Lu Han Knows All

I Am You And You Are Me

Semi's BODY

''Semi! You need to pay attenion! This is going to be on the exams!'' Sarang whisper yelled.

''Psht. Who cares! It's not like I'm going to remember any of this after high school!'' It really didn't matter to me because Semi, and I were going to fix this issue way before we had exams. I continued to draw my picture of Kim Taeyeon. The prettiest girl in shool, and a senior at that. If I could just get one date with her I'd be the luckiest kid on Earth.

''That concludes my lesson, please study for exam week.'' I ran out of there before any one of Semi's friends stopped me. Including Sarang. I needed to meet Semi, so we could figure out how to fix us. When I finally found me I was coming out of the girls bathroom. 

''Oh my god! Sehun get out of here!!'' Some girls smacked Semi/me. 

''Semi! What are you doing in there?! You're a boy remember?'' I pulled me away from getting beat by girls.

''You! Why didn't you tell me that Twizzlers give me gas?!'' She grabbed my collar.

''Oh sorry! I completely forgot...'' I put my hands up in surrender. 

''Oh you're gonna be sorry!'' She put me in a head lock. ''Why do you even steal it from me, if you can't eat them?!''

''Just to bother you! I actually spit them out when you're not looking!!''

''You jerk!'' Her grip around my neck grew tighter.

''Sehun! What are you doing?!'' Bacon, and Chanyeol came to my rescue.

''He started it!'' She gave me one more slap on her head.

''Ya! I know you two don't get along, but you still can't hit girls!'' Chanyeol pulled me away in one of the rear instances that he didn't wear a smile. 

''Let me at her!'' I released myself from Chanyeol, and Bacon and punched her in my chest. 

''Semi! What's gotten into you?!'' Bacon gasped. It was happening in slow motion in my head. Semi's bottom lip started quivering, and I saw a frown slowly form on my face. She was about to cry. 

''No. Don't you dare cry!'' It was too late. Tears were falling from my eyes. 

''You're so mean!!'' Semi cried. ''That really hurt!'' She ran away sobbing.

''What's up with him?'' Both Bacon, and Chanyeol were holding in their laughter.

''I don't know...''

Sehun's BODY

Ugh! I was so over being stuck in his body! I couldn't eat Twizzlers without getting indijestion, and everyone treated me roughly because they thought I was a boy. Well I am a boy, but not on the inside. 

''Sehun, what's wrong?'' Lu Han of all people came around the corner. I wiped away my tears, and sniffed up my runny nose.

''Nothing...'' He took a seat next to me on the floor, and held my hand. Ugh, again with the touching.

''Is there something wrong?'' He looked at me with those big doe eyes, and I found it hard to look away. This kids aegyo was off the charts!

''I'm just having a rough day...'' I watched as a small drop of spit landed on his shirt. Awkward!

''Well, I think I know what will cheer you up.'' He reached in his bag, and pulled out a Rubick's Cube. ''You still remember what I taught you right?''

''Umm..yeah.'' I took the cube, and solved it in two minutes. I used to own one, but after my fifth time solving it, I got bored with it, andgave it away.

''Woah! When did you get so good?!'' Lu Han grabbed the cube in wonder. ''I've never watched someone else solve it as fast as me.'' 

''Oh...I um...''

''Hun, are you sure you're alright? For some reason I feel like I'm talking to a stranger today.'' It was so hard pretending to be Sehun, especially when he had such close friends. I wish I could communicate with people, but I was such a shy person compared to him. That was one of the things I envied about him.

''You wouldn't believe me if I told you.'' I sighed running my hands through Sehun's hair.

''Try me.'' His stare bore into my soul, and convinced me to tell this unbeleivable tale. ''I'm not really Sehun...''

''Of course you are, I'm looking right at you.''

''No! This is Sehun's body, but on the inside I'm someone else..'' He sat quetly trying to register what came out of my mouth.

''So...who's inside Sehun's body?''

''Semi! There you are!'' My body came running around the corner. ''Look I-'' He saw who I was sitting with, and I literally saw the panic well up inside of him.

''...no..'' Lu Han slowly got to his feet, and made his way over to my body. He stared at Sehun/me as if he was watching an alien land on Earth after killing Tree Of Life. (lol he didn't even say The Tree Of Life, it was just Tree Of Life) His head bounced from me to Sehun, then back to me. ''Sehun? Is that you?''

A/N: Teehee cliff hanger! Sorry guys. OMG my internet access is being so bipolar today! It keeps switching on, and off. OTL So I need to update this quickly before it goes away again! Bye