Switched!

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''This is total bull! Tao told us this would work! I freaking kissed you for nothing!'' We went through all the trouble of kidnapping Minho for what? So Kyungsoo, and I could lock lips.

''Wait, what is he doing?'' Kyungsoo's eyes were focused on Lu Han who was storming over to my body. ''Is he going to?'' All of a sudden Lu Han pulled Semi into a kiss. ''Mianhae.'' I turned around, and Kyungsoo was holding me by my shoulders, and slammed his lips to mine. 

Semi's POV

I can't believe Lu Han kissed me! I opened my eyes, and was looking directly at Kyungsoo. 

''What...'' I pulled away, and was in shock. I could've sworn I was just with Lu Han. Kyungsoo let go of his grip on my shoulders. I looked down, and saw bubes! ''It worked!'' 

''Semi...is it you?'' Kyungsoo smiled. His hands slid around my waist bringing me closer.

''Nae'' I was still thinking about our kiss. It was so perfect, and long over due. ''Kyungsoo-ah''

''Oh?'' 

''You're a great kisser.'' I couldn't stop staring at his plump lips.

''You're not too bad yourself.'' Oh god this guy is just perfect. He always says the coolest things. He leaned closer. He was going to kiss me again.

''Semi! Did it work?!'' Sarang came running over. ''Are you my best friend again?!''

''Nae! It's me!!'' Kyungsoo let go of his grip around my waist, and I jumped into Sarang's arms. 

Sehun's POV

I was confused, and happy, and in love all at the same time. I was wrong about my feelings for Lu Han this whole time. I didn't love him as a friend...I was in love with him.

''Hunnie...'' Lu Han was shocked with himself. ''I'm sorry I just couldn't-''

''Shh. Don't apologize. I love you HanHan. It took me a long time to realize it, but I'm glad you finally made me.''

He let out a sweet sigh of relief. ''I thought you'd be mad at me! I couldn't stand hearing you call Taeyeon your true love.'' 

''Dude...you're gay? You could've just told us...'' Jongin crept over to us.

''Aigoo! Everyone's falling in love tonight!'' Baekhyun smiled. 

''Omo! He's...this whole time? He never told me? Sehun's....?!?'' Chanyeol was flabbergasted. 

''Nae, nae, nae. He's gay. Shut up already you're making him uncomfortable.'' Sarang laughed. 

''You guys are all creeps! I can't believe I almost fell for you!'' Taeyeon scoffed. ''Come on girls!'' She walked off, but her friends didn't budge. ''Girls?!?''

''These guys are so much more fun than following you around.'' Tiffany rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

''Tiff?! Fine! Who needs you guys anyway!'' She ran out of the gym. 

''Goodbye, give Minho a hug for me!'' Suho called after her. 

''Sehun! It worked!'' Semi jumped in my arms, and for the first time I didn't feel like pinching her, or bothering her, or stealing her Twizzlers. She goes through a lot that I didn't know about, and she earned my respect. 

''I'm just glad I don't have to get my period EVER again!'' I breathed.