Asian Persuasion

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

''Sehun, you're still stuck on that girl even after we saved your from Minho?'' Jongin was tossing a ball into the air, as he layed on his bed.

''You don't understand...I don't have a choice.'' I had ice packs on my arms, and legs. Taeyeon has been ordering me around for the past few days, and I still needed an answer from her on whether or not she would go to the dance with me.

''Ugh, I understand. You can't help who you love.'' 

''No kidding...'' I started thinking about Lu Han and how terrible he must feel having to watch us set Sehun up with Taeyeon. I knew how he felt about my brother it was pretty obvious, but according to Sehun his true love is Taeyeon, and we needed to do everything in our power to get them together. Well us together...

''How can we help?'' Jongin smirked.

''You mean, you'll help me with this?!'' 

''Sure, you're my best friend why wouldn't I. Everyone would be glad to help.''

''Well....there is one thing...''

Later that night

''Chanyeol could you try to look less like a tree!?'' I whisper yelled to the giant that was making us all look obvious.

''Oh, sorry!'' He ducked his head down, and all that was visible was his curly wild hair.

''What's the plan guys?'' Sarang stopped us all, and we hid behind the walls of Shawol Prep School For Outstanding Boys.

''Baek, and Suho have the van waiting by Target A's building. We need to get in, and get out.'' Kyungsoo whispered.

''Semi, where are you supposed to be?'' Jongin asked.

''I'm staying here with Sarang to keep look out. You, and Sehun, are going for target A, and Kyunsoo, and Chanyeol are going for target  B.''

''Perfect! Okay guys remember nobody can see you!'' Jongin bumped fists with all of us, and we headed into the prep school.

''This is all for you buddy.'' He ruffled my hair as I broke the lock to the Sherlock building. Our reliable sources told us this is where target A lived. 

The place was over expensively tacky just like the soccer team. Yes all rich people owned chandeliers, but did it make sense to have one over the stove, by the window, and I even noticed one in the bathroom. 

''Jongin stay focused we only have five minutes to do this.'' Sarang, and Sehun tripped the security system for us, but not forever.

''Which room do you think he's in?'' As we walked down the hall we spotted pictures all over a specific door.

   

''I think this is the room.'' I was embarassed for his sake. ''What is this guy a model?!'' I whisper yelled.

''Oh, you didn't know that already? Psht. Kaja!'' We slowly opened the door careful not to wake him or his roommate Jonghyun.

"Oh my god what is that stench." I was used to the unusual smell coming from Sehun's room but this was something else. I heard a squish.

"Whatever it is I think I just stepped in it." It smelled like rotten vomit. "What do these guys do in here?"

"Shh, let's just get Minho and leave as soon as possible. Do you have the pillow case?"

"Right here."

"Ok on my count of three I'm gonna cover his mouth. You slip the pillow case over, and we haul out of here." My heart rate was sky rocketing. If we got caught this could put us in jail. "1, 2..." Jongin's forehead was getting sweaty. "3!" Within seconds I found myself holding my hand over Minho's mouth, and we were running outside.

"Where are they?!" Jongin panicked. We heard a honk, and saw Baekhyun blinking his lights. Could he be anymore obvious?!

"Kaja!" I pulled Minho along with the help of Jongin. We threw him in the car, and Suho pulled out louder than ever.

"Did everything go ok with Mr. B?" I was desperately out of breath.

"Yeah you guys were taking so long we just dropped Sarang, and Semi off with Kyung, and Chan first." Baek grinned. This was like a field trip to him.

"What the hell is going on?!" For the first time Minho spoke. I almost forgot he was there.

"You owe me a new pair of shoes." Jongin snarled.

"You idiots are going to pay for this! Just because you have this stupid thing over my head doesn't mean I don't recognize your voices!"

"Can someone shut him up?!" His voice was giving me migraines.

"Ouch!!" Minho's body sprang into the air, and landed heavily on the van floor. Suho purposely raced over a speed bump.

"You're welcome." He grinned.

Semi's BODY

"Will you stop squirming?" Taemin was such a skinny person it was hard for Chanyeol to hold him down.

"Where are we?!" He looked so scared I kind of felt bad for the kid.

"Don't worry about that." Kyungsoo could look scary when he needed to. Honestly if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have gotten this far. If I ever switched back with Semi he definitely had my blessing to be with her.

"Where is Bacon, and Suho? They're taking a long time." Just as I said that, their van came speeding down the street.

"Haha! Suho totally just speeded over that bump!" Sarang cackled.

"Ok let's get inside now!" Kyungsoo held Taemin, and we all piled into the disgusting trailer that belonged to Tao. If we didn't buy him about twenty bags of Twizzlers, and bribe Kris with a members card to Smoothie King we wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Soon enough the 10 of us were squished together inside the tiny space. We tied Taemin up in Tao's circle. Any minute he would be making an appearance.

"If you guys think I'm scared right now you're really stupid. A dirty trailer doesn't bother me!" Minho yelled.

"Trust me! We know." Semi pinched her nose.

"Hyung! Get me out of here!" Taemin was such a whiner.

"T-Taemin? What are you doing to him?!"

"We're not doing anything." Chanyeol put his hands up.

"I am!" Suddenly there was a poof of black smoke and Tao appeared right next to Taemin in his circle.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Taemin was about to fall out of his chair.

"All of you leave! I'll keep the boy." Tao was twirling his fingers in Taemin's luscious blonde locks.

"Hyung!" I actually saw tears in the poor boy's eyes. Everyone exited the van except for me, Semi, Minho, and Taemin.

"What is this about?!" Minho tried to look tough but it was obvious Tao scared him a bit.

"You have a girlfriend am I right?" Tao grinned.

"What does she have to do with any of this?!" He looked at Semi/me and understood...kind of. "Oh? So this is payback for our run in the other day? Bravo!" He started clapping. "You scared my friend. Good work everyone."

"That's not exactly what I meant. You see..the spirits and I are kind of tight. Have you heard of Tree Of Life?"

"Have you heard of go to hell?!" Minho spat.

"Oh I've been there my friend. I've been to many places that you couldn't even think of in your wildest imagination. I've been called upon by the spirits to prepare your ex for the holy land. Don't ask me why. So basically you have to leave her to that kid right there." He pointed at Semi/me.

"Ok. Say I believe this Tree Of Life crap. What makes you think I'll break up with my girlfriend so she can be with that loser?!"

"He's my apprentice. This is his final task in training, and you have to do this."

"And what if I don't?" In a puff of smoke Tao, and Taemin were gone. "Ok! Ok! I'll do it!" Minho was screaming frantically. "Taemin!"

"I'm glad you see it our way." Taemin, and Tao reappeared, but Taemin was missing a shirt.

"H-hyung, I want to go home..."

"Remember our little chat, because if you go back on what you say...I'll find your little friend." He gave Taemin a kiss on the cheek, and threw him to us.

"Did he touch you?" Minho walked Taemin out of the trailer without another word to us. He must've been scared less if he didn't even give us one last glare. We waited a few minutes, and ran into the van where our friends waited.

"I can't believe that worked!!!" This was probably the most fun we've had together in a long time.

"I can't believe you guys went through all of this for me?!?"

"Sehun, we would do anything for you guys." Suho smiled.

"Wah! You guys are the best...you called me Sehun!" I felt like everyone was in on a joke except for Semi, and I.

"We've known you two for a long time. Did you really think we wouldn't notice?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Wait! You guys knew this whole time?!?" Semi gasped.

"Well it's kind of obvious when you get the idea in your head isn't it?" Jongin smirked.

"Plus I knew something was wrong when you called me Bacon." Baekhyun eye smiled at me. Ugh, he's adorable.

''Well how come you pretended not to know?!'' I was still in shock.

''It's kind of embarassing...I didn't know right away, and after you saw me change...I was much happier being oblivious.'' Jongin shook his head.

"What are friends for?" Kuungsoo smiled.

"Yah! You babo! You knew I was a girl but you still got jealous of me?!" Semi flicked Chanyeol on the head.

"Aish! That hurts!"

"Sarang...since you know...can you stop hanging your bras in the shower..."

"You saw my Saranghae's bra?!? I'll kill you!" Chanyeol pounced on me. I would never forget this night. I knew these guys were my true friends.

A/N: Aigoo! This is probably my favorite story so far~ I love all the characters! Especially Tao, and Jongin~ please comment guys, I'm so happy with the responses I'm getting. Saranghaeyo <3 Also I started my next fanfic! I won't update it yet until I finish one of my other ones, but please check out the foreward and see if you'll be interested bye!

Stay Alive: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/220232/stay-alive-angst-kidnap-minho-shinee-you-depression-jinyoungb1a4