Thunder Storm Accidents

I Am You And You Are Me

''Ahh!'' The sound of the thunder made my stomach feel hallow. 

''Omo! Semi, gwaenchanha.'' Sarang made me a cup of hot chocolate to calm my nerves. I couldn't grab it though because I didn't want to uncover my ears. I spent most thunder storms hidden in my closet with my music blasting through my head phones. Being that my iPod was broken, I could no longer block out the terrifying bangs.

''I just want it to stop!'' I sniffed.

''It will soon. Don't worry. Here drink your hot chocolate.'' I uncovered my ears for a few seconds to take in a sip. Just then there was a loud bang.

''Ahh!!'' I jerked my arms too suddenly, and the hot chocolate spilled all over my shirt, and hair. ''Ugh, just my luck.''

''Omo!'' The lights flickered for a second, and then shut off. 

''Ahh! I'm going to die!!! Someone help!!'' I ran out of the closet, and hid under my covers.

''Semi, would you stop freaking out? It's just a power outage. The generator should be kicking in any minute.'' Just as Sarang predicted the lights flashed back on.

''I'm going to wash this chocolate out of my hair.'' I ran to the bathroom sink, and started scrubbing. ''Great, my hair's already curling up.'' Suddenly I heard a loud ruckus outside, and just as I was about to open the bathroom door, someone flew inside knocking me on my . ''Sehun! What the hell are you doing in here?!''

''Our power didn't turn back on, and I was in the middle of taking a shower!'' He threw off his towel, and jumped into the tub.

''Eww! I really didn't need to see your . I'm already horrified from the thunder.'' I gagged.

''Whatever.'' He yelled through the shower. After a few minutes the shampoo that covered his hair was gone, and a dripping wet Sehun came out with the towel rapped around his waste. ''Do you have any tooth paste?''

''No! You can go back to your dorm now. You don't need hot water to brush your teeth.'' 

''Stop being like that, just move over a bit.'' He pushed me away from the mirror.

''No! You see me doing something don't you?!'' I shoved him ten times harder.

''Yah! Move!''

''No! I'm drying my hair! You can wait!'' I waved the blow dryer in his face.

''Give me that!'' We were wrestling over the blow dryer. 

''Yah! This is mine!'' He was really going to get it if he didn't let go in the next few seconds.

''No! I need to brush my teeth!'' His wetness dripped on the floor making it extremely slippery. We both lost our balance, and fell into the tub with the plugged in blow dryer. I saw Sehun's unconscious body lay next to me, and I passed out soon after.