Love At First Sight

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

The normal gang was sitting at the normal eating spot on a bright Friday afternoon. Sarang explained the situation about Sehun to Chanyeol, and he took it pretty well since he knew that was the only way Sarang could stay in California. However, I noticed him being a little colder towards me/Sehun.

''Chanyeol, I have no desire to go out with Sarang so please just stop looking at me like that.'' Sehun whined. 

''Semi, what are you talking about? Of course you're not going out with Sarang.'' Suho laughed. Ugh! Sehun constantly forgot that they didn't know about the switch. 

''Kyungsoo, did you finish that composition for keyboarding class?'' Baekhyun scrunched his nose from the blazing sun. Oh Kyungsoo was so cute. All he ever did was listen to music. If I could just hear voice once my life would be complete.

''Ne.'' He nodded once he unplugged one of his ear buds. I hated being in Sehun's body so much! I couldn't even talk to Kyungsoo anymore because when he looked at me he saw Sehun, and not Semi. The girl who's been secretly in love with him for the past five years, but never had the courage to tell him. Yes it's been five long years since I've been a coward.

Flashback

Semi! Pass the ball!'' It was my second year at Pacific Coast, and I already had my set of friends. Even though they were all guys I didn't feel awkward. The only guy I couldn't stand was my brother Sehun.

''Semi!'' Jongin yelled.

''Alright!'' I tossed the football, and it spiraled into the air perfectly landing into Jongin's hands. 

''That .'' Sehun cackled.

''Shutup! You wish you could pass like me head.''

''Why you!'' He jumped on me, and we began wrestling in the dirt.

''Ugh, they're at it again.'' Baekhyun sighed. Him, and Chanyeol pulled him off me.

''When are you two gonna stop fighting? It always ruins the mood.'' Chanyeol said in his high pitched voice. I swear that kids vocal chords were never going to go any lower by the time we got out of middle school.

''You need to find yourself some new friends!'' Sehun snarled.

''These are my friends! Jerk.'' I dusted myself off, and took a seat on the bench to rest for a while. That's when I saw him. A wide eyed boy with spiky black hair. His lips were so plump I thought they would burst. He was definitely new because I pretty much was on speaking terms with all the asians at Pacific Coast. There weren't many.

''Omo...'' I watched him walk out of the front office, and he sat at the bench next to mine. He had a nice iPod, and seemed glued to it. Maybe I should introduce myself? He was most likely going to be in my group of friends. I pulled up all my courage, and made my way over. What should I say? Maybe he's Korean! Ooh it would be soo cool if we could speak together in our language-

The next second I was hit in the head with something hard. ''Ahh!'' I fell to the ground, and I knew a bumb was going to grow in the back of my head.

''Sehun! That wasn't funny!'' I heard Jongin yell. Everything around me went dark, and I looked up to see the nameless boy staring into my eyes.

''Areu yoo okayee?'' His accent was super thick. 

''Dude back up she's fine.'' Sehun ran over, and pushed him out of the way. ''Get up Semi.'' Sehun pulled me to my feet.

''Yah! Neon miycheosseo?!?!'' I yelled. 

''Oh, neodo hangukingayo?'' His voice was deep for kids our age. He couldn't be any older than 14. It had a warm tone to it.

''Nae!'' Sehun, and I said in unison.

''You're new here aren't you.'' Sehun took the initiative of starting the conversation. ''I'm Sehun. That creature over there is my sister Semi.'' For a split second our eyes were locked, and I felt it. I was completely stuck in it, and couldn't find a way out. Love at first sight was something I never believed in until that very day.

End of flashback

I never really got to properly introduce myself that day, and ever since then Kyungsoo, and I haven't talked much. He was always there, silent, and detatched from the rest of the world with his music.

''Sehun!'' I snapped back to reality, and realized I had been staring at Kyungsoo this whole time. He waved his hand in my face, and smiled. Ugh, why did I have to be Sehun?

''Nae?'' I asked groggily.

''We have a soccer match.'' He said in a matter of fact tone.

''Mwoh?!'' I jumped to my feet. 

''He can't go!'' Sehun yelled.

''Why not? Jongin started grabbing his douffel bag.

''I'm..'' I'm a girl inside a guys body! ''I'm *cough* sick.''

''Oh, no you're not getting out of this one. We let you slide last time, but todays match is important. That Minho snob is gonna get what's coming to him.'' Jongin grinned. ''But that Taemin kid seems pretty cool. Come on.'' They grabbed me by both arms, and dragged me away.

''Semi!'' Sehun called after me. ''Just stand at the goal, and block the balls!'' Was the last thing I heard.

A/N: Aigoo! If I had a chance to meet Kyungsoo in real life NO ONE would get in my way!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! >:0 heehee plz comment, and subscribe. bye guys saranghaeyo strawberryboo <3