Saranghae Nae Sarang

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''Semi, that bruise looks terrible.'' Jongin poked my face.

''Ouch! That hurts babo!'' I flicked him on the forehead.

''Mian...'' 

''Semi, have you seen your brother?! I need him!!'' Sarang collapsed onto the table.

''What do you need him for?'' Ugh, Chanyeol pouting with such a deep voice didn't look right.

''Ugh! I'm seriously dead! I might as well pack my bags!''

''Saranghae, what's the problem?'' Bacon asked.

''My parents are here! They came to spy on me, and make sure I'm with Sehun for real!''

''How do you know?'' Suho asked.

''I saw them at the front office. I barely made it away without them noticing me, but I need to find Sehun now!''

''Well I have no idea where he went. Why don't you find Kyungsoo I'm sure they're together.'' It didn't really concern me so I wasn't going to get involved.

''Saranghae...what if I talk to your parents. I'm positive they'll like me if I just-''

''Channie, now isn't the time for that. I promise I'll tell them about us. Just not today.'' The poor kid was head over heels for Sarang, and he had to watch her with another guy, and her family. That must really .

Sehun's BODY

''So how long do you think you'll be stuck like this?'' Kyungsoo, and I were having lunch together in the cafeteria. 

''I'm not really sure. Lu Han said he'll help us, but so far he's just been all buddy buddy with my body.'' I took a bite out of my Twizzlers.

''I think he's enjoying the fact that Sehun is in a girls body.'' I hadn't realized how easy it was to talk to Kyungsoo once I got over the nerves.

''What do you mean?'' 

''Well...Lu Han..he's gay.'' I gasped in a piece of my candy, and started choking.

''He's what?! I mean I guess that's believable, but do you think he's using this accident to his advantage?''

''Well yeah. I know he's keeping it a secret...so this could work out for him.''

''How do you know he's keeping it a secret?''

''Last year...I kind of walked in on him, and another guy...you know. He begged me not to tell anyone. Aish! I just told someone!'' He bit his lip, and had a panic face. It was so cute.

''Don't worry. I'm not going to say anything.''

''Yaksok?'' He stuck out his pinky. I hesitated at first, but slowly linked mine in his.

''Yaksok.'' Ugh, this day would be perfect if I was a girl.

''Sehun!!'' Sarang came running and took a seat next to us. ''I need your...what are you two doing?'' Her frantic state was interrupted by curiosity. Our pinky's were still linked.

''Nothing!'' I snatched my hand back. ''What do you need?''

''Oh! My parents are here to spy on me. They don't believe that you're my boyfriend which is actually smart of them because you're not, you're just my best friends twin brother who's actually been a lot nicer than my actual best friend lately. Which is weird because before I couldn't stand you and now-''

''Sarang! Breath!'' We took in a deep breath together. ''Where are your parents now?''

''They should be here any minute. So can I just hang out with you for a while?''

''Sure no problem.'' I smiled.

''Should I leave?'' Kyungsoo started grabbing his bag.

''No!'' I didn't want him to leave.

''Omo! Jagi, you're too funny!'' Sarang grabbed my hand, and held on tight. 

''Are they here?'' I whispered. I took a look at the entrence to the cafeteria, and saw them craning their necks to see us.

''Saranghae nae Sarang!'' I played with her hair. I couldn't help but feel really stupid. Kyungsoo was watching us, with red cheeks. 

After spending my lunch glued to Sarang's hand they left, and I could finally let out all the laughter that was building up inside.

''Omo! That was so funny!'' Kyungsoo bursted out.

''Sarang, I hope they'll be okay with Chanyeol soon, cuz I can't act so stupid like this again.'' I held my side. It was hurting from all the laughter.

''Stupid? I was only doing what Chanyeol, and I do. Hmph! I had no idea you thought we looked stupid.'' She grabbed her bag and marched away.

''Psht, you're welcome.'' I chuckled.

A/N: Heehee Sarang is so funny! And Kyungsoo is MY BIAS FOREVER AND EVER!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! *cough cough* so for all of you out there suffering from the terrible disease that has swept throughout Asianfanfics I deeply apologize, and you have my condolences. SRS (silent reader syndrome) is a serious disease that should be taken with deep care. The only cure for it is to comment on my story, and slowly we will make this webisite a happy place.