Switched!

I Am You And You Are Me

''Omo, he's waking up.'' I heard Suho whisper to someone. Why was he in my room? Was I even in my room? I couldn't remember going to bed last night. With my eyes still shut I lifted myself up, and felt a terrible aching in my head.

''Ahh that hurts.'' I layed back down, and rolled around in my covers. I wish I could just remain sleeping forever. Knowing that I wouldn't fall back asleep unless I had my Thing 1 doll, I reached around for it, but instead felt cloth in my hand. ''Ege mwoyah?'' I peeked one eye open, and saw dirty briefs clutched in my hands. ''Ewww!''

''Wae geurae Sehun-ah?'' Jongin rushed over to me. Why was he calling me Sehun? This wasn't even my room. Where was I?

''Suho! Jongin! Why are you here?!'' I brought the covers up to my chest, but there was nothing there. It was completely flat. ''What the...?'' Where did my s go? 

''Sehun-ah. You, and your sister got in an accident yesterday. Jongin, and I carried you home in the rain. Do you remember it?''

''I'm not Sehun! I'm Semi!'' I jumped out of the bed, and ran to the mirror. To my complete horror the person that looked back at me wasn't Oh Semi. This person had short brown hair, and an under bite. This person was Sehun. ''AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' A terrible boyish shriek escaped my throat, and I couldn't believe what was happening.

''Sehun! Gwaenchanha?! Does something hurt?!'' Suho rushed over.

''I told you I'm Semi!'' 

''You must be confused because of last night. You got a really bad shock, come sit down.'' Jongin grabbed arm.

''Andwae! This isn't right!'' I grabbed Sehun's sneakers, and ran out of there as fast as I could. Luckily the rain from last night brought a beautiful bright sun. Half dressed girls shrieked as I raced through the hallways to my dorm.

''Where's Sehun?!'' I yelled to Sarang.

''Sehun! What are you doing here-''

''AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' It had to be Sehun in the bathroom screaming like a girl, because he was in fact a girl! I threw the door open, and saw myself looking in the mirror with a horror striken face.

''You!!'' Sehun yelled in unison with me.

''What's going on?!'' Sarang was completely confused, and looked worried. ''Semi, why did you scream?''

''I'm not Semi, she is!'' Sehun yelled.

''Sarang! It's me! Your best friend Oh Semi! Can't you recognize me?!'' I shook her shoulders, but it was no use.

''Guys...this is a sick joke. You make it hard for anyone to feel bad about your accident.'' She scowled. ''I'll see you in class Semi.'' She said to Sehun.

''But I'm Semi!!'' I screamed.

''Semi! What the hell is going on?! Why am I in your body?! Why do I have these?!'' He grabbed my s.

''Yah! Don't touch me like that!'' I slapped him...well me.

''You!'' Sehun finally noticed what he was wearing. ''Where are my pants?! You ran around the entire school in my boxers?!'' He cried.

''I don't know, I panicked!! But how are we going to fix this?! We have class in ten minutes!''

''Who cares about class! Get out of my body!'' He punched me in the chest. That was the first time that's happened without me saying 'hey that can cause cancer'.

''You know you're only messing up your own body by hitting me.'' I said massaging my chest.

''Come on!'' I grabbed my arm, and sat with Sehun on my bed. ''Think about last night. What did we do when we fell in the tub?''

''We had the blow dryer in our hands!''

''That's right! We got electricuted, and passed out!'' I was finally remembering the exact events of last night.

''Ok, but being elecricuted doesn't make this happen!'' 

''Omo! I can't stay in your body! You have...male parts! I can't do this! We have to switch back before I have blatter issues!!'' I started pacing around the room going crazy from my own thoughts.

''Yah! Semi! Calm down! We're going to fix this ok? Trust me, I'm not looking forward to being you.'' He shivered.

''Yah! What is that supposed to mean? Do you think I like this lisp?!'' It always annoyed me how Sehun spit sometimes from his lisp, now I was the one doing it.

''Well what about me?! I'm going to be mocked all day! What?! You don't think I hear those boys in class calling you Semi pretty, Semi smart, Semi cool!''

''Argh! Fine then! Have fun being me, because I'm definitely going to enjoy ruining your reputation. By the way, you should be getting my period in a few days. There are tampons in the closet, have fun.'' I walked out with not nearly as much confidence as I pretended to have. As soon as I got in the hallway I lost it. 

''Omo! Eoteokke?! Ahh!!'' I nearly pulled Sehun's hair out. ''Omo! I cannot go to the bathroom!'' I started doing the potty dance as I raced back to Sehun's dorm.

A/N: Teehee! I had so much fun writing that chapter! I hope you had fun reading it! Please comment on what you think. Omo I can't wait to write the chaos Sehun, and Semi will go through!