I'll Fight For My Twizzlers

I Am You And You Are Me

Sarang, and I were taking our usual stroll around campus after an apetizing lunch. 

''Omo! There's Chanyeol. Come on let's go say hi!'' Sarang dragged me over to the table he was sitting at. Chanyeol was a pretty nice guy, the only thing I could hold against him was that he was friends with my annoying brother Sehun.

''Ani! Kyungsoo's over there!'' Once I spotted him I lost my desire to go with Sarang. I had no problem talking to boys really. Well other boys, but Kyungsoo was the quietest out of my group of friends, and when he was around I grew quiet too.

''Ugh, come on~ it's not that hard.'' With all of her might Sarang pushed me toward Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo. 

''You know for someone with such a pretty name, you're kind of pushy aren't you?!'' By now we were so close that if I kept fighting against Sarang, Kyungsoo was obviously gonna notice.

''Annyeong guys!'' Sarang waved.

''Aigoo! Saranghae!'' Baekyun waved with his giant smile. Saranghae was his nickname for her.

''Sarang, did you finish the lab report?'' Chanyeol asked with a giant grin.

''Ani! Kaja, we should go to the library to finish it together!'' She grabbed his hand barely giving him enough time to get his things, and they walked off together. 

''Bye, guys!'' Chanyeol yelled back. I was going to beat Sarang later. She dragged me over to say hi, and now she left me with Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo. At least Baekhyun was good at conversation.

I took a seat across from Kyungsoo, and pulled out my twizzlers. If I stuffed my face the awkward silence wouldn't be so...awkward.

''Thank you!'' Suddenly a hand reached from behind me, and snatched the only food that could bring me happiness away from me.

''Bwoyah!?'' I spun around to see Sehun grinning with a mouth full of my candy. This brought Kyungsoo's attention from his iPod to me, and Sehun. 

''Semi, why don't you go find your own friends, and leave mine alone.'' Sehun jumped, and took a seat on the table.

''Yah! Semi is our friend too!'' Baekyun stretched his arm over my shoulders.

''Buy more of these. They're really good!'' Just seeing him snack on my twizzlers caused my left eye to twitch.

''Yah! If I do buy more it'll be for me not you!'' I reached up to grab them, but Sehun wasn't about to hand them over.

''Nope these are mine now!'' Ugh! I couldn't take it anymore. There were only a few left in the bag, and he was about to finish them off.

''Oh Sehun!'' I pushed him with too much force, and he fell backward onto the floor. My bag of twizzlers flew out of his hand. I couldn't even look up at what Kyungsoo was doing. He probably thought I was some mean sister, but honestly Sehun, and I were always like this.

''Yah!'' Sehun layed on the floor in shock. ''I'm gonna tell mom about this!''

''I don't care as long as I have my-'' I guess Kyungsoo didn't notice what the argument was about. I watched him get up, grab my candy, and walk away. All while listening to his music. Omo! He's ate my candy!

''You're welcome!'' I called after him. I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me. 

~~~~~~

After that somewhat terrible encounter with Kyungsoo I tried my best to avoid him for the rest of the day. That wasn't an easy task because we had all the same friends. You know us asians like to stick together.

''Semi, could you move over a bit.'' Jongin squeezed in between Suho, and I as we studied at the library. ''What subject are you guys on?''

''AP U.S History.'' Suho said flatly. APUSH was probably the hardest class for us. All the important dates got jumbled in my head. 

''Yikes, can't we save that for last. I need help with physics.'' Jongin slammed his notes on the table. 

''Sure, why not.'' I wiped the table clean of history work, and took out my physics binder. After about an hour of explaining the homework to Jongin I was through with work. 

''Wah, Semi-ah you're really good at explaining stuff.'' Jongin sighed as he packed his things away. ''Sehun was completely wrong about you.'' 

''Wait, what?'' Sehun was wrong about me? What was that supposed to mean.

''Well, I've been asking him if I should go to you for help, but he kept telling me you were stupider than he was.'' Ugh, of course Sehun would say that to Jongin about me. If he was saying those things to Jongin, was he saying other false things about me to Kyungsoo?

''Oh chincha?! What other things does he say about me?!'' A smirk grew on Jongin's face that didn't look too promising.

''..Nothing.''

''Kim Jongin! What does he say?'' I grabbed him by the collar. 

''You have an obsession with being like him, that's why you hang out with all of us...''

''Oh really?''

''None of us believe it! I promise you we don't!'' He put his hands up in surrender.

''Ugh! I can't stand him!'' I reached in my bag, and pulled out a fresh batch of twizzlers. ''He's so full of himself you know?!''

''Well, Sehun doesn't mean any of the things he says I guess..''

''Psht. Yeah right. When we first came to America back in sixth grade he told all the teachers I was iliterate, and I was put in special classes for the whole first quarter.''

''Woah.''

''By any chance...was Kyungsoo around...you know, when Sehun said those things?''

''Kyungsoo? No I don't think so, why?''

''No reason!'' I ran off without any further explanation. Sehun deserved a beating from me, and I was more than happy to give hime one.

A/N: What a weird first chapter...IDK I always fill the first chapter with randomness, then I get into the story. Please look forward to the rest if the story! Bye! Thanks to everyone who subscribed already!