Keep Away From Lu Han!

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''What the hell does a tampon do?!'' Semi just left me in her room without another word. Oh my god! What am I supposed to do?! I'm in a freaking girl's body! I looked down at my chest, and nearly puked. Of all girls I could've switched with why did it have to be my sister?! I could have at least enjoyed myself?!

''Ugh!'' I searched her messy room for something to throw on over her pajama dress, and found a grey hoodie hanging out of her hamper. ''Aish! I need to find myself before she ruins my reputation!'' I shoved jeans on, and jesus was it weird pulling them on, and not having the space I was used to. Not that I needed it anymore. 

I grabbed the bag she normally carries around, and sprinted out to find Semi. ''Semi! Looking good today!'' A few guys mocked me as I ran through the halls. Ugh! I forgot to brush her hair. Oh well, it's not like I was the one being embarassed. 

''Bacon! Thank god I found you! Have you seen my sister?!'' I stopped Baekhyun, and Chanyeol in the halls. 

''Umm...yeah...''

''Really?! Where?!'' Finally I could find my sister...well myself.

''She's right there.'' Chanyeol pointed at me, and I realized I was being a complete idiot.

''Aish! No, have you seen Sehun?''

''No, but why did you call me Bacon, your brother usually calls me that.'' Baekyun looked very confused.

''Semi, are you ok? Something about you seems different...'' Chanyeol asked with a weary smile.

''Aish! I don't have time to explain I need to find my sister-'' As I looked past Chanyeol, and Baekhyun's heads I saw her. She was standing by the bathroom holding my crotch. ''Oh no...''

''Semi-'' Baekhyun called after me, as I ran past them like a wild woman. 

''Semi! What's wrong with me?! Did somebody kick you?!'' She was doubled over, and hopping. Sweat dripped down my forehead.

''Ani! I have to pee! I'm not stepping foot in the boys bathroom, and I'm NOT using a urinal!''

''You have to! You could hurt me if you hold it in too long!''

''Sehun! I can't go in there!'' Tears were forming in her/my eyes.

''Ugh! Move!'' I pushed her to the side, and threw the boys bathroom open.

''Sehun! No! You're a girl-'' I heard her yell after me.

''Alright! Everybody out!!'' All the guys using the urinals meant nothing to me. If Semi held in my bladder to a point where I exploded was gonna go down.

''Get out of her freak!'' One of the kids laughed.

''Yo! In five seconds I'm going to have my period all over this place so you guys better clear it!!'' That didn't take much convincing. They all finished their business, and ran out like there was no tomorrow. 

''Sehun, I'm not touching you!'' She cried as she hopped over to the urinal.

''Whatever just close your eyes.'' Once I was done peeing Semi let out a sigh of relief, and I felt triumphant that I saved myself from bladder explosion.

''Sehun! What happens when I have to go again.'' She was still teary eyed as I washed her hands.

Suddenly I heard a stall door open, and Kyungsoo came strolling out. ''...Semi...why are you here...?'' 

''Psht, this is where me, and my sis- I mean my brother hang out...I mean...'' That was a terrible cover up.

''What she means is...um...the bathroom has the best cell phone service! Yeah! We need good service to call our parents back home! It's their anniversary!'' Thank you Semi for having a big brain!

''Oh, that's sweet. Tell your parents happy anniversary.'' He put his second ear bud in, pulled out his hand sanitizer, and strolled out. God that guy was so oblivious.

''What the heck am I wearing?!'' She gaped. ''And you couldn't put a brush through my hair?!'' 

''Well you threatened me about your period, and left so what was I supposed to do?!''

''Omo! What am I going to do?! He saw me! He saw you!'' She was pulling at my hair.

''Who saw you?''

''Just forget it! Here use this, and tuck in my pajama dress! Jeez!'' She handed me a ponytail, and tucked in the pajama dress that hung out way longer than the hoodie.

''What are we going to do? We already missed first period. How can we get through lunch without looking suspicious?'' I said putting her hair into a sloppy ponytail.

''Just don't talk to anyone. And do not raise my hand in class!'' She stomped my foot.

''Yah! Would you stop doing that! Take your hands off my hips. You're a boy remember that! Stop talking with your hands flying all around! Stand still!'' 

''Ok'' She sighed. ''Is there anyone I should stay away from for now. Someone that might figure me out right away?'' Instantly my mind raced to my chinese buddy.

''Don't talk to Lu Han! Whatever you do keep away from him! I mean it!''

''Lu Han..? Isn't he that Chinese kid in our grade? I didn't know you were close with him.''

''Yeah, he doesn't really hang out with us cuz he's got his own friends, but we're good friends, and he'll know right away that something is up.''

''Ok, I'll remember that.'' We were both silent for a few seconds.

''So...let's get this over with.'' I put her hoodie over my hood, and waited for her signal before running out of the boys bathroom.

''Ok, what does that Lu Han guy look like again-''

''Sehunie!'' Oh god it was too late! ''Let's go get lunch!'' Lu Han ruffled Semi's/my hair, and grabbed my hand to drag me to the lunch line. With one last frantic look passed between Semi, and I Lu Han dragged me out of sight, and I soon began to worry.

A/N: Aigoo!! I couldn't help myself! I totally ship HunHan, and it was killing me not to add it. IDK if I'll add the rest of EXO M. I'll think about it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a comment! Buh bye!