Sarang's Fake Boyfriend

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''Sehun try to pay attention.'' Semi grabbed my face. ''Lu Han knows about us, and is going to help.'' It still hadn't settled in that HanHan believed us. Who would? Things like this didn't just happen.

''Let me go!'' I squirmed away, and layed in the grass. I was slowly losing my patience. I just wanted my body back.

''Yah! This isn't easy for me either, but we have to get along if we ever want to switch back.'' Semi had a point, my attitude was probably making it harder.

''Hunnie!!'' Lu Han ran over, and took a seat next to me.

''Aigoo! I'm glad you know who I am.'' I ruffled his hair.

''I knew there was something different about you.'' He looked over at my sister. ''You know those aren't good for Sehun's body, right?''

''I don't care! These help me with stress.'' Semi said taking another bite from her Twizzler. ''I apologize in advance for any smells.''

''Hunnie, just how long do you think you'll be in this body?'' He played with Semi's long hair.

''I don't know. We're still trying to figure out how to fix it.''

''Well have you thought of getting electricuted again?'' Yes. A million times.

''Well that was my first idea but...'' We looked over at Semi.

''Ok, I'm scared! It was painful enough the first time, at least when it happened I didn't see it coming.''

''Well how else do you expect us to change back?!'' I yelled.

''I don't know, but you're not getting me in a tub with a blow dryer anytime soon! Have fun with your HanHan, I'm out of here.'' She gathered my stuff, and stormed off. ''And try to keep the skinship to a minimal, you two look like a couple!''

I looked at Lu Han, and I's hands almost touching, and jerked away.

Sehun's BODY

Ugh! I always felt so uncomfortable around Lu Han. Him, and Sehun were so close I was always the third wheel. I guess that's how he felt around Sarang. That's when I remembered the plans we had. Her parents were in town, and she asked me last week to go with her to dinner. I agreed assuming I was going to be in my own body. That's never really anything I considered an issue.

''Aish!'' I turned back to where I was sitting with Sehun, and he was gone. Ugh! Out of ideas, I ran to Sehun's dorm to change into something nice. She was probably already waiting for me.

''What's the rush?'' Jongin asked as I tore apart our room in search of dress clothes.

''Do you have a button up shirt I can borrow?'' I was trying to brush down Sehun's fly aways.

''Sure, where are you going?''

''I have dinner plans with Sarang, and her family! I'm really late!'' Jongin handed me the shirt, and I quickly threw it on, and tucked it in.

''Sarang? Why are you meeting her parents?'' Oh shoot! That's right, I'm Sehun, and Chanyeol kind of had a thing for her.

''I..I'm really late! I'll explain everything later.'' I grabbed Sehun's wallet, and ran to the restaraunt. 

Once I finally reached it, I wiped my sweat away, and walked in as calmly as possible. ''Annyeonghaseyo.'' I bowed. ''Sorry, I'm late.'' The look on Sarang's face was completely expected. She wanted to punch me. Well Sehun.

''Oh, I thought Semi was a girl's name.'' Sarang's mom smiled. ''But this boy is so handsome any name must suite him.

''No this isn't-'' Sarang began to say.

''Sarang why didn't you tell us you were such close friends with such a strapping young man like him.'' Her dad smiled. ''Have a seat.''

''Ne.'' I bowed before sitting next to Sarang.

''Is this why you wanted us to have dinner sweety? You wanted to introduce us to your boyfriend?'' Sarang nearly choked on her water. Her face turned pink.

''Sir, we're not dating.'' I answered for her. So far this dinner began at a terrible start.

''Oh you kids these days are so embarassed.'' Her mom chuckled.

''I like this boy a lot better than that Chanyeol fellow. Whenever he opened his mouth something idiotic would come out.''

''Sir with all due respect, Chanyeol is a close friend of both of us, and he's actually very intellegent.'' 

''See Sarang. This boy can't even allow his classmates being talked about. Such loyalty. Tell us about yourself Semi.''

''His name's Sehun, and I'm not dating him. I told you already Chanyeol, and I have a wonderful relationship, and if you can't understand that then-''

''Lee Sarang! How dare you speak to your father that way. We've given you the final straw. If you don't stop seeing that boy, then it's back to studying in Korea. We let you come to the States because you seemed to be very intent on going here, but if it's only to see that fool, then you'll be on the next flight back with us.''

''Yes, ma'am.'' Her eyes were full of tears. ''Exuse us for a second.'' I grabbed her hand, and dragged her outside.

''Sehun! What the hell are you doing here? Where's Semi?!''

''It's a very long story...''

''Well I'm sorry you had to see that...'' She wiped away a tear. ''My parents can be very hard headed.'' 

''It's alright. If it means anything I think you, and Chanyeol are a perfect match.'' I couldn't stand seeing my bestfriend upset. I knew what I had to do. ''Kaja Sarang''

''What are you doing?'' I pulled her back to the table.

''Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I would like your permission to date your daughter.'' I put my arm around her.

''Sehun, what are you-''

''I'm sorry for the confusion earlier. My name is Oh Sehun. Semi is just a joke we have between us. I actually just confessed my feelings for Sarang while we were outside, and now I want your blessing.''

''Well you have my 100% approval.'' Her dad smiled with her thumbs up.

Semi's BODY

''Oh, look who's sitting comfortably.'' Sarang came in yelling. 

''What did I do?!''

''It's more like what did you not do!! Did you forget our dinner plans?!'' She threw a pillow at me.

''What dinner plans?!'' I threw it back at her.

''What dinner plans?! Did you forget the promise you made to eat dinner with me, and my parents. Seriously Sehun is turning out to be a better friend than you are lately!''

''Good! Wait, did he show up instead of me?'' 

''Yup.'' Psht, Semi should've at least mentioned it instead of looking like a fool going as me. ''He even offered to pretend to be my boyfriend cuz you know how much my parents love Chanyeol.''

''He what?!?!'' I jumped up from the bed. ''Your boyfriend?!''

''Yes! Am I not good enough to have a boyfriend like your brother?!''

''Well, you're not exactly his type.'' I searched for some sneakers, and a hoodie.

''Oh?! Semi, if you don't apologize right now I'm not-'' I never heard the rest of that sentence because I went looking for Semi. If I was an annoying girl obsessed with a fattening candy where would I be? Oh wait I was an annoying girl obsessed with a fattening candy!!

''Vending machines!'' I ran to the only vending machine that sold Twizzlers by the cafeteria. ''Oh exuse me!'' I bumped into a girl, and knocked her books down.

''Watch it!'' She bent down to pick them up.

''I'm sorry'' She stood up, and I was looking at Kim Taeyeon. I knocked Kim Taeyeon down!! ''I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry!'' I bowed ten times.

''Psht. Look at the nerd apologizing. She must understand her place now.'' She snickered. What did she say? The sweet Taeyeon that I knew would never call my sister a nerd.

''What?''

''Did I speak to quickly? Do.You.Need.Me.To.Slow.Down?'' She mocked.

''Yah! Who did you call a nerd?!'' Semi came over with a bag of Twizzlers.

''Oh! It's her idiot brother coming to the rescue. You guys are so pathetic.'' She laughed before walking away.

TT.TT I'm so sorry! I love Taeyeon....this is all fiction, and not based off of hatred. TT.TT

''Yah! What's her problem? She's usually so nice.'' I wondered out loud.

''Kim Taeyeon? Nice?! In what universe? You're just lucky her hands were full, normally I don't make it out without a scratch.''

Oh yeah! I was mad at her. ''Yah! Why did you make me Sarang's fake boyfriend?!'' I grabbed his collar.

''Calm down! Like you said it's fake, and plus you'd be lucky to have Sarang as a girlfriend. She's one of the nicest people in this school.'' Her being in my body made her a lot stronger than me, and she pulled me into another head lock.

''Yah! Let me go!''

''Wah! I could get used to this.'' She chuckled.

''Oh Sehun! Didn't you learn last time!?! Bacon, and Chanyeol stormed over. Those two were always together.

''Ani! It's not what it looks like!'' She put her hands up in surrender, and I fell on my face.

''Come on Semi! You guys need some space.'' They helped me up.

''Thanks guys.''

''No problem Semi.'' Chanyeol smiled. Gosh he was gullible.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was too long. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. Plz subscribe, and comment. Bye!