Something's Wrong With HunHan

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

''Ok Semi, Baek, and I are gonna be right behind you. We'll help you.'' Jongin smirked. He was loving the chance to talk to these girls.

''Nae...'' There she was. Taeyeon was crying on the bench, and her friends were comforting her.

''Semi, kaja.'' Baekhyun was working on his eye smile as we made our way to their table.

''Why would he do this?! Am I not pretty enough? He said I wasn't right for him!'' She weeped over, and over.

''Aigoo, Minho is a jerk Tae, you'll find someone better.'' Tiffany patted her back. ''Oh Sehun wasseo?''

''Sehun?'' Taeyeon looked up from her tissue. Her tears still fresh on her face. ''What do you want?''

''Who are your friends?'' Jessica smiled.

''Annyeong~ I'm Baekhyun, and this is Jongin.'' Omo...even popular senior girls were no match for Baekhyun's cuteness.

''Taeyeon...I can't stand seeing you cry.'' These were the lines I practiced one hundred times in the mirror. ''That jerk Minho doesn't know what he's missing, so go to the EXOTIC ball with me, and forget about him.'' I got down on one knee, and pulled out my flowers. Ugh, this is so awkward. I'm a girl asking another girl to a dance.

''Wah! Taeyeon he's so cute!'' Tiffany smiled.

Say yes! Say yes!

She looked at her friends for approving eyes, and a smile grew on her face. ''Sure, I'll go with you.'' She took the flowers. Wah! I did it! I saved my brother, and I's future! 

''Yes!'' I jumped into the air. ''I mean...cool. I'll be at your dorm at eight.'' I blew her a kiss, and walked away with Jongin, and Baekhyun. Once we were out of sight we cheered.

''Semi! You did it!'' Baek laughed. ''Who knew you were so good at being a guy?''

''Kaja, let's go tell everyone the great news.'' We followed Jongin to the hangout table.

''How did it go?'' Kyungsoo was the first to ask.

''She said yes!'' I gave him a high five. 

''Wah! Good job Semi!'' Chanyeol clapped. For some reason he didn't look too excited. For someone who's dream girl said yes to going to the dance with he was pretty depressed.

''Sehun, did you hear me? She said yes.'' I sat next to him.

''Yeah. I heard. That's realy great Semi. Thanks'' He tried his best to keep a smile, but I could see through it.

Semi's BODY  *earlier that day*

''Han, what did I do?'' He's been avoiding me these past few days. He didn't even go with us to kidnap Minho. That was so much fun, and it kind of bothered me that he didn't want to be apart of that.

''What did you do? I have no idea what you're talking about.'' He used his normal sarcastic tone.

''I'm getting tired of your attitude. How are we supposed to be friends if you keep getting mad at me for no reason?'' 

''Friends? I'm not your friend. I never was.'' His words cut through me. HanHan was one of my closest friends even more so than Jongin, and Baekhyun. Lu Han and I shared a common understanding about each other. I knew things about him that nobody else did. So why was he treating me like this all of a sudden.

''I guess you're not my friend. If you were it shouldn't be so easy for you to cast me away when I need you the most. When you decide to stop being a drama queen call me.''