet her in the gym.'' Jongin grabbed his flower bracelet he bought for Tiffany.

''Here Semi, give this to Taeyeon.'' Kyungsoo handed me the same flower arrangement. ''Break a leg tonight, and remember you're are a boy so try to act like one.''

Semi's BODY

''Kyungsoo! If your hands slip any lower than my belly button I will personally beat you down.'' My last night in Semi's body, and I had to wear an uncomfortable dress and...heels. 

''Relax, I have no intention of violating my Semi's body.'' He scoffed.

''Good. Where's Chanyeol, and Sarang?'' We were the few people at the dance so far. It was pretty boring.

''They should be here any minute.'' Just as he said that in came Semi, and Taeyeon. Jongin, and Tiffany. Baekhyun, and Jessica. Chanyeol, and Sarang, and Suho asked this junior named Hyoyeon, she was pretty hot. Seriously we were probably the best dressed. No one looked as good in their suites.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-LI_5QUAkDU84tRFrLCp (just a little visual for you guys ^_^)

''Sehun! How do I look?'' Semi came running to me.

''Great, what about me?'' I was told by Sarang that she would love anything purple.

''Excellent!'' She gave me thumbs up.

''Well, I guess I'll see you around.'' She smiled awkwardly noticing Taeyeon was about to nag me/her for leaving her alone.

''So Kyung, when does this true love thing take affect? I came to the dance with you. Semi came with Taeyeon. Don't you think it should be any minute?'' Tao wasn't really clear about this part.

''Well I thought it was obvious...''

''What's obvious?''

''True love's kiss.'' I almost threw up in my mouth. 

''I have to kiss you?!''

''Yah! You don't see me complaining about it!''

''Duh! When you kiss me it'll be like kissing Semi, but for me I have to...''

Sehun's BODY

''So...'' Taeyeon, and I had been sitting at the table not saying a word. All of her friends were having fun, and we were just sitting together watching everyone else.

''Minho would've made this night unforgettable...'' She was still moaping over that jerk. Quite frankly it was pissing me off.

''Do you wanna dance..?''

''Nope.'' She laid her head on the table, playing with the napkins. Enough already!

''Look! I asked you to the dance so we could have a good time!'' I shook her shoulders. ''Stop crying over that jerk when I'm here because it's really annoying! You're already here, you might as well have fun!'' Oh crap. I just ruined it for everyone. I lost my temper, and Sehun's one true love was about to storm off.

''Sehun...are you yelling at me right now?''

''I didn't mean-''

''No guy's ever done that before. The way you ordered me around...it's so attractive!'' This girl is seriously nuts. ''Let's dance!'' She pulled me onto the dance floor, and started swinging her hips. 

Semi's BODY

''Sehun, just close your eyes, and pretend it's Taeyeon.'' Sarang was helping me deal with my upcoming kiss. ''It'll be over before you know it.''

''Yah! Is that what you think when you kiss me?!'' Chanyeol pouted. 

''Ani! I'm lucky to be able to kiss you oppa.'' He pecked her on the lips, and that only reminded me more about kissing Kyungsoo.

''Ugh, thanks for nothing Sarang.'' I needed a distraction. Suddenly I saw Lu Han enter the gym. He was wearing a tux, and bow tie just like Semi/me. His hair was gelled down to the side. He looked so cute. I tried to pretend that I didn't notice him, but our eyes locked for a second, and it was too late. 

''Hey.'' I said after forcing myself to go talk to him. 

''Hey.'' I could still feel his coldness towards me.

''Did you come by yourself?'' For some reason I was relieved when he said no.

''I didn't have any plans so I thought I'd catch the end of the dance. Where's your date?'' He was obviously referring to Semi, and Taeyeon who were on the dance floor.

''All right guys! This is the last song of the night grab someone special, and enjoy this slow song!'' The DJ announced. This was it. I was going to kiss Kyungsoo, and switch back. 

''Well...you should be off kissing your one true love!'' He spat that sentence out like a snake would do with venom.

''Right...see you later.'' I didn't feel right about something. I found Kyungsoo in the crowd, and danced with him. Now all we needed was Semi's signal, and we had to time the kisses perfectly in order to switch back.

Sehun's BODY

''You know Sehun...I really regret all the times I've turned you down.'' Taeyeon smiled. We were in the middle of a slow dance, and I had to give the signal to Kyungsoo for the kiss. This really ! My first kiss ever, and I'm a freaking boy! 

''Well...I'm glad to here that..'' I was beyond panic. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted to kiss me. I just knew it.

''Why are you so nervous?'' Her face was getting closer! I gave Kyungsoo the signal, which was a fighting fist, and slowly I leaned closer, and felt her lips on mine. I knew when I opened my eyes I be looking at Kyungsoo which was the only thing that made me feel better about the kiss. 

''Wah! Perfect.'' My eyelids flew open, and I was looking at Taeyeon. 

A/N: Aigoo! Cliff hanger! Next chapter will probably be the last then I'll do the final! TT.TT this was my favorite fanfic! I'm so sad it's over OTL! Please check out my next story Stay Alive. I'm going to start updating that today or tomorrow! Thank you everyone for the support! <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/220232/stay-alive-angst-kidnap-minho-shinee-you-depression-jinyoungb1a4