D.ONUT Knows The Truth

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

Once Jongin put me down, and my excitement subsided the pain in my eye began to throb in my head. 

''Oh my god that looks terrible!'' Kyungsoo stared at me in horror. ''Semi let me take you to the nurses office.''

''I'm fine Kyung.'' I pushed him away. ''We won!'' I began cheering with the rest of my team ignoring the pain. Suddenly I was pulled from the crowd. Semi was dragging me away from everyone. She finally stopped pulling me when we turned the corner. There Lu Han was waiting.

''Omo! Did it hurt bad?'' HanHan hugged me.

''Forget him! Look at my face!'' Semi cried. ''Why did you have to do that?!'' 

''What are you talking about. It can't be that bad.'' Lu Han pulled out his phone so I could use the reflection as a mirror. I was wrong, it wasn't just a little scratch like I assumed. It wasn't a regular black eye either. Practially my whole left side was black, and blue.

''See?'' Semi had a right to be mad. ''You know I bruise easily!'' She slapped my arm. ''Aish! I don't even feel right about hitting myself anymore!''

''I'm sorry Semi! But what was I supposed to do? We almost lost the game because of you!''

''Hunnie it's not your fault, you tried to save the game, and you did. Go celebrate.''

''Will you shut up Lu Han! Stop making me the bad guy alright? Ever since we switched bodies you've been babying him like he's going through such a bad time! What about me? You don't think it's hard for me too?! ''

''Switched...bodies...?'' Kyungsoo had been listening to us the whole time. His expression was compleley un-readable, just pure blankness.

''Kyungsoo...'' Semi croaked. She pulled some Twizzlers out of her pocket to chew on. She always did that when she got nervous.

''..Semi?'' He didn't look at me. His gaze was stuck on my body, which didn't surprise me after he heard our entire conversation.

''Listen Kyungsoo it's been a long game, and I'm kind of dizzy from that hit. How about you walk me home.'' I tried my best to distract him from anything he heard. ''Kyungsoo?'' I was completely invisible to him as he made his way over to my body.

''Semi?'' He was inches away from her. I knew he would find out from the fear in her eyes.

''...Ne...it's me...'' 

''Okay, you know the secret now. Woopdidoo-'' His body crashed to the floor. ''Psht, he's so dramatic.''

Kyungsoo's POV

Why was Semi being so cold towards me? I know we don't talk much, but was it so weird that I wanted her to go to the nurses? I guess it was. I took a seat on the bench, and hung my head, not really in the party mood. Not when Semi had such a terrible injury. Well I guess it didn't bother her, so I wasn't going to let it ruin my day. I popped my head back up to enjoy my teams chants, but she was gone. Just like that.

''Where did she run off to?'' I asked myself.

''Kyungsoo-ah! We did it!'' Jongin chanted. I ignored his excited gestures, and searched for Semi. I finally spotted Sehun dragging her away. My feet raced without my brain telling them to. What were those two doing? I've been hearing from Chanyeol, and Baekhyun how rough Sehun's been with Semi lately, this time I was going to stop him. How could he hit a girl that he knew I loved?

''Yah! Semi!'' I called but it was too late, they already turned the corner. Once I made it to the edge of the building I stopped to catch my breath, and listen for any Sehun abuse.

 

''Omo! Did it hurt bad?'' Was that Lu Han? Is that why she didn't want my help? 

''Forget that! Look at my face!'' Sehun yelled. ''Why did you have to do that?!'' His face? Semi was the one who got hurt.

''What are you talking about. It can't be that bad.'' Lu Han handed her a mirror, and she saw the dark bruise of dismay that was her face.

 

''See? You know I bruise easily!'' He slapped her arm pretty hard. I could even hear it. ''Aish! I don't even feel right about hitting myself anymore!''

''I'm sorry Semi! But what was I supposed to do? We almost lost the game because of you!'' Now I was completely confused with how their conversation was going. Sehun kept calling Semi Sehun, and Semi kept calling Sehun Semi. WAE?!?!

''Hunnie it's not your fault, you tried to save the game, and you did. Go celebrate.'' I guess I was right about Lu Han being her boyfriend. I felt my heart sink in that moment. 

''Will you shut up Lu Han! Stop making me the bad guy alright? Ever since we switched bodies you've been babying him like he's going through such a bad time! What about me? You don't think it's hard for me too?! '' Did I hear right?

Suddenly my feet carried me out from behind the building. I needed answers for what was going on. ''Switched...bodies?'' 

 

''Kyungsoo...'' Sehun croaked. He pulled some Twizzlers out of his pocket to chew on. Sehun hated Twizzlers, yet for the past few days he's been eating them non-stop. Semi on the other hand used to eat them at least five times a day, and I haven't seen her grab a bag once lately.

''..Semi?'' I knew this was crazy, but now that the idea was in my head I felt like a fool for not noticing it before. Semi was in Sehun's body, and Sehun was in hers. I held onto her gaze, and could see it in her eyes that I was right.

''Listen Kyungsoo it's been a long game, and I'm kind of dizzy from that hit. How about you walk me home.'' Semi grabbed my arm, but I couldn't go with her. I knew it was really Sehun. ''Kyungsoo?'' 

''Semi?'' I was inches away from her. The Twizzlers gave off a strong strrawberry scent that was very familiar.

''...Ne...it's me...'' This was all too crazy. How could this be happening to my friends? I've only heard of things like this in movies, not in real life. How did this even happen?

''Okay, you know the secret now. Woopdidoo-'' Suddenly I started seeing bright sparkles in the air, and I couldn't support my body. The last image in my head was Sehun's worried face, and I crashed to the grass.

A/N: Yay! Now Kyungsoo knows!!! I'm so happy!!! I love writing in his POV because AIGOO it's freaking KYUNGSOO!!!!! Saranghaeyo to all my readers, even the silent ones!! Please comment more often guys, I get so happy when I get one. Bye!