Soccer Match

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

''Sehun, why are you freaking out so much?'' Jongin chuckled as he wiggled out of his jeans. I was used to him by now. Having to share a room with him, I saw a lot more than just his boxers.

''I'm not! It's just...I'm kind of rusty.'' I made sure to cover my face with my shirt.

''Sehun...did you do that thing I asked?'' Kyungsoo came up behind me.

''Mwo?'' 

''Psht. Take that thing off your head.'' He removed the shirt, and I saw his muscular mid section. ''You alright Sehun?'' No I wasn't alright. I've barely been able to get a conversation going with this kid, and now he was half in front of me!!!! How was I supposed to conceal my girlish squeals.

''N-nae...gwaenchanha..'' I took a seat to keep from fainting.

''So did you do it?''

''What?''

''I asked you to talk to Semi about me...I always see her with that Lu Han guy now. Are they a thing?''

''Mwoh?!'' I fell out of my seat. 

''Yah! Is seeing your sister with a boy that shocking?'' Jongin chuckled. ''She's not as bad as you think...''

''Just tell me if she likes Lu Han...''

''No! She hates Lu Han trust me...I know who she likes.'' I didn't necessarily hate Lu Han, but I really liked Kyungsoo.

''Who is it?'' I've never seen Kyungsoo show so much expression on his face. His hands clasped around my collar. If he knew who he was really talking to I think he would've freaked out as much as I was.

''...It's-''

''Guys! Let's get out there, and show those SHINee losers what Pacific Coast is made of!'' Coach Kang yelled to us. 

''Tell me later.'' Kyungsoo sighed. Ugh! I was so close to telling him! Too close. It wouldn't make sense to tell him now becasue I wasn't even in my own body. The only way I could ever tell him was if he knew about the switch.

''Come on Sehun! Let's go kick some !'' Jongin grabbed my arm. 

''Andwae! I don't like kicking ! Let's just forfeit! Seriously I'll do more harm than good.''

''Oh shut up!'' Obviously Jongin didn't care.

Once we finally got to the field I saw who these SHINee boys were. These five guys were HAWT pretty good looking. They all had different features.

''What's up Sparkles?'' Jongin chuckled as we made it to their side of the field.

''How many times do we have to tell you?! It's SHINee!'' The one with Kyungsoo sized eyes yelled. 

''Whatever, just make sure that girl on your team doesn't break a nail.'' At first I thought they had a girl on their team too until I later learned that boy's name was Taemin.

Semi's BODY

''Sarang, seriously stop freaking out!'' Sarang yelled at me in the stands as we watched my soccer team crumble under SHINee. That Onew served too much good shots at her, and she was frozen at the goal. I was just glad they didn't let Minho play yet. He could seriously injure her.

''I can't! She might ruin this entire game!'' 

''She? You mean him.'' Chanyeol chuckled.

''Yeah whatever.'' I waved him off.

''Goal!'' I heard throughout the speakers. Ugh! Not another one Semi!

''I can't do this!'' I couldn't stand watching myself like this. If I heard another girlish sqeual come from her/me I was going to strangle someone.

''Where are you going Semi?!'' Sarang called. Where was I going? I was on myway to the locker rooms to strap up for a soccer match. 

I stood at the side of the field waiting for my time to jump in. ''And that concludes our first half! Please return after the half time show presented by the Pacific Coast marching band!''

''Sehun, what's gotten into you?'' Kyungsoo asked.

''Guys! Let me play!'' I ran up to their bench. They couldn't let this cotastrophy go on any longer.

''Semi, what are you doing?'' Jongin chuckled.

''Let me play! Sehun's not feeling good, obviously!''

''She's right...I'm not feeling good''

''Do you think you can play?'' Coach Kang asked desperate for a solution.

''I know I can play.'' 

''Ok, you're in. Sehun go warm the bench!'' Yes!

With Semi on the bench the game had picked up, and I was scoring us some points. There were a few seconds left in the game, and if I caught this kick by Minho I could win us the game. There was one catch, any ball caught from Minho left serious injury. He was an extremely athletic person who had soccer scholarships lined up for when he graduates.

He was running towards the goal at full force. Just by examining his moves I had an idea of where he was aiming the ball. I had to make a giant leap to the highest part of the net. The next second the ball came spinning in the air. I used all the force in Semi's legs, and jumped high into the air. My head blocked it out, and I heard cheering as I crashed to the ground. There was a terrible pain in my eye. I couldn't even open it.

''Semi! We won!'' Jongin hoisted me on his shoulders. I threw my hands in the air in triumph, and I heard it. Literally the whole crowd took a gasp at the same time. I searched the benches for Semi, and I saw fire in her/my eyes. I looked over at Kyungsoo, and he had a sorrowful look in his eyes.

A/N: Heehee I hope you like the update all you ghost readers....I know you're there you just don't want to talk...I see you. Is this a cliff hanger? Not really, you can guess why Semi was mad right? If you can't then you have to wait for the next chapter. Bye